User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 20x Shopping Lists!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On sdm web site there is new bp offer for loreal get 2000 bp with 2 participating products

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    list revised,already!
    4x granola bars 1.88
    2x bandaids 3.99 (is that a good price?) soso price save your callin coupon for double coupon day
    1x batteries (DS got a ton of toys for bday that need them) ? the duracell charger 7.99 use the $5 coupon it comes with 2 rechargeables
    4x butter 2.99 (raincheck)
    1x cafe inspirations 1.99
    2x crisco 1.99
    1x oral b 0.99 ? only one ?
    total-51.32
    coupons-19.40
    oop-31.92 plus tax.
    W
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    i called the number was outof service i got the run around talked to someone in the states that knew nothing about it couldn't get in touch with anyone in canada that knew anythiong about it said it might be a lc lspecific promo i'll let you know if i receive my rebate
    I don't think you'll get your rebate because the store brands listed at the bottom are all Loblaws

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I'm going in and playing supermarket sweep....throw as much in my cart in a minute...LOL (No I'm not....ordered in some stuff and getting more vitamins!)
    middleclassmom likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Originally Posted by pamjcouponlist revised,already!
    4x granola bars 1.88
    2x bandaids 3.99 (is that a good price?) soso price save your callin coupon for double coupon day-thanks, will replace with chips or more cafe inspiraions instead.
    1x batteries (DS got a ton of toys for bday that need them) ? the duracell charger 7.99 use the $5 coupon it comes with 2 rechargeables -I need AAA, charger only comes with AA, I also need 3, charger only comes with two.
    4x butter 2.99 (raincheck)
    1x cafe inspirations 1.99
    2x crisco 1.99
    1x oral b 0.99 ? only one ? - oops, meant to type 10-thanks to you of course
    total-51.32
    coupons-19.40
    oop-31.92 plus tax.
    frugalgirl14 likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i don''t think you can make your purchases at shoppers for the health and beauty sampler--correct me if I am wrong

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I have never really done much with these promotions yet as I am fairly new to it all. I just called my local SDM to ask some questions but the girl I spoke to didn't know the answers and told me to call in the morning.
    maybe a few of you might know the answers.

When you buy items that state bonus pts and then spend the $50, do you get 20x ALL the points accumulated, or just 20x the base pts?
    and seeing as coupons is a form of tender, I assume you should be able to get the 20x even if spend less than $50, as long as the subtotal was $50 or greater??
    has anyone had trouble with this one? the girl I talked to on the phone said she thought it had to be $50 before tax and after coupons, but she wasn't sure.
    is there a copy of SDM's policy on this anywhere??

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

booo... I just looked up SDM coupon policy. It says "Coupons may not be accepted as a form of tender (e.g. for Shoppers Optimum Promotions where a customer would need to spend $50 to receive 20x the Shoppers Optimum Points, if a coupon was used, the value of the coupon would be deducted and does not count toward the promotion total.)"

http://files.shoppersdrugmart.ca/fac...pon_policy.pdf

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by margaret_ims View Post
    I have never really done much with these promotions yet as I am fairly new to it all. I just called my local SDM to ask some questions but the girl I spoke to didn't know the answers and told me to call in the morning.
    maybe a few of you might know the answers.

When you buy items that state bonus pts and then spend the $50, do you get 20x ALL the points accumulated, or just 20x the base pts? it's 20x the base points... but on those items that you get a fixed bonus you will also get that bonus (i.e. buy item X get 100 bonus points) in addition to 20x on the base points for that item
    and seeing as coupons is a form of tender, I assume you should be able to get the 20x even if spend less than $50, as long as the subtotal was $50 or greater?? yes. they will try to tell you that you won't. just tell them you're happy with your savings (arguing is frustrating for both parties and it doesn't matter anyway the computer decides if you get the 20x not the cashier). So long as you (1) are over $50 subtotal, (2) you are purchase items that are not excluded from the promotion (i.e. lotto tickets, stamps, bus passes, certain drugs, GCs, etc) and (3) all your coupons are $ off (not FPC) then you will get the 20x
    has anyone had trouble with this one? the girl I talked to on the phone said she thought it had to be $50 before tax and after coupons, but she wasn't sure. again many people will tell you this... but honestly.... you will get them
    is there a copy of SDM's policy on this anywhere?? there is... I know someone posted it on the forum a little while ago, however I can't find it atm.... maybe do a search....
    booo... I just looked up SDM coupon policy. It says "Coupons may not be accepted as a form of tender (e.g. for Shoppers Optimum Promotions where a customer would need to spend $50 to receive 20x the Shoppers Optimum Points, if a coupon was used, the value of the coupon would be deducted and does not count toward the promotion total.)"

they always have said this and people are still getting 20X the points with OOP less than $50...see the 3 steps above, if you do that you will get your points
    middleclassmom likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I hate to rehash this issue, but it does say that in the coupon policy and if you call or ask they will tell you have to spend $50 AFTER coupons, but that isn't how it actually works. As long as the total is $50 before coupons and taxes you should get your points. I do at least. If they give you a hard time, just tell them you don't care about the points.

It's a little scary the first time you do it, but I had planned in my head that if I didn't get the points, I would drive down to the other shoppers near by and return everything and try again. Hope that helps!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

thanks for the suggestions definetly worth a shot.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You will definitely get 20X if you follow the steps flyingdutch provided, cashiers and managers will say you won't get them but you will. Just remember to follow the steps.
    flyingdutch likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

This were taken from the form...meaning Loblaws company only...

. Offer valid at stores listed below

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_2003 View Post
    I have read it over quite a few times. It doesn't say where they have to be purchased. But it does say on the top part

**Coupons redeemable at LCL banner, expiry Dec 31 2012

I am assuming thats why the stores are listed at the bottom. I need diapers and usually grab them from shoppers when on sale. So I am trying it at least.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

NOPE!

. Offer valid at stores listed below (on the form ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by $savingmom View Post
    Is it ok to buy the items at Shoppers for this rebate?? I'd love/want to -- but they aren't listed on the bottom of the rebate form with the other stores.... am I missing something?

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Aerius allergy pills (my son is complain of allergies ALREADY!) $19.99 x 2 less $4.00 coupons x 2
    Duracell mini charger: $7.99 - $5.00 coupon
    milk, 2 doz eggs and cheese using a $0.75 coupon from ziploc and I'm well over the $50

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information