User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two very good cop fantasy novellas. Enjoy guys!
    First is free for today only, according to the description.

Copping To It (The Red-Hot Cops Series)

Respected journalist Claire Fullerton fantasizes about being a bad girl, but she also fears that revealing her dark fantasies will open her up to being hurt.

When undercover cop Ty Williamson enters her life, the intense passion she feels for him scares her. Even though Claire is tempted to reveal the vixen inside her, she decides to play it safe and walk away, when walking away is the last thing she wants to do. Months later, Claire is captured by a notorious gang of bikers, the Demon Guardians, the same gang Ty has infiltrated.

Amazon Link:Copping To It (The Red-Hot Cops Series)

My Dirty Cop Fantasy

My Dirty Cop Fantasy

Fantasy fanatics Anna and Cole decide to have a bit of law enforcement in the bedroom department. Cole has always wanted to try the fantasy game out, and so has Anna in certain respects. Nothing could prepare them for what they were about to experience in this raunchy and sweltering journey.

Excerpt:
    “I grabbed the stage cuffs from his belt, which didn't need a key to release, and slipped them on, ratcheting them closed with my chin. Cole grabbed the cuffs, and pulled me along, then put the hat on he'd got with the outfit. From any angle, he looked the part. He looked like a big, mean cop”

Amazon Link:My Dirty Cop Fantasy
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you

Thread Information