User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Seniors VS Newbies Secret Exchange~~FULL

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ask me what? I am a little confussed I have run alot of newbie trains with no problems I am answering questions. I don't ever give feedback to a train till the train is done. Not sure what else I am missing
    boberrymom likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

It also is not uncommon just to let everyone know that it can take up to 3-4 weeks for things to arrive so lets be patient I am just waiting for the last few

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

Canada Post does not care about regular mail with just stamps on it because it is basically untrackable but the most cost efficient especially for us. They only really care about either the priority or express stuff....the stuff that's tracked and that they have to be accountable for. And since they were ordered back to work their service has gone down hill. I know out here in rural its really bad and have laid many complaints about things. So yeah I can see it taking 3-4 weeks especially when there is no accountability to it from Canada Post.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsfreeman View Post
    kk7, is it not okay to ask these things? you seem annoyed. these people are newbies. they dont know how things work. if you dont have the patience for them dont host newbie stuff! most of us receved and sent our stuff weeks ago, is why we are wondering.... when you have hundereds of ratings it doesn't not matter the same as when you are new. maybe everyone will hate me for saying this but i dont care anymore. tired of being scared to say anything for fear of a negative rating.

I am not imature to give a negative rating just because I don't agree to what is said. You don't know me at all but find it ok to attack me. I give roaks to newbies all the time trade with newbies all the time. I also have had HV/FPC trains never to retuen, VWT never to return and have not given a negative. People who know me on here know I am a very generous person and would give my shirt off my back to them. I have NEVER tought it is ok to forget a trade rating because I have more rating I am NOT that type of person.
    Last edited by KK7; Sun, Apr 8th, 2012 at 04:44 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    well the conductor is waiting for all the envies to reach the destination if that is ok with you
    this is the quote i was talking about. it seems very short and rude. not questioning your methods but your communication. you seem annoyed she has even asked such a question. not trying to fight with you, i jsut feel bad for this person in how you have treated them. i work for the psot office. it is supposed to be 5 day country wide delivery. its pretty darn rare to not receive in that time. ive sent out over 40 envies in the last 2 months and all have arrived within 5 days......not to say cp doesnt make mistakes, nobody and no company is perfect. but it is rare. and yes, they do care about all mail bronwen, priority goes to express post and priority courier because extra money was paid for this service.....

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I am not going to argue with you I also find that her question should of been done in a pm but due to one post you are going to lump me as being unfair to newbies and not caring abou leaving feedback that is what I am getting from you

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I beleive there has been alot of people not being patient on this train when you look at it mail date was only 2 weeks ago as I said in another post lets breath in and out and wait for things to arrive
    peebee74 likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Wow that was a little rude!

I can understand were you are coming from yet it did not require a response like that

Everyone on this train yes has sent their envies except 2 newbies - both myself and KK7 are on the receiving end of both of those and still have not received anything. There is also multiple other riders that have not received their envies either on both sides.

Personally if any of the newbies on this train were wondering why they have not received feedback from the conductor it is simple - most conductors leave feedback for all riders once the train is closed. I dont believe KK7 replying the way she did was rude or offensive - just plain ans simple to the point she will leave feedback for all riders once the train is closed.

If your buddy has received their envie and has not left you feedback you can always pm them Some of us just simply forgot and it is not intentional in anyway

Also this is not the newbies first time riding a train and every one I have been on the conductor has always left feedback to the end so it is done all in one shot

Hope everyone is having a great Easter!!

kk7, is it not okay to ask these things? you seem annoyed. these people are newbies. they dont know how things work. if you dont have the patience for them dont host newbie stuff! most of us receved and sent our stuff weeks ago, is why we are wondering.... when you have hundereds of ratings it doesn't not matter the same as when you are new. maybe everyone will hate me for saying this but i dont care anymore. tired of being scared to say anything for fear of a negative rating.
    bmpsmommy likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i'm sorry kk7, i wasnt saying that you in specific would give a negative rating. im just saying alot of us newbies are scared of that. we dont know how it works and havent been around long enough to see this or know. i think people are scared to say something when they are upset. not just on this train BELIEVE ME! i've had lots of issues as of late, and i am feeling negative. i cant imagine sending out a hv train and getting nothing back! that would be horrible. very very horrible and i'm sorry this has happened to you. i really enjoyes this train, and im sorry for mulling it or whatever, i just have some frustration right now with all this. i'm missing ratings from trains all the way back to feb. and i dont know etiquette wise how you deal with it!?! i even posted a threat a few days ago posing the question of it all..,...

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I will be the first to say that is a crock of **** - mail right now is taking longer than 5 days for some of us and for most of us.

I just received a envie from Ontario posted dated Feb 28 and it hit my mailbox on Thursday!!

Paying for priority or express doesn't matter and I can again take a picture of the last pkg I sent out with express shipping and it still took 9 business days to get there

Are you saying that all 5 or 6 of us that still have not received their envie is a rare occassion of CP?? It happens all the time - just because it doesnt happen to you doesn't make it not happen to the rest of the country

i work for the psot office. it is supposed to be 5 day country wide delivery. its pretty darn rare to not receive in that time. ive sent out over 40 envies in the last 2 months and all have arrived within 5 days......not to say cp doesnt make mistakes, nobody and no company is perfect. but it is rare. and yes, they do care about all mail bronwen, priority goes to express post and priority courier because extra money was paid for this service.....
    KK7, mcminsen and peebee74 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

KK7 is one of the best people on here

We all at one point where newbies too and understand that you guys may or may not know how things work - however there is still tons of stuff on here I dont even know

I dont mean to be rude or anything mrsfreeman and i apologize if it came off that way - we are all just being patient waiting for the envies to arrive as NO ONE i am sure wants to give or get a negative
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sun, Apr 8th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
    mcminsen and solosaver like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

its not a crock of at all peachykeen, i work for the post office and can give you hard numbers if you want. i realize that some stuff has gone wrong here, but overall there are millions of letters mailed everyday and most of them reach their destination within the 5 day period. its insulting as a letter carrier to hear people say that we arent working as hard as we were before the strike. i work my ass off to get my customers their mail, as most of my coworkers do. the reason for the strike was not more money as some of you may think but a concern with the postal transformation that canada post is implementing. the practice is unsafe for us. we still go to work every day and the most of do our jobs to the best of our abilities.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i am sorry peachykeen that your envie is missing. that sucks big time. i would love to send you an envie if you want!! i really enjoy this for the most part, and have gotten some great stuff off of here. thanks for all the extra effort.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

PS make sure you complain every time so they know there is a problem!!!! i know it seems you get no results, but those numbers do go somewhere, i promise!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

its not a crock of at all peachykeen, i work for the post office and can give you hard numbers if you want. i realize that some stuff has gone wrong here, but overall there are millions of letters mailed everyday and most of them reach their destination within the 5 day period. its insulting as a letter carrier to hear people say that we arent working as hard as we were before the strike. i work my ass off to get my customers their mail, as most of my coworkers do. the reason for the strike was not more money as some of you may think but a concern with the postal transformation that canada post is implementing. the practice is unsafe for us. we still go to work every day and the most of do our jobs to the best of our abilities.
    Only some actually care about their jobs at CP, lets face it there are alot of disgruntled employees because of the back to work clause and i know for a fact i am not the only one that sees it. I live out in rural and its even worse than city....know why? Because the guys who do our mail don't care...they plug away...there are no reprecussions at all for not delivering stamped mail within a certain time frame....it goes to complaint and then what do they do? put a trace on it, then what? nothing....You may be one of the people at cp who actually care about their job and the customers that you serve and that's great they need more of people like you, but 5 days....yeah whatever. I'm still waiting for 3 envelopes that were mailed over a week ago.

Another point....does anyone realize that anything that is typed on here is taken into concept by the reader? I mean come on it has no tone to it so just because you read it a certain way, means that you put your own tone to it. 3 people can take the same sentence 3 different ways. Typing has no tone people! Now if you talked to a person face to face you get tone....there is no tone on the computer unless you hear the persons voice.....

Just needed to point that out
    bmpsmommy likes this.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information