User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessekaa View Post
    No sheet telling riders which train this is, rules and/or info for next rider. Took a few emails and help from others to find this train thread. I had no idea which train this was

Out $2.00, in $3.00
    plus 2 revlon $2.00 bp coupons.

Thank you Anna michelle for next rider coupons. Will have a peak at next riders list now..

I need the address on where to mail this train out to next.
    I'm sorry it wasn't labelled.. I had 3 plastic baggys and 1 sheet of paper in it to let people know what train it was.

I will send the address and wishlist of the person next on the train to you again. I sent all addresses and wishlists of the person ahead of each rider at the beginning of the thread before I sent it to the first person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna View Post

- Also, please remember to label coupon envy with the name of this thread. As many are on several trains right now.

- Once you have recieved and re-mailed envy to next person - please provide feedback on the trade with both myself and the person behind you on the train. I will provide feedback on your trade as soon as I recieve the envy back at the end.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    PMing a link to this thread along with these two reminders to all on the train (except for those who have already recieved and sent the envy on to the next rider)

I just discovered that when this site was revamped it lost my history of PM's so I don't have anyones addresses in my recieved or sent box.
    I see from a post that JesseKaa now has LauraWill's address. - Thanks for getting hold of it!!!
    If anyone else needs the address re-sent to their inbox. Please PM me. I am pming a request of an address as a back-up since I doubt I am the only one who lost my pm's.
    Last edited by Arianna; Sat, Apr 7th, 2012 at 10:08 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just checking in with everyone :D My internet is down so I am working from a different computer.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Checking in. Hope all is well :D

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Received yesterday, sent you a pm!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Feedbacked everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information