User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Post here if you find a great deal, clearance, event or unadvertised sale around town!

I find it really frustrating when people post clearance deals but I can't ever find them in Kamloops!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Safeway Sahali Has Sunlight Green Clean Detergent (Lavender) on sale for $3.49. And a Manufacture coupon for $1.00 Off hanging right under it!!! (this stuff is regular 6.99)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CT has Swiffer Dusters on for 4.99, so they're absolutely FREE with coupon. Not sure if that's advertised or not, but I was so glad I found them there!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks ladies...I will be looking for those...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbertha View Post
    CT has Swiffer Dusters on for 4.99, so they're absolutely FREE with coupon. Not sure if that's advertised or not, but I was so glad I found them there!
    thanks!! I was able to pick up a few boxes!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Does anyone know if they have the Purina One Travel Size dog food at zellers? Or if anywhere in kamloops sells them??

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They do. Don't ask to use the coupon on it though, they'll look at you like you have five heads. Zellers is sucky.

I went looking for it at walmart to try and get the overage, but no luck.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

im fine without getting the overage... but will they "adjust" the coupon price??

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Might or might not. Depends on the cashier. Those older Indian ladies do NOT like to do anything to make your day more pleasurable.

HEADS UP:

Tide, Sunlight, Purex etc. pink stickers at RCSS. Up at the front, on one of the shelf ends. Not sure regular price on all of them, most were the bigger bottles of tide. Other brands were smaller.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Gillette Body wash and Shampoo Pink Stickers as well.

Body wash comes out to $1.74 each and shampoo $1.47each
    There is also hair spray and gel
    good time to use your Save $5.00 WUB3

don't forget YOU CAN STACK AT RCSS!!!

Will have to go back in the morning and check out the laundry stuff!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shouldnt say `those older indian ladies` im sure `those older ladies`is just as appropriate. Mean no disrespect, just trying to encourage respect.

<3
    Steph

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any offense and I wasn't intending to be disrespectful. There are three or four women at our Zellers who are of Indian (as in, from India, not First Nations) and they are the only ones who really give me grief about coupons, or about sale prices, or about anything they can. They also huddle and point at people on quite a regular basis when somebody challenges whatever claim they're making (can't use coupons on a sale item, etc).

I didn't mean to make it sound like it has anything to do with their race, it doesn't, I certainly didn't mean that all Indian women are like they are, I just mentioned it because it seems as though they're a clique within that store and like to cause trouble for customers, as I have never had a problem with any other cashier in that store, only them. I of course attribute that to them being mean old cows and not their race at all.

I apologize for using race as a descriptive term, I thought maybe people might know who I meant then, as the majority of women working at Zellers are older women.
    Last edited by Chantel; Tue, Apr 19th, 2011 at 06:59 AM.

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any offense and I wasn't intending to be disrespectful. There are three or four women at our Zellers who are of Indian (as in, from India, not First Nations) and they are the only ones who really give me grief about coupons, or about sale prices, or about anything they can. They also huddle and point at people on quite a regular basis when somebody challenges whatever claim they're making (can't use coupons on a sale item, etc).

I didn't mean to make it sound like it has anything to do with their race, it doesn't, I certainly didn't mean that all Indian women are like they are, I just mentioned it because it seems as though they're a clique within that store and like to cause trouble for customers, as I have never had a problem with any other cashier in that store, only them. I of course attribute that to them being mean old cows and not their race at all.

I apologize for using race as a descriptive term, I thought maybe people might know who I meant then, as the majority of women working at Zellers are older women.
    as soon as you said that I knew what/who you were talking about!!! they are mean mean mean!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

they are super mean... i always have problems with only them

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I agree...they make it very difficult to shop at Zellers...if I see them there I wont shop that day...I just have a hard time biting my tongue when they get rude with me...just because I use coupons doesn't mean I am a scam artist or a thief...just a thrifty mom trying to make my dollar go further...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information