User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hi

I am trying to order from Gocoupons, but for the last couple of weeks, the site has told me I've reached my "maximum" for some coupons. So now I don't meet the minimum to order other coupons I need (I want the Yoptimal coupons but none have come to my house yet). Unlike others here I was never able to order multiples.

Does anyone know what the limits are? Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Me too! It says I've reached my limit!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Hi

I am trying to order from Gocoupons, but for the last couple of weeks, the site has told me I've reached my "maximum" for some coupons. So now I don't meet the minimum to order other coupons I need (I want the Yoptimal coupons but none have come to my house yet). Unlike others here I was never able to order multiples.

Does anyone know what the limits are? Thanks
    Perhaps you are ordering too often? I am not sure, but I thought you could only order from them once per week. I only order once or twice a month as the coupons don't change very often. I have never been able to order multiples either.

Maybe you just have to wait until your other coupons have been processed before you can order new ones?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't think I am ordering too often. I only order about twice a month?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I defs don't order them too often maybe once or twice a month

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I don't think I am ordering too often. I only order about twice a month?
    Not sure then. I just ordered and didn't have a problem. Maybe you just have to wait until they are processed. You mentioned you hadn't received any in awhile - maybe they are backed up in the system?

Maybe someone else has some insight?

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I've been having the same problem, and have no idea why. *shrug* I haven't been able to process an order in quite a while. Wish they would fix the glitch.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

you have to make sure you are ordering 24 hrs apart

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hm strange. I just ordered from them a few days ago and it went fine but then again I only order every couple of months.
    ~~WISHLIST~~ Tassimo FPCs or coupons<HTTP: forum.smartcanucks.ca="" members="" angelos170="">

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It looks like they added re-order period on their coupons now. If I select some that I ordered about last week, I get the following message: (free translation from French, not the exact English message)

"The quantity requested for that coupon is over the allowed limit during the set period, the quantity has been adjusted to the maximum possible. Come back in XX days to be able to order them again."

I only asked for one each (it never actually worked to get more for most of us), so it was adjusted to 0. The XX days was different depending on the products, Royale & Nivea 27 days, Giovanni Panzani 87 days. Looks like we can now order about once per month on the Royale stuff.

French message: "La quantité demandée pour ce coupon dépasse la quantité possible dans le lapse de temps alloué, la quantité a été modifiée pour votre maximum disponible. Revenez dans 27 jours pour pouvoir en commander à nouveau."

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think I've figured it out. The Yoptimal coupon you can order once per month. I could not order it on March 31, but I was able to order it today

Thread Information