User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just went to walmart in Unicity and tried to use 4 advil cold and sinus, which has the wording "one per purchase". Was told by the cashier and the cash service manager that their policy is now to only accept one coupon per person when there is this wording????? Really? Has anyone else encountered this at walmart? Perhaps another location, I have slowed my coupon purchases recently because of a newborn at home and haven't been out to often. Thanks for letting me know if you have also encountered this too.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Nope was there yesterday and did not have this problem

I think they are trying to stop the shelf clearers

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for letting me know, and just to clarify, I didn't clear the shelf....not that it was implied

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

i have been stopped before with the whole one per purchase thing elsewhere, and i say, well how many am i purchasing? and they say 4, and I say, yes. 1 per purchase and I am purchasing 4...This is one purchase(and i would hold one box), this is another, and so on....it doesn't say one per customer, or one per transaction, it says one per purchase there is a difference. And then they go silent. And put it through.
    when I have gone to different walmarts, and the cashier isn't sure, she asks her manager if one per purchase is ok, and they say yes. never been to the one you have been at, sorry.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, that was my explanation but both the cashier and the manager argued otherwise. Guess I will have to try another day or maybe call ahead to save the trip

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I have been to that walmart a lot and I find sometimes it has been like that. I tried to also get 3 advil cold and sinus and they wouldn't let me do it... other times, no problem at all. I guess it depends on the mnger that day. I don't think that is the policy, but I am not sure either. Good luck next time.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Yep, just as always, depends on the manager/person in charge you get that day, which is dumb when they don't allow it, but ya.

Thread Information