User Tag List

Page 123 of 144 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2156
Like Tree1264Likes

Thread: Deals, Questions, Info. General Chatting and Skanky Mischief

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Maybe the first step for a donation. Free shampoo or conditionner at Brunet.
    http://tonikgroupimage.com/clients/b...formulaire.php
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

DD have an "interest" in a "young man" (she's 17) and guess what? She tells me that his mom is a couponer! She apparently even have a whole room for her stockpile. Lucky lady. I'm only allowed 3 shelves in the garage.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I just gave $50 from my stockpile to the food bank in Pierrefonds/Roxboro
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Share the Warmth was just on CTV

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I just gave $50 from my stockpile to the food bank in Pierrefonds/Roxboro
    I'm doing a box here also and will try to look more carefully for deals + coupon this summer.
    I know I have some fpc from shopper voice that I don't need and I barely stop trading so I will grab the stuff this week-end for the food bank.

On an other note similar, the farm where I have a basket of veggies do something good. Some week for some reason (often vacation) some people are not able to get their basket. The farm could take arrangement for another day or we could choose to let our basket go to a local food bank in Joliette area.
    abouret and Darth Penguin like this.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    depanneur was at 2 minute walking... go and grab a chocolate bar would have been better

Ended they cancel 3 of 5 transactions after we called them this morning.
    bell phone cabin are now let to subcontract... but we don't know how there system worked exactly... they saw the last call have never connected and decided to cancel charge for that one.

They said they had connection for call number 2 and 3 (garagist was call number 1, he talked to me at call number 4, retry to call me at call number 5 but was already on the road)... but hey, call number 2 and 3 were done to our home and we don't have answering machine, and I was not at home! So this is impossible that the call get a connection!

so far... first call (garagist) was local and cost 1.15$... but our home is long distance call from this area... how they charge? 7.99$ for long distance 1.09$/minute, minimum of 2 minutes... so minimum charged when connection is made is 10.17$... we talked 4 minutes so total is 12.35$.

By calling them this morning to get clarification we had more than 35$ false billed reimbursed...

What I found weird is how they could have that much of false billing?

So far, this is the first time we need that in more than 15 years without cell phone...
    we saved more to didn't have cell phone on the long run anyway
    Ontest, have you thought about using a LD calling card? You can use them from pay phones - I did this with the one I had a few years ago and I think it should work with all of them. It also works for local calls -- had to use this when I was out of my place because of renovations. No cell phone here either. It's usually 4 cents/min for LD calls Canada/US. I think for the local call from a pay phone with the LD calling card they did not charge me anything.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Jul 11th, 2012 at 07:52 PM.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Ontest, have you thought about using a LD calling card? You can use them from pay phones - I did this with the one I had a few years ago and I think it should work with all of them. It also works for local calls -- had to use this when I was out of my place because of renovations. No cell phone here either. It's usually 4 cents/min for LD calls Canada/US. I think for the local call from a pay phone with the LD calling card they did not charge me anything.

Silk
    I don't want an other card in my pocket, in dh pocket, in DD1, in DD2, in DS1 and in DS2 pocket for in case the end of the world arrived! This was the first time in more than 15 years one of us needed to call and use a credit card in a phone cabin. I could live with that.

What I'm very frustrated about is the dishonest way that the company charge people for call they didn't do. If it was 50 cents put in the machine and connection was not made, the 50 cent is returned by the machine. Why if a credit card is used they bill people even if the connection didn't hapen?
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Funny how some of you were talking about wasps...I was going to start a thread asking about how to get rid of them. Dh sprayed that Raid stuff early this Spring when we noticed they were coming and going under the siding at this particular peak above the basement door. Yesterday, I noticed they decided to make their home right outside the same area instead . It's sort of pretty but gives me the heebie jeebies at the same time.

Name:  wasps.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  30.5 KB
    Wellan likes this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    I don't want an other card in my pocket, in dh pocket, in DD1, in DD2, in DS1 and in DS2 pocket for in case the end of the world arrived! This was the first time in more than 15 years one of us needed to call and use a credit card in a phone cabin. I could live with that.

What I'm very frustrated about is the dishonest way that the company charge people for call they didn't do. If it was 50 cents put in the machine and connection was not made, the 50 cent is returned by the machine. Why if a credit card is used they bill people even if the connection didn't hapen?
    I understand that Just fyi, if you ever change your mind - you can all share the same card as long as you know your pin and what # to call.

I don't understand either why there are charges when there's no connection. It's a rip-off for sure!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    If that was chez-moi, my neighbours would have called the police by now from all the screaming with fear they would have heard coming from me.
    Wellan likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Funny how some of you were talking about wasps...I was going to start a thread asking about how to get rid of them. Dh sprayed that Raid stuff early this Spring when we noticed they were coming and going under the siding at this particular peak above the basement door. Yesterday, I noticed they decided to make their home right outside the same area instead . It's sort of pretty but gives me the heebie jeebies at the same time.

Wow nice one! They always seems to build in the same places year after year. It's why I get them in my bay window every year, they must smell the old nest some how or they are like salmon and return to where they were born lol.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I also get tons of these, they are a pain in the arse. I can't seem to find the nest.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I also get tons of these, they are a pain in the arse. I can't seem to find the nest.

What are they ?

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

black wasps

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

maybe a blue mud dauber, I hate them