User Tag List

Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1264Likes

Thread: Deals, Questions, Info. General Chatting and Skanky Mischief

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I'm not "active" on Facebook besides coupons, but I'll find you and add you... bet you used your real name there too

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Funny, that was the exact expression on their faces ----> .

Lol, no, I didn't cancel their trip....it's just a drag they won't be here on Saturday .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

We're supposed to go down to Connecticut for my niece's birthday party this weekend. We were going to leave Friday night, but now I think we'll have to leave on Saturday morning instead to be able to pop in and take advantage of the Canadian Tire scratch card

Side note: We got our keys for Communauto today! Yay! I have access to a car again. But they came too late for me to get to Tigre Geant for the Majesta TP deal.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Oh lordy, another deal I didn't know about!!! (Majesta)...lol

I "have" to go down to Connecticut latest by Easter to renew my driver's license It actually expires on my bday, March 23, but we all know where we ALL will be that wkend, so I am going to go without a license for a few wks Can't say I'm not a committed couponer

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Miaow - I think you get a 30 day period after your birthday to renew your license - or at least that's what you can tell yourself

Giant Tiger had the 8 Double Rolls of Majesta Toilet Paper on sale thru today for $2.87 Limit of 4. So with the $2 off coupons that were available on websaver or save.ca (not sure) they'd be only 87 cents for the 8 rolls. You still have time to get there tonight!
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Really? What color hutch?
    Really, you would be surprise what we find. le monde jete leur choux gras like my granny would say.

It's a red-ish dark wood color.... I suck at wood so can't even say what kind of wood it is. I will try to take a picture of the top, the bottom is hidden by gypse sheets.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    Thanks but hmm, I can't leave them looking like this for months !! (The cat pictured is NOT the culprit)
    you could say you are starting a new trend. After ripped jeans, ripped curtains...

or say: she what happens when I run out of bacon?

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

IGA on Notre-Dame got cinnamon Mini-wheat in overstock, they are liquidating it at 2.00$ a box.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I managed to knock of $100 off my Bell bill today. I got so mad at them I cancelled the internet last week but when Distributel came this morning to install the guy wouldn't run the wire where i wanted him to so I sent him packing cancelled Distributel and called Bell Loyalty Dept. They are the ones that can really knock downyour bill.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Tony, thank you for letting me know about the 30 days LOL, I thought it was 60 . OK, so April 23 is really the cut-off, gotta go before then. Can you tell how enthused I am to get back to CT?

I would totally hop in the car and go to Tigre Geant, but I find they are frequently sold out of the good deals even on the first few days of the special...I could get a rain check but it's soooo faaaar They better have it on special again, just traded for more of those $2 Majestas!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Anyone growing heirloom tomatoes this year ? My book says I have 3-4 more weeks if I want to start from seed this year.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Took DD to Fairview because she needed to a few errands. Stopped by David's Tea for free tea day. Then wanted to buy some Love Tea, blend of strawberry, chocolate, and rose petals. I'm a coffee drinker and tried this tea and liked it. I asked girl how much to make one cup. She said a teaspoon and a half. I said I want enough to make 10 cups. DD heard me saying that I want to buy 10 cups. She said isn't that a lot of tea? Then we couldn't stop laughing, lol.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

My GT does not give rainchecks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Bell is a bit$h. Ever since we moved into our apartment 3 yrs ago and they "installed" our line, we've never had a really crystal clear connection (on the telephone, not internet). Over the years during certain periods it gets so bad that you can barely hear the other person on the line, yet Bell insisted it's OUR line or phone that's the problem and not a problem on their end. Well, DH put that one to rest when we tested one of those Primus connectors that connects the phone to the internet/uses that as a main line, and voila, our supposedly "bad" phone was crystal clear! To top it all off, when we lost power a few weeks ago due to a bad storm, our internet got messed up and when the technician came out SEVERAL days later to fix it, he was totally perplexed and told us that some switch down in the basement that controls the speed of our internet was switched LOWER than the speed for which we have been paying for the last 3 yrs!! I can't believe it! He "fixed" it, but ^(&*)(#)()@!!! ALL those years of overpaying for a service we didn't receive. And yes, we DID notice internet was slow but again Bell said it must be OUR fault!

Anyway, I can't call them to complain, because last time I called Videotron (for our TV service), I literally told the dang agent to go F himself multiple times and DH thought I was going to have a stroke from my screaming into the phone lol...So DH has to do it, and he's been too busy lol...

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Love this thread! Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    By the way anyone on Facebook and care to add another friend?

I am a good FB friend I never send any of those game requests lol
    Hope I don't bother you to much with Monters World publication. I never send you any request dough. But you should understand how free can be fun! heheheh! By the way, you know you can block the seeing of the games publication?
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information