User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MIR: FREE 135 of 4x6 prints WUB 4 any size Campino/Riesen/Werther's Original

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I have some forms to trade.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I also get some for trading !!: )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Can someone post some more details about this MIR....I need to see if I can use it here in BC.

thanks,

J

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Can someone post some more details about this MIR....I need to see if I can use it here in BC.

thanks,

J
    Seconding this. What is the expiry, is there a limit on stores it can be bought at, etc...

Thank you!

Trading Score
    338 (100%)

"Canadian Resident's only. Send this form together with four (4) original bar codes ("UPC's) from any size Campino, Riesen or Werther's Original product packages to Station Willowdale 'B', PO Box 967, Willowdale, ON, M2K 2T6. Photocopies not accepted. No submissions or UPC's will be returned. A total of 1250 Photo Finishing Gift Cards from Black's Photo Corp each with a retail value of $39.15 (based on the regular price of 135 individual 4x6" colour prints) will be available nationally. Offer valid until July 31, 2012 or while supplies last. Submissions postmarked after this date will not be honoured or acknowledged. Storck reserves the right to withdraw or modify the terms of the offer at any time. Limit one (1) request per household. This offer may not be published in any refunding magazine or elsewhere without written permission from Storck Canada Inc. Storck is not responsible for lost, late, illegible or incomplete orders or postage-due, damaged or misdirected mail. Additional postage may be required. Void where prohibited. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Photo Finishing Gift Card is redeemable at any Black's store location in Canada or on-line at www.blacks.ca. Conditions/restrictions on redemption may apply."

I have extras to trade

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Chulo! you're awesome....now I need to scope out your wl and tempt some of those away from you! muahhaha.

J

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I need to get mine out this week A trip to the dollar store is in my plans. Darn this diet, I will have to dish out the candy to the family and tell them to hide it from me LOL
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information