Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Arg! I hate london drugs! ~~~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

ARG! I HATE LD ~

LONDON DRUGS LOCATED ON SCOTT ROAD..

so i went to LD... TO PM a few thing like tylenol/purex bath tissues/benrylin...

when i went to the "photo side" i was told NO PM AND STACKING.. "
    but i was perpared.. i had a copy of the LD coupon/stacking policy and i know i was
    following all the rules....
    so i asked to speak to the manager... so this lady gets called over .. she says the same.. reads the coupon
    then said.. " cannot be COMBINED with any other offers.. its not stackable..

i tell her it is.. then she goes off to the back to ask the store manager ..
    she comes back says the same thing.. i show her my LD COUPON POLICY i had.. and told her this
    is the policy i got from the head office.. and by this .. it means i can stack WITH THESE WORDINGS ..

so she take my policy to the back again .. and then the store manager comes out..
    then hes saying the same thing.. "expalaning " to me.. that using a coupons is a "offer"
    meaning you cant use 2 offers @ once..

i was THINKING WTF.. i show him my printout again .. and it states..
    "not valid with any other offer" > stackablee..
    and only what not stackable is " conjunction wiith any other coupon ""
    then hes like.. " you get a different policy .. and we have a different one."
    and i saw his " policy " and it was the same !
    then i tell him ALLL coupons have that wording on it.. so your saying "LONDON DRUGS " is STOPING stacking? "

then hes like.. the " companies" of the products are recsticting stacking.. i was like i know ..
    "but these wordings are allowed.. i ALSO understand 1 per person per perchace .. which i am following TOO .. "

still no luck .... hes was still stuck on the " can not be combined with any other offer, not valid with any other offer"
    is not stackablee..
    then he finally gets off that topic after i keep on showing him in the policy i had that
    these words ARE ALLOWED..

THEN HE SAYS
    " its @ mangement decision.. and i am not gana allow it "
    LIKE WTF ?!
    i said i will call the head office.. and hhes like go ahead ..
    they will say the same.. "its @ mangment decision"
    seriuosly ! he was so rude !

so i left everything...
    got his name.. and i am gana call friday or monday morning..

this happend to me before.. same LD but different manager on duty ..
    he also kept saying i was wrong.. untill he was off to make a " call "
    and came back .. saying YES i can stack with these wording !

but this guy ! he wont budge!

where do u guys stack ? !

not goin to tHAT LD LOCATION AGAIN !

seriously.. where empolyes dont even know thwie own policy !
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I have never gone back to that location in about a year.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

If you can, try to go to Guildford Mall.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've asked on their facebook page and they won't confirm or deny it.. they say "manufacturers have cracked down and placing restrictive wording on the coupons to prevent stacking" but the "cannot be combined with any other offer" has been on coupons for as long as i remember it was on there BEFORE manufacturers cracked down (i found some PG coupons that expired in 09 and it had that wording on it and these were coupons they stacked without an issue back in 09)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I hate that location too!

Nev
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's terrible! LD in Langley is pretty good, however, printed coupons can only be used up to $3.00 off.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

yes i am also gana STOP going to that location..

will shop @ king geroge location from now on ..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Hi everyone. I hate to shop at that location myself (stopped shopping there about 6 month ago); however, I was shawn a memo from head-office at different location and from top of my head - if it has the following wording:
    "cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount" - not stackable
    "limit one coupon per purchase per customer" - meaning only one coupon with such wording will be allowed per transaction per person (i.e. you want to buy lets say 2x A&H laundry detergents @ $3.50 each and you have 1 coupon "save $1.50 wub2" & 2 coupons $1 off with wording "limit 1 coupon per purchase" and 2 coupons $1 off with wording "limit 1 coupon per purchase per customer" - they will let you use first 3 coupons and only 1 of last ones).

LOL On my last visit to LD I "was allowed" to use a stack of coupons with wording ".. cannot be combined with any other offers" as it was ambigious (lol didn't have "complete" wording on it "... any other offers, promotion or discount") but next time I was told that I won't be allowed to use coupons with a such wording.

I hope this helps a little bit.

I’ve been using Checkout 51 to save money on my groceries & thought you would love it too. It’s super easy to use. All you have to do is look at the weekly offers, buy the items at any store and take a picture on your receipt to earn Cash Back. Get $5.00 to get you started: https://checkout51.app.link/5cPVctUJgR

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

You really explained this well, thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

"cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount""

all i know is as long as it doesnt say "cannot be combined with any other COUPON, promotion or discount" its NOT STACKABLE..

but the coupons i had only had this on them

"cannot be combined with any other offer"

this is stackable .. or atleast it should be !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

They are not allowed to stack anymore if it says "cannot be combined with any other OFFER, promotion or discount". Sorry for delivering this news.

I’ve been using Checkout 51 to save money on my groceries & thought you would love it too. It’s super easy to use. All you have to do is look at the weekly offers, buy the items at any store and take a picture on your receipt to earn Cash Back. Get $5.00 to get you started: https://checkout51.app.link/5cPVctUJgR

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

London Drugs does allow it to be a in-store management decision - it sucks, but that's the way it is.......just pick an easier location like Guilford mall or King George.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I did. I am shopping at different location now.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there. Just wanted to jump in a help out if I can. Would you mind emailing us at [email protected]. I can tell you that we will allow price matching and stacking of coupons on products unless the coupons say 'cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts'. If the coupons say that then we cannot allow the stacking with the price match. I know this can be very confusing and we are trying our best but mistakes do happen and for that we apologize. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Well there you go, looks like you cant stack that wording now either.

Quote Originally Posted by LDwebguy View Post
    Hi there. Just wanted to jump in a help out if I can. Would you mind emailing us at [email protected]. I can tell you that we will allow price matching and stacking of coupons on products unless the coupons say 'cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts'. If the coupons say that then we cannot allow the stacking with the price match. I know this can be very confusing and we are trying our best but mistakes do happen and for that we apologize. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information