User Tag List

Page 91 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2156
Like Tree1264Likes

Thread: Deals, Questions, Info. General Chatting and Skanky Mischief

  1. #1351
    Smart Canuck snuffaluffagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,312
    Likes Received
    2700
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    I wouldn't be able to eat at Resto Chez Ontest....the plates are so pretty I'd just want to look at it!
    AnnieP likes this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

  2. #1352
    Smart Canuck snuffaluffagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,312
    Likes Received
    2700
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    I was out using the weed whacker and forgot to put my safety glasses on. I have something in my eye that I can't get out even after flushing it. It burns . Any suggestions for anything else I can do? I have to go finish what I started because I won't have another chance until next week .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

  3. #1353
    Smart Canuck AnnieP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    2,054
    Likes Received
    343
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    Snuff, Have you call 811? It's a kind of not-so-emergency service provides by nurses. They will tell you what to do.
    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I was out using the weed whacker and forgot to put my safety glasses on. I have something in my eye that I can't get out even after flushing it. It burns . Any suggestions for anything else I can do? I have to go finish what I started because I won't have another chance until next week .
    Wellan likes this.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

  4. #1354
    Junior Canuck Wellan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Candiac
    Posts
    418
    Likes Received
    129
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)



    I'm planning on going to Pharmaprix on Saturday and pass all my FPC to shop more than 50$ for the 20X points.

    I'm really new with these points. Does the coupons that I use affect my total? Should I keep my FPC for another time?

  5. #1355
    Smart Canuck AnnieP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    2,054
    Likes Received
    343
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    Use your FPC at Metro. At Pharmaprix you don't get points for FPC. Unless I'm wrong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wellan View Post
    I'm planning on going to Pharmaprix on Saturday and pass all my FPC to shop more than 50$ for the 20X points.

    I'm really new with these points. Does the coupons that I use affect my total? Should I keep my FPC for another time?
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

  6. #1356
    one jar at the time 2010ontest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    north shore Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    4,182
    Likes Received
    762
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)



    there is alot of discussion about it on the SDM section of the forum...

    Apparently SDM have a new coupon policy and fpc could now count toward the amount to get a promo... but nobody have try it yet. In the past FPC was key-ed as code 2002 and didn't give base points, so no multiplier points also. (other manufacturer coupon are key-ed 2001 and give you base point, so the bonus multiplier).

    I will wait and see what's happen this week-end. If now fpc count, I will for sure use my oasis juice fpc at SDM on bonus event.
    Wellan and IMLN like this.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

  7. #1357
    Smart Canuck AnnieP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    2,054
    Likes Received
    343
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    Oasis juice FPC. Did I miss something?


    Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    there is alot of discussion about it on the SDM section of the forum...

    Apparently SDM have a new coupon policy and fpc could now count toward the amount to get a promo... but nobody have try it yet. In the past FPC was key-ed as code 2002 and didn't give base points, so no multiplier points also. (other manufacturer coupon are key-ed 2001 and give you base point, so the bonus multiplier).

    I will wait and see what's happen this week-end. If now fpc count, I will for sure use my oasis juice fpc at SDM on bonus event.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

  8. #1358
    one jar at the time 2010ontest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    north shore Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    4,182
    Likes Received
    762
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    Oasis juice FPC. Did I miss something?
    general mills cereal box have oasis refrigerate 1.75L fpc on some box and 8x200ml fpc on other cereal box... all fpc expiry date are august 31, 2012.

    I plan to buy the 1.75L carton, open it and freeze it to have double utility on my ice pack for the camping this summer.

    My mom was doing it with 2L 7up bottle... filled with water. So we had cold water to drink and the ice was keeping the stuff cold in the cooler.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

  9. #1359
    Smart Canuck AnnieP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    2,054
    Likes Received
    343
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    I totally forgot this promo. Thanks Ontest!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    general mills cereal box have oasis refrigerate 1.75L fpc on some box and 8x200ml fpc on other cereal box... all fpc expiry date are august 31, 2012.

    I plan to buy the 1.75L carton, open it and freeze it to have double utility on my ice pack for the camping this summer.

    My mom was doing it with 2L 7up bottle... filled with water. So we had cold water to drink and the ice was keeping the stuff cold in the cooler.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

  10. #1360
    Senior Canuck abouret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Longueuil
    Posts
    937
    Likes Received
    828
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)



    Hi to you all! I'm back!

    Actually, I've been back since sunday but DH mess up with my laptop during the vacantions and I wasn't able to use it since Thursday. Now I have 109 emails to open and a lots of thread to see so sorry in advance if I'm late in the questions/comments.
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

  11. #1361
    Junior Canuck Wellan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Candiac
    Posts
    418
    Likes Received
    129
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)



    [QUOTE=2010ontest;4762880]general mills cereal box have oasis refrigerate 1.75L fpc on some box and 8x200ml fpc on other cereal box... all fpc expiry date are august 31, 2012.

    I plan to buy the 1.75L carton, open it and freeze it to have double utility on my ice pack for the camping this summer.


    2010ontest, thanks for sharing so generously, you are always there for our questions, thanks a million.

  12. #1362
    CaToonie takasuite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    295
    Likes Received
    97
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)



    just relax
    super_e, AnnieP, abouret and 1 others like this.

  13. #1363
    love couponzz YOU AND ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pierrefonds Qc
    Posts
    9,017
    Likes Received
    6287
    Trading Score
    591 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by super_e View Post
    Are lemonade stands illegal in Montreal?
    I now have a bike path that runs right in front of my house. Lemonade would be nice.

    One summer when it was so hot my 2 granddaughters decided to have a lemonade stand,the bicycle path is in front of there place.People were pulling into the driveway to get a drink.The 2 of them made $65.00 in a couple of hours
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

    Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

  14. #1364
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,872
    Likes Received
    21194
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    St. Laurent street festival today through Sunday be there or be square.

  15. #1365
    one jar at the time 2010ontest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    north shore Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    4,182
    Likes Received
    762
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)



    I know someone who be there all day
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Page 91 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •