User Tag List

Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 883
Like Tree984Likes

Thread: Loblaws CZ Coupons Found - RCSS, No Frills, Maxi, Extra Foods.....

  1. #316
    momof5boys
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    2,611
    Likes Received
    3514
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)




    Our RCSS still allows us to stack a cpn zone and manufacturer....as long as the cpn zone doesn't state 'manufacturer cpn'. Just bought two more Palmolives for .17 each....
    Lavender Lady and Dussault like this.

  2. #317
    Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Beautiful BC
    Posts
    1,448
    Likes Received
    1473
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Our RCSS still allows us to stack a cpn zone and manufacturer....as long as the cpn zone doesn't state 'manufacturer cpn'. Just bought two more Palmolives for .17 each....
    May I ask what RCSS you go to?
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

    *
    Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

    CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

  3. #318
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    125
    Likes Received
    144
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    I found a "save $2 on huggies pull ups" in the CZ on friday at Loblaws. Can you use the CZ coupon at walmart? They have pull ups at $13.93. Or can I price match walmart at loblaws? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Thank you

  4. #319
    Sweet Saver Sweet Saver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    228
    Likes Received
    20
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Our RCSS still allows us to stack a cpn zone and manufacturer....as long as the cpn zone doesn't state 'manufacturer cpn'. Just bought two more Palmolives for .17 each...
    That's awesome. Wish we could stack here in Ontario. Did you price match the Palmolive and what price, from where?
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Get FREE STUFF easily by joining Swagbucks. Please use my referral link below and start earning!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/caristiz

  5. #320
    Canadian Genius PurpleBunny89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Simcoe area, Ontario
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,831
    Likes Received
    5824
    Trading Score
    454 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by pandagal View Post
    I found a "save $2 on huggies pull ups" in the CZ on friday at Loblaws. Can you use the CZ coupon at walmart? They have pull ups at $13.93. Or can I price match walmart at loblaws? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Thank you

    Most WM's will not take CZ coupons as they do not get reimbursed for them.

    Best bet is to Price Match at Loblaws with the WM flyer
    Insert Clever Signature Here

  6. #321
    Smart Canuck CouponingQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,395
    Likes Received
    1659
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)




    Just a fair warning for all, Loblaws here DOES NOT PRICE MATCH!


    All other Loblaws chained stores that I have been to do though. This includes:


    No Frills
    RCSS


  7. #322
    Roman Empress salady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,313
    Likes Received
    2324
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    I'm not aware of Loblaws price matching either.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

    Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

  8. #323
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,968
    Likes Received
    10957
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    My local Extra Foods allows it....(at least they did they last time I checked)

  9. #324
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    882
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Updated wiki with what I found today (and amazingly didn't screw it up!).

    Excellent offer from Glade. Resolve is back with exclusions.

  10. #325
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,107
    Likes Received
    788
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Updated wiki with what I found today (and amazingly didn't screw it up!).

    Excellent offer from Glade. Resolve is back with exclusions.
    Thanks for updating. The Glade is definitely a "no brainer" offer. The only thing we pay is the tax. Do we have to mail in the UPC codes with the receipts like we have in the past? Thanks.

  11. #326
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,392
    Likes Received
    15244
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Yes can you please list the fine print from the Glade offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Updated wiki with what I found today (and amazingly didn't screw it up!).

    Excellent offer from Glade. Resolve is back with exclusions.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  12. #327
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    882
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Yes can you please list the fine print from the Glade offer?
    To receive your $15 PC Gift Card by mail, complete the request form with one original Loblaws receipt dated between Oct. 19 and Dec. 20 with the participating Glade products totaling $15 or more (before tax) in a single transaction and handwritten UPC's circled. While supplies last up to 28,000 gift cards available for distribution. Limit one gift card per household. Submissions must be received by Jan. 20/13. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
    Tweetybird999 likes this.

  13. #328
    Canadian Genius Tweetybird999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tweetyville
    Posts
    6,477
    Likes Received
    2153
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)




    Got my Glade yesterday and receipt & MIR are in the mail today.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    To receive your $15 PC Gift Card by mail, complete the request form with one original Loblaws receipt dated between Oct. 19 and Dec. 20 with the participating Glade products totaling $15 or more (before tax) in a single transaction and handwritten UPC's circled. While supplies last up to 28,000 gift cards available for distribution. Limit one gift card per household. Submissions must be received by Jan. 20/13. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.


  14. #329
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,174
    Likes Received
    21124
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    does someone have a scan of the glade one for people to see?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  15. #330
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    882
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    does someone have a scan of the glade one for people to see?

    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •