User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We took the boys to see The Harlem Globetrotters last year and they loved every minute of it! In fact, my son said it was “The Best Night Ever!” We will definitely be seeing it again this year and I wanted to share this great coupon with you all. Enjoy!

On the heels of signing one of the most remarkable rookie classes in team history, the Harlem Globetrotters will bring their 2012 World Tour to the Evraz Place Brandt Centre in Regina, SAS on Monday, April 16th at 7pm.
    Click here http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110...&minorcatid=55
    to purchase tickets and Save $7 on tickets when using promotional code MOM. Enter promotion code in the “Promotions and Special Offers” section. Restrictions apply. Offer valid on all 3 levels.

The wows, the laughs, the magic - these moments become the memories that last a lifetime!
    Highflying dunks … eye-popping tricks… hilarious jokes … the Globetrotters will have you smiling from start to finish. At the Globetrotters, the game of basketball sets the stage for an experience you will never forget. The Harlem Globetrotters just signed a historic rookie class that includes the top three finishers from the 2011 College Slam Dunk Contest. The Slam Dunk Champion, Jacob “Hops” Tucker, will showcase his ridiculous 50-inch vertical leap.
    This year’s roster also features the first female in a generation – TNT Maddox – joining Showman Big Easy Lofton. Players and rosters are subject to change. Please visit www.harlemglobetrotters.com for more information.
    Name:  HG Logo.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  22.8 KB
    Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.
    I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

We took our nephew last year too. It was awesome! I was probably more exited than he was lol
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Thread Information