User Tag List

Page 1971 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 971 1471 1871 1921 1961 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1981 2021 2071 2471 2971 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,565 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

1115 --- giftcrack

Smokey
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Recently, during a routine patrol, an RCMP patrolman parked down the street outside a Legion Hall just off the main road in Gander NL..

After last call, the officer observed a man leaving the Legion Hall. The gentleman was so intoxicated that he could barely walk. He then stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car, which he fell into.

He sat there for a few minutes and then threw a hook and line out the window and seemed to be trying to catch a fish.. A number of other patrons paid no attention to this crazy drunk as they left the bar and drove off.

Finally, the drunk started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night) flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn, and switched on the headlights.

He then pulled in the hook and line and moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patron vehicles left. At last, the parking lot was empty; he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the road.

The officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over.. He performed a breathalyzer test on the gentleman who cooperated fully, and to his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed any alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, 'I'll have to ask you to accompany me to Headquarters..
    This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."
    "I doubt it," said the truly proud Newfie,

"Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning Q'sters!

Thanks for the words

Time to make the Turkey Stew!!!

Cheers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good day Q-sters
    thnx for the words, etc
    looking forward to winning the Clapton-Beck tix in London!!!!
    or at least racking up a boatload of points
    have a great day

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlesmokeybearr View Post
    Recently, during a routine patrol, an RCMP patrolman parked down the street outside a Legion Hall just off the main road in Gander NL..

After last call, the officer observed a man leaving the Legion Hall. The gentleman was so intoxicated that he could barely walk. He then stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car, which he fell into.

He sat there for a few minutes and then threw a hook and line out the window and seemed to be trying to catch a fish.. A number of other patrons paid no attention to this crazy drunk as they left the bar and drove off.

Finally, the drunk started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night) flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn, and switched on the headlights.

He then pulled in the hook and line and moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patron vehicles left. At last, the parking lot was empty; he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the road.

The officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over.. He performed a breathalyzer test on the gentleman who cooperated fully, and to his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed any alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, 'I'll have to ask you to accompany me to Headquarters..

That's a good one!

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=FlyGuy123;1589222]Now that's just weird.

I agree....Jingle Bells?....it's a given.....Jingle Bills?......comes with the territory....but jingle bowels?!?!!?.......ew......TR:-/
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, seems I missed this morning (went back to sleep to get rid of a headache, really annoying when you don't drink!!), so good afternoon, all!!.....thanks for words/codes etc.,, and boy, there were some weird ones in there....LOL!!!....but no matter, ya gets yer points, ya mosey along!!!....
    .....general request around here right now is for red meat, so either shepherd's pie or salisbury steak......both are winners with me....man, it's so cold out there, luckily it shouldn't be hanging around for too long.....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

x
    Last edited by SillyLoocie; Sat, Jan 2nd, 2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: False Report.....Sorry Van

need to go riding popasmurf4@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks folks 4 the etc,etc,etc, repping where i can . brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlesmokeybearr View Post

Didn't we just do this one two weeks ago.

need to go riding popasmurf4@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    OK, seems I missed this morning (went back to sleep to get rid of a headache, really annoying when you don't drink!!), so good afternoon, all!!.....thanks for words/codes etc.,, and boy, there were some weird ones in there....LOL!!!....but no matter, ya gets yer points, ya mosey along!!!....
    .....general request around here right now is for red meat, so either shepherd's pie or salisbury steak......both are winners with me....man, it's so cold out there, luckily it shouldn't be hanging around for too long.....TR
    shepherd's pie has my vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    I agree....Jingle Bells?....it's a given.....Jingle Bills?......comes with the territory....but jingle bowels?!?!!?.......ew......TR:-/
    Okay, first it's Jingle Bowels. Then Giftcrack. What's next for the 4:15 winning word?
    Maybe it'll be "Jeff's nuts roasting on an open fire?"
    Last edited by FlyGuy123; Tue, Dec 29th, 2009 at 04:20 PM.
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Frosty Hellos to you all! Don't worry it will get better!

4:15 W.W. patience

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4:15 winning word

patience

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

4: 15 PM Winning word --- patience

Thread Information