User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Re-Election wanted!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

bahahahahahahahahahahaha Dave you are so funny. Sorry Stephen for thinking you are an arse kissing COnservative just like Brian Mulroney used to follow Ronald Reagan around like a puppy.

I am just saying the states needs to GET OVER IT when it comes to Cuba and just because former premieres treated Cuba this way why does he?? Why can't he break the mold on this ridiculous Cubaphobia???

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Cubaphobia...I like that phrase Patty.
    Last edited by TaraF; Wed, Apr 18th, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I hope people are a little more awake in light of new revelations in court documents as it was revealed that"Pierre Poutine" made fraudulent phone calls from Conservative Campaign offices in Guelph. Now more than ever do I feel the need for a New Election and believe that my choice to pursue it is justified.

Article HERE
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

CRTC slaps Guelph Liberals with $4,900 fine for breaking robocall rules

By The Canadian Press | The Canadian Press – 1 hour 10 minutes ago

OTTAWA - Canada's broadcast regulator has fined the Liberal riding association in Guelph, Ont., for breaking the rules with its robocalls during last year's federal election.

The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission slapped the Guelph Federal Liberal Association with a notice of violation and a $4,900 fine over automated phone calls made on April 30, 2011.
    The recorded message violated the rules by failing to state that it came from the Liberal party or MP Frank Valeriote's campaign, and for not providing call-back information.
    Both the riding association and Valeriote also agreed to a compliance program that includes the appointment of an compliance officer and an education and training program for volunteers.
    Valeriote says he accepts the CRTC's findings and apologizes for breaking the rules.
    He calls the incident an important learning experience and says he will help the CRTC educate other MPs, candidates and their staff about the rules.

more info
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/insi...aign-call.html
    DaveP and erin9mmm like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    CRTC slaps Guelph Liberals with $4,900 fine for breaking robocall rules

By The Canadian Press | The Canadian Press – 1 hour 10 minutes ago

OTTAWA - Canada's broadcast regulator has fined the Liberal riding association in Guelph, Ont., for breaking the rules with its robocalls during last year's federal election.

The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission slapped the Guelph Federal Liberal Association with a notice of violation and a $4,900 fine over automated phone calls made on April 30, 2011.
    The recorded message violated the rules by failing to state that it came from the Liberal party or MP Frank Valeriote's campaign, and for not providing call-back information.
    Both the riding association and Valeriote also agreed to a compliance program that includes the appointment of an compliance officer and an education and training program for volunteers.
    Valeriote says he accepts the CRTC's findings and apologizes for breaking the rules.
    He calls the incident an important learning experience and says he will help the CRTC educate other MPs, candidates and their staff about the rules.

more info
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/insi...aign-call.html

Morons in all parties

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Here's the info from the CRTC site:

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2012/vt120824.htm

Wonder if anyone will organize an anti-Liberal protest now?
    Natalka, DaveP and erin9mmm like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Here's the info from the CRTC site:

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2012/vt120824.htm

Wonder if anyone will organize an anti-Liberal protest now?
    Good point....I doubt it!
    FallenPixels and DaveP like this.
    Earn Gift Cards With Me Click the link below
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erin9mmm

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LOL, Andit, not bloody likely, eh?

It makes going through past comments on this thread very interesting reading in this new light, though.
    DaveP and erin9mmm like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So what was the conclusion
    TaraF likes this.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Wow Gryphon I totally forgot about this thread lol To lightly touch on the comments above regarding when will people jump on the liberals, do people not see a difference between being accused of not branding your call correctly and being accused of trying to suppress a persons right to vote? Not that one is ok and one is not because they both clearly are not, but one is certainly more serious and certainly warrants public outcry a heck of alot more than the other. I'll let everyone else be the decider of that one though.

As for Frank, he admitted they didn't follow the rules and he was fined for it. But at least he is admitting to breaking the rules and taking the punishment. As for the investigation into the robocalls, it's all but stalled. Funny that after reports surfaced that the Pierre Poutine calls came from Conservative campaign HQ's and that the investigation has led to high Conservative offices, no more information has been revealed and the investigation all but stalled. Oh and after the investigation led to the Conservatives, Harper replaced the head investigator of the Robocalls scandal with someone else personally. Not suspicious at all.

If the goons in Parliament ever get their act together, the petitions that I headed might get presented asking for a Royal Commission into the scandal. I swear it's ALL politics surrounding the thing. Grrrrrr.
    Last edited by TaraF; Mon, Nov 5th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread Information