User Tag List

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 883
Like Tree984Likes

Thread: Loblaws CZ Coupons Found - RCSS, No Frills, Maxi, Extra Foods.....

  1. #121
    Canadian Genius PurpleBunny89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Simcoe area, Ontario
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,831
    Likes Received
    5824
    Trading Score
    454 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    how?
    Relish is on sale this week at Freshco for $1. There is a $0.50 CZ and a $0.50 MFR. My RCSS will allow me to use both towards one item. I picked up 20 relish on friday night and donated them the next morning to the food bank. There were plenty left on the shelf.

    Pickles are also on sale somewhere this week, forget where but am considering looking it up to get some. They are on sale for $2 which I would PM at RCSS and then use a $1 WUB2 Bicks CZ and $1 WUB2 Bicks MFR. Therefore each jar of pickles would work out to $1. EDIT: Food Basics has them on sale.

    Loving the Aveeno $3 WUB2 CZ. I have two $3 J&J Call In's for Aveeno so in total I would be able to save $9 off two bottles. If they go on sale cheap enough (they are so expensive!!!) I might consider getting a few.

    Also, with the $1 Royal Paper towels there is a $2 MFR coupon that expires in September, I got it in a trade but believe it is from gocoupons. I'm 100% sure of the expiry on it. So $3 off a 6-pack would be great if they go cheap enough for me to PM.

    With that new tear pad for Dove $2 MFR and $2 CZ there could be a lot of free body wash for those who use it. It is on sale this week at RCSS for $3.97 I believe. I wanted to get some more but then thought of the tax I would still have to pay on it and how many bottles I already have and decided to save my moneys

    Last but not least, wanted to mention my RCSS removed the $2 Resolve coupon from the board and from the shelves. Unless of course they went threw 200+ coupons in less than a week. Party Poopers!
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Sun, May 6th, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
    redhdlois and Anna Michele like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

  2. #122
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    308
    Likes Received
    9
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Relish is on sale this week at Freshco for $1. There is a $0.50 CZ and a $0.50 MFR. My RCSS will allow me to use both towards one item. I picked up 20 relish on friday night and donated them the next morning to the food bank. There were plenty left on the shelf.

    Pickles are also on sale somewhere this week, forget where but am considering looking it up to get some. They are on sale for $2 which I would PM at RCSS and then use a $1 WUB2 Bicks CZ and $1 WUB2 Bicks MFR. Therefore each jar of pickles would work out to $1. EDIT: Food Basics has them on sale.

    Loving the Aveeno $3 WUB2 CZ. I have two $3 J&J Call In's for Aveeno so in total I would be able to save $9 off two bottles. If they go on sale cheap enough (they are so expensive!!!) I might consider getting a few.

    Also, with the $1 Royal Paper towels there is a $2 MFR coupon that expires in September, I got it in a trade but believe it is from gocoupons. I'm 100% sure of the expiry on it. So $3 off a 6-pack would be great if they go cheap enough for me to PM.

    With that new tear pad for Dove $2 MFR and $2 CZ there could be a lot of free body wash for those who use it. It is on sale this week at RCSS for $3.97 I believe. I wanted to get some more but then thought of the tax I would still have to pay on it and how many bottles I already have and decided to save my moneys

    Last but not least, wanted to mention my RCSS removed the $2 Resolve coupon from the board and from the shelves. Unless of course they went threw 200+ coupons in less than a week. Party Poopers!
    WhichSuper Store still lets you combine or use more than one coupon? I live in Vancouver, BC. Please someone tell me...My Super Storein Richmond BC, refuses to even take more than one Coupon Zone coupon! TheManager Ko said told me that it is a privilege for people to use coupons and weare lucky they even allow us to use one because the coupon said limit per purchase. I tried to explain that I was buying one item per purchase...Iwas attempting to purchase the 2x relish for a BBQ in the weekend. Anyways,Thanks for the post. I ended up going to Save On Foods which was also on saleand took the coupons without any problems.

  3. #123
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Palmerston, Ontario
    Posts
    715
    Likes Received
    2254
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)




    I just found good CZ coupons at my local Zehrs store today: free Sour Cream wub 2 Old El Paso Kits and $10 Huggies and Pampers coupons.

    I also found a new MIR for $10 PC GC wub $30 in Airwick, Finish, Lysol, Resolve and Woolite products

    Hmmm I am wondering if my No Frills will let me PM Food Basics Old El Paso Kits for $3.00, use the Free 2L Coke wub coupon and the free sour cream wub 2 coupon all together???? I am thinking I am going to have to buy 3 Taco Kits: 1 to get free 2L coke and 2 to get free sour cream.... Probably worth it if I can get 3 more kits with free 2L Coke coupons on them...

  4. #124
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London / Goderich, Ontario
    Posts
    962
    Likes Received
    389
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    I am so glad I found this thread.

    After about 5 weeks of active posting and enjoying couponing and pricematching, my best deals are at my local RCSS ( Oxford West and Oxford East in London, Ontario) which has a very liberal pricematching policy, along with the ability to stack a manufacturer's coupon and a CZ coupon.

    I had not gotten to this part of the forum until this morning.

    When I post about the above policies, in other parts of SC, I get accused of ethical maleficence (cheating and lying)
    No one believes that some stores accept this as policy.
    I feel like I have finally met my long lost sisters, because you all know about this policy and utilize it correctly.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 06:26 AM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

  5. #125
    Coupon Goddess princesskimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    5,540
    Likes Received
    1451
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    Welcome to the team Greencaunuck lol!!

  6. #126
    Canadian Genius PurpleBunny89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Simcoe area, Ontario
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,831
    Likes Received
    5824
    Trading Score
    454 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by aly8887 View Post
    WhichSuper Store still lets you combine or use more than one coupon? I live in Vancouver, BC. Please someone tell me...My Super Storein Richmond BC, refuses to even take more than one Coupon Zone coupon! TheManager Ko said told me that it is a privilege for people to use coupons and weare lucky they even allow us to use one because the coupon said limit per purchase. I tried to explain that I was buying one item per purchase...Iwas attempting to purchase the 2x relish for a BBQ in the weekend. Anyways,Thanks for the post. I ended up going to Save On Foods which was also on saleand took the coupons without any problems.
    Some stores are just complete dung. My WM will not allow me to do everything yet I see people post brags about getting to do a gazillion different things with random coupons. Luckily though I am one of the few RCSS stores in my area who does allow the stacking. I tried to do it in the town over when I first began thinking all stores followed the same policy and I was treated so rudely like I was trying to scam them and had five heads.

    I love my RCSS. I only still shop at WM because they allow overages.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

  7. #127
    Coupon Goddess princesskimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    5,540
    Likes Received
    1451
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    bump

  8. #128
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    north york, ontario
    Posts
    1,453
    Likes Received
    552
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)



    anyone knows any RCSS in scarborough, north york, toronto area that allows stacking?



    my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

  9. #129
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    877
    Likes Received
    1851
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    In another post I saw someone mention a c/z for sweet baby ray's. Can someone tell me the details of it (expiry/amount)?

  10. #130
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London / Goderich, Ontario
    Posts
    962
    Likes Received
    389
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    In another post I saw someone mention a c/z for sweet baby ray's. Can someone tell me the details of it (expiry/amount)?
    There is a Smart Source coupon for $2 off Sweet Baby Ray sauce that was delivered to homes yesterday.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

  11. #131
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    877
    Likes Received
    1851
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    There is a Smart Source coupon for $2 off Sweet Baby Ray sauce that was delivered to homes yesterday.
    Thank you. I was curious to know if there was also a Coupon Zone for the sauce. I may drive over to RCSS today and have a peek at what is new on the board, and look for myself.
    hana.z likes this.

  12. #132
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    877
    Likes Received
    1851
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    This is what I found today. I'm afraid to mess with the wiki for fear I'll mess the whole thing up.
    Buy and 2 tositos or ruffles get 1 free dip - exp June 1 CZ
    $2 WUB 2 different dove products - exp June 15 CZ
    $1 Smuckers dessert topping - exp June 15 CZ
    $3 Advil Muscle & Joint - exp June 15 CZ
    $1 Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices - exp June 1 CZ
    $2 WUB Glade Plugins Scented Oil Holder or Refill or Glade Decor Scents Holder or Refill - exp June 1 CZ
    $1 Mini Babybel 18 portions - exp June 1 CZ
    $2 Van Houtte coffee 225g and up, not applicable on K-Cups - exp June 15 CZ
    $1 Scrubbing Bubbles (any) - exp June 15 CZ
    $1 Rice Krispies 340g Brown Rice - exp June 1 CZ
    BUY any 4 Minute Maid Frozen Concentrate etc. get one free - exp June 15 CZ
    $3 Huggies WUB one package of 100 diapers or more of Huggies Little Snugglers, Little Movers, Snug & Dry, or Little Movers Slip-On Diapers - exp June 1 CZ
    calee likes this.

  13. #133
    Canadian Genius PurpleBunny89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Simcoe area, Ontario
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,831
    Likes Received
    5824
    Trading Score
    454 (100%)




    I like the juice coupon if I can find the others to combine with it thus getting 2 free when I buy 4. But of course I would also need to wait for WM to advertise them for 59cents again.

    My RCSS takes down the expiring coupons a day before they actually expire. Learnt my lesson the hard way on that one!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

  14. #134
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,963
    Likes Received
    10952
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    ~ Updated ~
    DianneS and MrsMer like this.

  15. #135
    Canadian Genius PurpleBunny89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Simcoe area, Ontario
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,831
    Likes Received
    5824
    Trading Score
    454 (100%)




    Did the Downy Unstoppables expire?
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •