User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I had to tweak my list just a tad as they did not put the coffee creamer that I use on sale (18%) like they did last time, but I managed to get just over $100 of stuff and paid $5 & change with a GC I bought a couple weeks ago that still had a balance on it

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was planning to get the B1G1 Mediflow pillow (QC flyer) & MJ sunglasses, got the MJ sunglasses (30% off came to $80.5) alright but they only have ONE pillow in store . So I got some anti-dandraff shampoo for daughter & new hairbrush for myself (redeemed 50,000 pts & paid $5.xx + taxes)

The cosmetician was sympathic that I have enough points for $200 & could have do a $200 redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by savinginstyle View Post
    Must Brag....Just got back from SD and was already at the cash register a few minutes after midnight on my first major redemption ever.

I ONLY PAYED $0.01 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basically I managed to get just over 100 000 points within the last few months, prior to that I was usually saying yes anytime I was asked to redeem the min amount by the cashier. So my points were worthless and I never got to enjoy what points were really all about. Started to coupon in mid december and member on SC since then. Had really good coupon experiences and full fledge coupon addict and self proclaimed semi-pro by now. Also, my favorite part is to play coupon fairy regularly and share with friends and family my adventures and get teach them how to.

So for my SD payed only $0.01.... and saved $101.00 ( as the receipt said)

I got....

36 bottles of perrier
    18 cling wrap
    4 royal tissue box
    2 pepsi cases
    1 contact solution
    1 body soap
    4 pk of dove soap
    1 sheiseido pk face puffs

subtotal $100.01
    tx $13.00

redeemed 50 000 points giving me $100.00
    so actual cost was $0.01 plus taxes on full amount.
    total payed $13.01

was so happy I did a victory dance.
    Tomorrow I will spend my other 50 000 points on an oralB pulsonic electric toothbrush
    reg $99.98 on sale for $84.98
    will spend the $100.00 balance on Tropicana Oj and Qtips.

AWESOME!!!!!!
    Great job!! Don't they have the oralB pulsonic electric toothbrush in the same store? You could have save 5000pts to do it in one redemption.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'm really wavering because I don't see anything in the matching coupons with sales that we need. I've got enough for $100 and don't have any electronics that I wish to buy. I don't want to just buy for buying sake. And I don't have time to do a lot of research this time so maybe I'll just let this one slide and build up points for the next time. I bought most of my Easter things when the Valentine's clearance was on (for the adults, anyway.)
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lands13 View Post
    Well, was at SDM at 8 am this morning, before they opened. Got a PS3 priced at 249, (+tx =282) got the 50.00 SDM Giftcard, redeemed points for 200.00 = paid $82.00 cash.

Then went back, got a bunch of accessories and games, totalling 284 (+tx = 321), used 50 GC - 200 redemption, paid 71.00 cash.

Very thrilled - Got the whole system valued over $600 for only 152.00!

Good Job!!!
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Went to SDM today to do the redemption. Redeemed 50,000 points for $100 off my purchase. I got:

- 4 cans of Similac powder formula ($30.99 ea) = $123.96
    - 1 Benylin All-in-One Syrup (regular $16.99, on sale for $10.49) = $10.49

Total before redemption and taxes = $134.45
    Used $3 off Benylin coupon
    Used $5 x 4 (any Similac coupon)
    Used $10 Similac cheque
    Redeemed $100 with 50,000 SDM pts

Total after taxes, coupons, and redemption = $2.18!!!

I paid mere pennies!! =)
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sun, Mar 11th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great redemptions everyone!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

savinginstyle
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

always nice to get beauty treats and so easy to go crazy in one section with all the pretty polishes and cosmetics, you did well !!!

about my split of points, had no choice because could not get the pulsonic at the first location and the other did not have the perrier. I could have been a smart ass and got the toothbrush full price ahead of time, returned it at my reg location than re-purchase it...too much headaches and they were so helpful and kind I was not going to push it.

Quote Originally Posted by emmafb View Post
    I was planning to get the B1G1 Mediflow pillow (QC flyer) & MJ sunglasses, got the MJ sunglasses (30% off came to $80.5) alright but they only have ONE pillow in store . So I got some anti-dandraff shampoo for daughter & new hairbrush for myself (redeemed 50,000 pts & paid $5.xx + taxes)

The cosmetician was sympathic that I have enough points for $200 & could have do a $200 redemption.

Great job!! Don't they have the oralB pulsonic electric toothbrush in the same store? You could have save 5000pts to do it in one redemption.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savinginstyle View Post
    always nice to get beauty treats and so easy to go crazy in one section with all the pretty polishes and cosmetics, you did well !!!

about my split of points, had no choice because could not get the pulsonic at the first location and the other did not have the perrier. I could have been a smart ass and got the toothbrush full price ahead of time, returned it at my reg location than re-purchase it...too much headaches and they were so helpful and kind I was not going to push it.
    Oh! We are pretty much in the same shoe then

Location A had all MJ Sunglasses for 30% off but the other 2 (one not carrying & one still in FULL price)

Not going to run in every single SDM to do a redemption.

When they are super nice, I don't want to push it like asking manager to find another pillow for me from another location (the owner had another SDM nearby) too much trouble for them anyway.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information