User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

MARY...THE OWNER...has accused her staff of stealing many times...called police and cry......and the police believe her.
    Young girls and guys have been burnt by her and band from entering the mall and parking lot

How fair is this.....they can't go to the dollar store ..restaurants...value village....or anywhere in the vicinity...because she cry's to police and accuses the staff of stealing from her....

Maybe if she was there herself.....she would know what is going on....

No wonder our young generation don't want to work....people like her....discourage them.
    This thread is currently associated with: Value Village
    Last edited by darlataz; Sun, Feb 26th, 2012 at 02:03 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I love Tracy who works there but Mary is not professional and really turned me off from going there. I stopped in there for something one day and all Mary did was bad mouth the people that worked there. It was so unprofessional that I have chosen not to go there anymore.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Brady is wonderful and so is Tracy....I wish Tracy would move...Brady is at the one under Rothesay Billards and is now in the process of Contacting the Labour Board

Glad to hear others feedback...

Thread Information