User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hi guys. I was just reading the Giant Tiger flyer and they have the Folger's k-cups on for 9.77 (it says 2.00 off) Kerri you would know as I threw my last empty box out, how many are in the ones we get at Walmart, Sobeys etc? I thought it was 12 for 9.49???? They are saying it is 18 pack for 9.77. Do you know if that is the size we usually buy as I don't want to go to GT for nothing. If anyone knows, let me know please. Thanks.

Gwen
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger, Sobeys, Walmart

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Gwen,

Yeah the one I buy at RCSS is 12 cups for 8.99 reg price. So I would say that is a deal! GT = .54 cents a cup(not including tax) and RCSS = .74 cents a cup.

Plus if you have any coupons it would be cheaper!

Thanks Gwen i am going to go check it out today at my local GT!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Sounds good Kerri......me too as I still have my coupons. Sure hope it is not a misprint lol

Gwen

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I am going to check tomorrow and post either way to let you know!!! I sure hope the vanilla biscotti one is there!!! Yum!!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I didn't get there yet either Kerri......that's my fav too lol!!!!! Ah great minds think alike

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Gwen....they are on sale for sure....only thing is mine was stripped of the Vanilla Biscotti! Oh well we settled for reg.....also lady told me their truck comes in tomorrow(at all stores) so should be stocked by afternoon at latest tomorrow!

Thread Information