http://truro..ca/london-drugs/1860

It isn't on the london drugs website though

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PregnantKate View Post
    How come on .ca they have it listed?

http://truro..ca/london-drugs/1860

It isn't on the london drugs website though
    Your link is not working. Maybe it is lawtons drug and not london???
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    No, I don't think so. I have used the ones that say 'manufaturer's coupon' though.
    Thanks again...just a few more questions

Do they allow overages?
    Do they limit the number of coupons per item to just two
    And can you combine two separate coupons where one is buy two and the other one is a single? For example, in the P&G that came out in January there were two covergirl coupons, save $3 when you buy 2 and save $2 on one...can you stack those?

Sorry for all the questions, but you have me super excited about this

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by addoody View Post
    Thanks again...just a few more questions

Do they allow overages?
    Do they limit the number of coupons per item to just two
    And can you combine two separate coupons where one is buy two and the other one is a single? For example, in the P&G that came out in January there were two covergirl coupons, save $3 when you buy 2 and save $2 on one...can you stack those?

Sorry for all the questions, but you have me super excited about this
    They are not supposed to allow overages, though I have had it happen. But if your coupon(s) are for more, they just adjust the coupon amount. I haven't had them limit the number of coupons, and I have used quite a few for a single product. And yes, you can combine coupons for multiple items with coupons for single items (I love getting free Febreze, Covergirl, and Nice n' Easy haircolor there!) I try to make it simpler for the cashiers, by buying multiples of the exact same items since they have to apply the coupons they are ringing in directly to the item. Just remember that you will be paying tax on the original price of the item, not after coupons. I heard they were considering not allowing stacking because they had some rude couponers, who were causing problems over having to pay the tax. I am so grateful that they allow us to do this, that I will gladly pay just the tax!
    Last edited by Mich649; Mon, Mar 19th, 2012 at 09:40 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    They are not supposed to allow overages, though I have had it happen. But if your coupon(s) are for more, they just adjust the coupon amount. I haven't had them limit the number of coupons, and I have used quite a few for a single product. And yes, you can combine coupons for multiple items with coupons for single items (I love getting free Febreze, Covergirl, and Nice n' Easy haircolor there!) I try to make it simpler for the cashiers, by buying multiples of the exact same items since they have to apply the coupons they are ringing in directly to the item. Just remember that you will be paying tax on the original price of the item, not after coupons. I heard they were considering not allowing stacking because they had some rude couponers, who were causing problems over having to pay the tax. I am so grateful that they allow us to do this, that I will gladly pay just the tax!
    Wow...this is great. And I totally agree with you...if I only have the pay the tax on items, I am more than happy with that.

Looks like I am planning my next trip to Truro to "visit" my family...and maybe do some shopping on the side

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, my post was all kinds of messed up. Let me try that again... It is a link.

link

I don't see the store address anywhere on the web, so it must be some kind of mistake.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Weird, my links won't work. I give up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Disregard my posts, there isn't an actual flyer listed for London Drugs.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I will gladly pay the tax..they are doing us a favor as well as themselves they don't have to allow stacking I think people should be greatfull not hatefull..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Pharmasave stacking road trip anyone, lol

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Hee hee, bought 4xNice n' Easy haircolor today, on sale for $6.99. Subtotal was $0.00+$4.19 tax

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Hee hee, bought 4xNice n' Easy haircolor today, on sale for $6.99. Subtotal was $0.00+$4.19 tax
    Wow...great brag...need to get in on these deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it only certain coupons that you can stack? Can you stack the Proctor & Gamble ones?

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PregnantKate View Post
    Is it only certain coupons that you can stack? Can you stack the Proctor & Gamble ones?
    Any coupons are stackable at these Pharmasaves, even if they say not to be combined with any other offer. That is how I got the free hair color, stacking the P&G coupons from the inserts with the ones from their website ($5.00 WUB2 and $2.00 off) They just make sure the upc's are different.
    Last edited by Mich649; Wed, Mar 21st, 2012 at 09:48 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information