User Tag List

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I love this cat but I can't take him in... We have four indoor cats and we can't take another in, especially if he is in and out frequently. His name is Mikey, and so affectionate, chatty and friendly. He was a neighbors cat and then they moved (taking him with them, but apparently he is miserable). I just really want him to find a great home. Keep in mind he really does love being outside, and needs room to run... That is why I know him, from his daily visits to our place. Hoping someone can give him a home.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-pets-cats...AdIdZ359827624
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by alicia; Sat, Mar 3rd, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

What kind of a$$shole moves away and leaves their cat? This makes me SO mad when I read about this kind of thing! Nothing against you of course, YOU didn't do this, you're trying to help.

Wish I could take him, but I'd never take a cat that requires being outside; I live on a busy street, too dangerous for the poor critters. Besides, I have enough cats who use my garden for a litter box.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Whoops, no they didn't leave the cat... I need to reword that. They took him, but he is absolutely miserable because they also live on a busy street and can't let him out. I am just taking it upon myself to try to get the word out because honestly we would take him in a heartbeat if we didn't already have a herd of cats. I honestly really love this animal, we just can't do it.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

OH! Sorry, I misunderstood, thought they moved and left the kitty! People certainly do that, and I hate to hear it.

I'm with you on not letting cats out, too much can happen to them. The last kitties we had, we'd let them out on the deck with us on occasion, but never alone. They enjoyed it, but if a noisy vehicle went by they were flying for the door.

Thread Information