User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Seniors VS Newbies Secret Exchange~~FULL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

the rural workers werent part of the strike, they dont belong to cupw, they belong to acop, which is a different union. their contract was renewed in december with no issues. the reason the strike affected rural areas was because the plant workers were not processing mail, so they had nothing to deliver. the rural workers are basically contractors, and you are right, they dont get paid the same as urban carriers, so they dont care the way we do. its a shame for sure. in general there are some really great people at CP. theres some bad eggs in every bunch though. apparently thats me today . <red faced>

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Oh my goodness; I just came to look at this thread for some updates and....alot has happened. I would just like to add my 2 cents....thank you kk7 for taking the time to set this whole train ride up for newbies like me, thank you to CP workers who put effort into their work to get us our envies (even if it does take longer sometimes), and thank you to fellow SC'ers who take the time to explain and try to calm things down.

Hoping everyone is enjoying their day!
    mrsfreeman likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i didn't mean to cause a storm. so sorry, and have a great easter. its a bday for me too, so i get a double celebration
    Last edited by mrsfreeman; Sun, Apr 8th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amandalee76 View Post
    I still haven't been rated for this swap by the conductor or the senior who got my envie...how long do we wait before we ask ppl to rate? (or remind them?) Thanks!!

now that I have my fancy paper out at least I havn't heard anything your buddy has not received ; )

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Please advise if wrong these people have not received
    Lunamoth
    KK7
    Peachy
    You and Me
    peebee74
    kc 184
    Mamasitadonna

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok have left feedback for everyone who has sent it and person has received
    Ceren and ag7365 I know you sent it not your fault there is no reply

Mamasita no feedback left yet have not heard from You and Me that She has received
    You and Me no feedback left have not heard from Mamsita that she has received
    amandalee76 no feedback lunamoth has no received yet
    solo no feedback have not heard from kc184 has received also has not been on since March 31 if I do not hear anything will just leave feedback for you
    couponladybird did not leave feedback waiting for cp to find peebee74 lmao

Smoky
    Nail Elgence
    No Real Involment will Wait a Bit then Sadly Will Leave Negative
    Last edited by KK7; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Holy Cow!!....away from the computer for a day, and you miss a lot

Kim -awesome train as always! Hopefully my buddy gets her envie this week I'm pretty sure it's indestructible this time! The address is correct (again! LOL), so CP willing it should make it there safe

Newbies -Breath, relax, calm....really...give it a try.....

We have the ability to PM eachother for a reason, for the most part people air their grievances in private, rather than in a public forum. I am by no means referring to any one person, just stating a general guideline that seems to be an accepted fact here.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Apr 8th, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
    KK7, coyote00 and bmpsmommy like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Just wanted to add my 2 cents....

This was the *first* train I was on and, although a little stressful (thanks for the reassurance KK7 ) I really enjoyed it!
    I hope to be able to ride with you all in the future again

Allyson
    KK7, coyote00 and boberrymom like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I have not received anything - although smoky did end up pming me and said a envie would be sent out I have not received anything, maybe this week it will arrive

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Please advise if wrong these people have not received
    Lunamoth
    KK7
    Peachy
    You and Me
    peebee74
    kc 184
    Mamasitadonna

Weenie Mom
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Thanks KK7 for matching us up and I really appreciated that my buddy was local. It seems like there are so many couponers west of here (geographically speaking they really have to be ) but it allowed me to see what kind of coupons may be available here. I hope as well I may gain a buddy or two from participating. I love the Wish List trains and have been a brave newbie and jumped on a few, next I think I will try a traditional one, if I can get the way they work straight in my mind. I think getting my degree was easier than some of the stuff I have been learning on here. Starting with the acronyms, but having help from the seasoned crew goes a long way in learning new things.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Just checking in-still no envie. Keeping my fingers crossed that this week will be the week!
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

So I was the member who posted the question and need to clear something up.

I thought KK7 was rude in her response. Sent her a pm regarding this. I still don't understand making me wait to get rated, but if thats the way it works, then fine. No need to respond to me the way she did. She could have said "Hey Amanda, most hosts here rate once the entire trade is finished. I will rate you then as well." - It is all about the delivery!
    mrsfreeman likes this.
    ~ New Coupon Binders & Totes coming soon!! Contact me or visit my Etsy shop www.reuseitartsandcrafts.etsy.com ~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

There is no tone in computerized talk at all, so noone should think they were attacked or another person was rude. You can say it a million different ways and it will sound different and be taken differently each time. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with delivery its more how the person reading takes it. There's no tone. That's my 2 cents. Does it really matter now? I mean everyone who has got and finished their end was rated already. there are a few outstanding, i don't think you are one of them but correct me if i'm wrong, personally if you are already rated it doesn't matter. Again my 2 cents......
    CouponLadybird likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

First off she wasn't rude and I am sure she apologized in the pm if it came off that way to you.

I would say 99% of conductors wait to leave their riders feedback until the end because

1. not all rider's have received their envies
    2. easier to leave feeback for all members at once instead of leaving 1 at a time and then having to go back several weeks later to make sure they left feedback etc.

Seeing as how the train hasn't finished yet is a good reason why feedback has not been left by KK7 - as for your buddy pm them to send a reminder - if your buddy is KK7 then she will leave feedback twice once the train is done.

Each conductor does things differently and you will find that out as you go along

Just remember It is not required to leave feedback but much appreciated - unless specified in the rules of that train

Quote Originally Posted by amandalee76 View Post
    So I was the member who posted the question and need to clear something up.

I thought KK7 was rude in her response. Sent her a pm regarding this. I still don't understand making me wait to get rated, but if thats the way it works, then fine. No need to respond to me the way she did. She could have said "Hey Amanda, most hosts here rate once the entire trade is finished. I will rate you then as well." - It is all about the delivery!
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
    boberrymom likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

it doesnt matter what tone you put it in, its rude. the response was short, and didnt even cover her entire question. i think its pretty bad when you get accosted for stating your opinion or voicing a complaint. i realize that you have a long term relationship and so feel you have to defend her, but in reality we are entitled to our opinions. and kk7 is entitled to not have us on her trains anymore. end of story. dont worry, i wont be posting in this thread anymore...so this is the last you will hear of it from me.
    amandalee76 likes this.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information