User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PERL Nails - Free Nail Fashion Strips

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

disappointed about the shipping i've seen similar nail strips on ebay and at dollarama although the quality might be bad
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimi- View Post
    disappointed about the shipping i've seen similar nail strips on ebay and at dollarama although the quality might be bad
    Same here, was really looking forward to getting these nail strips completely free.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

The shipping is too high considering that those nail strips can be shipped in a regular envelope.

That's just a diplomatic way to sell their products.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

they sent me my unique code for a free box last week i already used it and they are on their way. i just had to pay $5.00 shipping but very worth it they have a great selection too! i ordered the zebra tud ones !!

*i paid $10 for sally hansen ones at pharmasave that could only do one manicure
    the perl ones have 20/box good for two manicures and have a better selection
    Last edited by VICKICLARK; Tue, Apr 17th, 2012 at 01:20 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone attempt to orderthese stickers? I placed my order April 13th, entered my credit card info for shipping... Yesterday I remembered about the order - checked out the status on their website which said "now processing" and cent in an e-mail to inquire about the status of my order... Well, I received an e-mail this morning stating my order had been cancelled and that they were unable to process my credit card payment (which is complete bs, they wouldn't have had a problem with that) - looks like they're backtracking on orders now - checking out the facebook wall, they aren't going to be having very many customers after this disaster of a promotion. Anyone else have problems with this?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deethomson View Post
    Did anyone attempt to orderthese stickers? I placed my order April 13th, entered my credit card info for shipping... Yesterday I remembered about the order - checked out the status on their website which said "now processing" and cent in an e-mail to inquire about the status of my order... Well, I received an e-mail this morning stating my order had been cancelled and that they were unable to process my credit card payment (which is complete bs, they wouldn't have had a problem with that) - looks like they're backtracking on orders now - checking out the facebook wall, they aren't going to be having very many customers after this disaster of a promotion. Anyone else have problems with this?
    I didn't order them but I've been periodically checking their FB page and watching what a complete train wreck this promo has become. I feel badly for those who did order them and are having issues, but I also feel a tiny bit bad for the company. For a relatively new company just starting out this was such a mess that I'm not sure they'll be able to recover from it. Someone obviously failed to get all their ducks in a row before launching this promo.....and the website.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its too bad that even after paying the shipping people are still not getting their items. Glad I didn't go for it. For a new company maybe they should of just limited the deal to a few.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

mine have arrived! hold tight people
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~ love is all we need ~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information