User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    100% off your purchase at www.sevenslings.com, www.uddercovers.com, www.carseatcanopy.com . Only pay shipping + handling, on a single item purchase. Great deal. All you need is a Promo Code. You can also use your promo code on gift sets, and only pay $5 + shipping/handling for seven slings and udder covers. Gift sets for car seat canopy with the promo code is a little more expensive $29.99 + shipping/handling, however this gift set is worth a lot more than the other two company. Car seat canopy gift set comes with a lot and is more than worth it for the price, considering if you buy each item seperate at babies r us you will be paying tripple the price. When you use the promo code on one website, at the end of your purchase they give you the promo code again for the other two websites. Codes can be used more than once. There is also another website www.milkbands.com, however i do not have the Promo Code for that site. All four companys are owned by the same people. Codes are still working and each website has more than one promo code, but they do give you the same discount.

www.sevenslings.com
    Promo Code: Seven
    Promo Code: Babytalk

www.uddercovers.com
    Promo Code: Ucovers

www.carseatcanopy.com
    Promo code: Uncovers
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Awesome deals thanks! I'll pass on the info

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just wanted to say that I ordered a carseat canopy from www.carseatcanopy.com and received it. I had to pay for shipping, but that was expected. The canopy is cute, seems well made, and I got to choose what color I wanted. Shipping was quick and I'm a happy camper

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good to know that they are actually legit. I ordered a sling but haven't received it yet. How long did it take to receive your canopy russruss?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered on in november from sevenslings and udder cover and got them in jan. I then ordered another from all 3 in late december and have gotten seven slings and the canopy. I think that it depends if its on back order but both took almost 2 months to get.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

moved due to advertising

Thread Information