User Tag List

Page 2325 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1325 1825 2225 2275 2315 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2335 2375 2425 2825 ... LastLast
Results 34,861 to 34,875 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

  1. #34861
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble loocie but that MacDonald's on Lawrence west of Brimley could not have been built before 1970 because I started in High school in 1970 and that MacDonal's wasn't built yet. As a matter of fact MacDonald's came to our school ( D&M Thomson ) to see if it was a viable place to build there being right across the street. So whomever took that picture got the year wrong. Great colour picture of the fire truck.
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Sat, Feb 6th, 2010 at 05:55 PM.

  2. #34862
    Mastermind shaman2263's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    57,932
    Likes Received
    475
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    The Southern Ontario tag in the thread title is to let the rest of the SC community know. Some of the other threads are area specific.

    Maybe RK or Bub can change the title and drop that out.

    I am reasonably sure that if you listen on-line to the Q from anywhere in the world you can win. Problem is that the prizes need to be picked up in TO. If someone in Vancouver had won the UK Trip then they would be responsible to get to TO in time for the flight to England. LOL.
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

  3. #34863
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    1972 McDonald's opened its first restaurant in Montreal

  4. #34864
    Mastermind shaman2263's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    57,932
    Likes Received
    475
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)






    I started an album that I will add pics to as I can.

    I am hoping to have my magnet in everyone! LOL
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

  5. #34865
    Smart Canuck FlyGuy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Guelph
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,348
    Likes Received
    56
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I have a question for our intrepid adventurers. Will you be going on the air with JD and the crew when you're over there in Jolly Old? Reason I ask is that I am wondering what you will say when they ask you how you got to know each other. Will you say, "We met on the internet"?
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

  6. #34866
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    335
    Likes Received
    54
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Ok, I know someone posted the link to see who the prize winners are a couple of weeks ago but I can't find it. If someone has a spare moment would you mind posting it again. I will try not to forget it this time. Thank you.

  7. #34867
    Pull Together Argo53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    6,115
    Likes Received
    3121
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy123 View Post
    I have a question for our intrepid adventurers. Will you be going on the air with JD and the crew when you're over there in Jolly Old? Reason I ask is that I am wondering what you will say when they ask you how you got to know each other. Will you say, "We met on the internet"?
    How about - we belong to the same club; don't have to say it's an offshoot of ClubQ!

  8. #34868
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    394
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by bumble View Post
    Ok, I know someone posted the link to see who the prize winners are a couple of weeks ago but I can't find it. If someone has a spare moment would you mind posting it again. I will try not to forget it this time. Thank you.
    Is this the link you're looking for?

    http://listenersclub.q107.com/asp3/c...?status=closed

  9. #34869
    Mastermind shaman2263's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    57,932
    Likes Received
    475
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy123 View Post
    I have a question for our intrepid adventurers. Will you be going on the air with JD and the crew when you're over there in Jolly Old? Reason I ask is that I am wondering what you will say when they ask you how you got to know each other. Will you say, "We met on the internet"?
    We are on-line friends and that is all they need to know. It's nobodies business.

    As far as the air time goes. We are invited to watch the proceedings but it is up to Derringer and the gang if we go on the air or not.

    If given the time I got a great little spiel to lay out for everyone! LOL
    Last edited by shaman2263; Sat, Feb 6th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

  10. #34870
    Pull Together Argo53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    6,115
    Likes Received
    3121
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Summer365 View Post
    Is this the link you're looking for?

    http://listenersclub.q107.com/asp3/c...?status=closed
    Thanks - don't think I've ever checked out the winners list.

    And now that I have, I owe Michelem an apology ....

    Michelem, I really thought you were kidding about the name of the person who stole your Dyson!!

  11. #34871
    GreatScent Mmmme...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West of GTA
    Posts
    15,635
    Likes Received
    2855
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Shaman,

    From I understood, you have to be a Canadian citizen, and an Ontario resident simply because government rule for conteast and what not vary from province to province
    .


    Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    The Southern Ontario tag in the thread title is to let the rest of the SC community know. Some of the other threads are area specific.

    Maybe RK or Bub can change the title and drop that out.

    I am reasonably sure that if you listen on-line to the Q from anywhere in the world you can win. Problem is that the prizes need to be picked up in TO. If someone in Vancouver had won the UK Trip then they would be responsible to get to TO in time for the flight to England. LOL.






  12. #34872
    Mastermind shaman2263's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    57,932
    Likes Received
    475
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    Shaman,

    From I understood, you have to be a Canadian citizen, and an Ontario resident simply because government rule for conteast and what not vary from province to province
    .
    That could be. I know that a lot of the contests posted on SC are not eligible for Que residents.
    Thanks for clearing it up
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

  13. #34873
    GreatScent Mmmme...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West of GTA
    Posts
    15,635
    Likes Received
    2855
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    FlyGuy,

    I had that very same thought. 'Well we met online on a site where Q listeners help one another with the contests, and winning words...."



    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy123 View Post
    I have a question for our intrepid adventurers. Will you be going on the air with JD and the crew when you're over there in Jolly Old? Reason I ask is that I am wondering what you will say when they ask you how you got to know each other. Will you say, "We met on the internet"?
    Last edited by Mmmme...; Sat, Feb 6th, 2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: editing extra word






  14. #34874
    GreatScent Mmmme...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West of GTA
    Posts
    15,635
    Likes Received
    2855
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    If you ever watch TV and who doesn't, and read magazines from time to time, you will notice in the American contests.' this contest is open to all residents of the United States of America... excluding.... '

    I have come across those rules on ebay as well. I wanted to purchase something, and it was available through 1 or 2 vendors. I asked and they told me,we do not ship to Canada. I wonder if they believe us to be aliens.???



    Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    That could be. I know that a lot of the contests posted on SC are not eligible for Que residents.
    Thanks for clearing it up






  15. #34875
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    394
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    We are on-line friends and that is all they need to know. It's nobodies business.

    As far as the air time goes. We are invited to watch the proceedings but it is up to Derringer and the gang if we go on the air or not.

    If given the time I got a great little spiel to lay out for everyone! LOL
    I hope you realize that if anyone from Q107 actually reads this thread, you may find yourself having to do one heck of a lot of explaining, the least of which will be explaining how you guys met.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 10 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •