Page 76 of 144 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2156
Like Tree1264Likes

Thread: Deals, Questions, Info. General Chatting and Skanky Mischief

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    I really need to brag about this....I finally did it, I finally got up the courage to colour my hair at home by myself. Usually, I have my sisters do it for me, but I really really needed to cover up the grey. So, with the $3.50 box of Natural Instincts, I did it myself and I must say that it came out pretty good.
    I do mine all the time, I also cut it myself. When I was in high school I took cosmetology and worked as a hair dresser to get money to go to college. Comes in handy to this day I still cut everyone's hair lol.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

You know Patty, these are the skills that we really need to learn. I mean, I go to the salon to get the hair cut and coloured once every 6 months since it costs $100ish each time. At the 3 month mark I just need to hide the grey streaks. I could not justify going and spending $60-$80 on a touch up.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I stopped dyeing my hair over 2 years ago because I was tired of having the roots come in gray. It was a shock for me every few weeks . My SIL explained to me it was because I was using permanent hair dye and told me to use the Natural Instincts because it gradually washes away. I finally did it about 5-6 weeks ago and I love it! I don't have to worry about looking like a skunk, lol. It also doesn't dry my hair out the way regular dye does. Only thing I absolutely hated was the 2 week color reviver. Omg, it turned my hair orange! I washed it 4-5 times in a row and managed to get rid of most of the awful color.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Ontest, did you finally give your permission for À Table to use your photo? What exactly were they going to do with it? Would they have shared the recipe too?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    You know Patty, these are the skills that we really need to learn. I mean, I go to the salon to get the hair cut and coloured once every 6 months since it costs $100ish each time. At the 3 month mark I just need to hide the grey streaks. I could not justify going and spending $60-$80 on a touch up.

I figure for the 6 of us i have saved thousands over the years doing it myself. You know I still have all my equipment from when i was in high school The scissors last forever, capes, etc. Had all the stuff for perms too because my mom used to get them twice a year. One of my neighbors was a hair salon supply rep. Got everything wholesale it was great.

Funny enough people are always asking me how I trim my hedge so precisely and I always tell them , I cut hair so it's not that much of a stretch.
    GeorgiaK likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I went to Metro to use the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower FPC (I have the day off tomorrow and no way am I going to spend half of it scrubbing the shower tiles, lol). There was a 1.50$ hang tag on it and when the cashier took it off to apply the amount, I told her not to because I had the FPC. She shrugged and said she'd use both of them so it would pay the taxes and I'd get overage too . Neat!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Snuff, I don't use the reviver. However, I do use the conditioner that comes in the box and I must say that I like the little pick me up it gives me.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I went to Metro to use the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower FPC (I have the day off tomorrow and no way am I going to spend half of it scrubbing the shower tiles, lol). There was a 1.50$ hang tag on it and when the cashier took it off to apply the amount, I told her not to because I had the FPC. She shrugged and said she'd use both of them so it would pay the taxes and I'd get overage too . Neat!

Lucky you Snuff
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Ontest, did you finally give your permission for À Table to use your photo? What exactly were they going to do with it? Would they have shared the recipe too?
    Yes I give. They needed a pic to illustrate that pastry for the quiz. This is all I know. So I autorize for exactly what they asked.
    When they googled "trottoir framboise" image, I think one 3rd of the pic with strawberry on page 2 was mine (ok I just count 12 of 26 pic of page 2 are mine).
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I do mine all the time, I also cut it myself. When I was in high school I took cosmetology and worked as a hair dresser to get money to go to college. Comes in handy to this day I still cut everyone's hair lol.
    That statement with your siggy piccie is rather scary.......
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    That statement with your siggy piccie is rather scary.......

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Patty every time i see your siggy reminds me of Norman Bates in Psycho
    Patty Smyth and Darth Penguin like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I used the Scrubbing Bubbles shower foam today. Word of caution to anyone who hasn't used it yet...turn on the bathroom fan, open the windows, and cover your nose/mouth. Holy! does that stuff stink! It cleaned just ok but elbow grease, soap, and a scrub brush work better.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I told coworker today about the bear paws in special at Metro. Long story short, I bought 20 boxes tonight and have 4 more (!) invoice for the Dare MIR but I'm missing one MIR. Does someone knows if there is a printable for it?
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

This must be the weirdest day of my life...

I got a PM here last night saying Hi Andrea, remember me? Errrr.... wrong person dude! Well! Turns out that a few years ago, this guy was chatting on AOL with a girl named Andrea who turned out to be using some of my stories and art I have on Deviant art, pretending it was hers. One of the story she was using, Misty Dee, a fiction where the main character's name is Andrea... He sent me the link to her journal, she was using my character's name to build a fake life. Since my story only 2 chapters, the rest was all her creation. She said she had leukemia and one day, she stopped chatting with him and disappeared from the web. Of course, he thought she was dead.

I don't get it, why do people do stuff like that?

Anyhow... Rain came pouring down late afternoon, Montreal sewer had trouble keeping up with the water coming in... air from the sewer had to come out somehow... it came out my toilet, tub, bathroom and kitchen sink. For 10 minutes it looked like my toilet exploded. 3 inches of water on my floors... phone kept ringing with tenants calling about the same issue and tenants came at my door too. Yeah, I am stuck in this too...

I did have a good giggle when one of my tenant told me he was sitting on his toilet when it started...

Anyhow, add to that the fire alarm going on and 911's lines being jammed... 2 garages filled with water... I just finished cleaning everything and now I am ordering pizza!

Page 76 of 144 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast

Thread Information