User Tag List

Page 397 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

  1. #5941
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Twas the night before Christmas at Rock-Away-Rest, And all of us seniors were looking our best.
    Our glasses, how sparkly, our wrinkles how merry,
    Our punch bowl held prune juice, plus three drops of sherry.

    A bed sock was taped to each walker in hope, That Santa would bring us soft candy and soap.
    We surely were lucky to be there with friends, Secure in this residence and in our Depends.

    Our grandkids had sent us some Christmassy crafts, Like angels in snowsuits and penguins on rafts.
    The bedpans, so shiny, all stood in a row, Reflecting our candle's magnificent glow.
    Our supper so festive --the joy wouldn't stop -- Was creamy warm oatmeal with sprinkles on top.
    Our salad was Jell-O, so jiggly and great, Then puree of fruitcake was spooned on each plate.

    The Social Director, he had us play games, Like "Where Are You Living" and "What Are Your Names? Then out on the porch there arose quite a clatter, But we are so deaf that it just didn't matter.

    A strange little fellow flew in through the door, Then tripped on the sill and fell flat on the floor. 'Twas just our director, all togged out in red. He jiggled and chuckled and patted each head.
    We knew from the way that he strutted and jived, Our Old Age Pension cheques had just arrived.

    We sang -- how we sang--in our monotone croak, 'Till the clock tinkled out its soft eight-pm stroke. And soon we were snuggling deep in our beds, While nurses distributed nocturnal meds.

    And so ends our Christmas at Rock-Away-Rest.
    Before long you'll be with us, we wish you the best. !!!!!!!

  2. #5942
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,300
    Likes Received
    6150
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post


    Excellent, I can relate...
    Last edited by Owdatoon; Wed, Dec 17th, 2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: to shorten the thread

  3. #5943
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Old Clicker View Post
    Sleuth

    The answer is "SNOW"

    The previous answer was "FESTIVE".
    HEY CLICKER!
    is that a st jude bileaflet valve you're using as your avatar?

  4. #5944
    Junior Canuck Old Clicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    547
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    HEY CLICKER!
    is that a st jude bileaflet valve you're using as your avatar?
    Carbomedics Aortic Model 500
    Its what keeps me Clicking

  5. #5945
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68053
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Well we were decorating the Christmas Tree

    and the family decided to take my picture.....


    If you're interested I posted it in my profile...

    hope it lightens up your Christmas or Festive Season...
    hahahahahaha!!
    love it!!

  6. #5946
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68053
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    Twas the night before Christmas at Rock-Away-Rest, And all of us seniors were looking our best.
    Our glasses, how sparkly, our wrinkles how merry,
    Our punch bowl held prune juice, plus three drops of sherry.

    A bed sock was taped to each walker in hope, That Santa would bring us soft candy and soap.
    We surely were lucky to be there with friends, Secure in this residence and in our Depends.

    Our grandkids had sent us some Christmassy crafts, Like angels in snowsuits and penguins on rafts.
    The bedpans, so shiny, all stood in a row, Reflecting our candle's magnificent glow.
    Our supper so festive --the joy wouldn't stop -- Was creamy warm oatmeal with sprinkles on top.
    Our salad was Jell-O, so jiggly and great, Then puree of fruitcake was spooned on each plate.

    The Social Director, he had us play games, Like "Where Are You Living" and "What Are Your Names? Then out on the porch there arose quite a clatter, But we are so deaf that it just didn't matter.

    A strange little fellow flew in through the door, Then tripped on the sill and fell flat on the floor. 'Twas just our director, all togged out in red. He jiggled and chuckled and patted each head.
    We knew from the way that he strutted and jived, Our Old Age Pension cheques had just arrived.

    We sang -- how we sang--in our monotone croak, 'Till the clock tinkled out its soft eight-pm stroke. And soon we were snuggling deep in our beds, While nurses distributed nocturnal meds.

    And so ends our Christmas at Rock-Away-Rest.
    Before long you'll be with us, we wish you the best. !!!!!!!
    How sweet Heartgirl!!


  7. #5947
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    1115 winning word --- ecstatic

  8. #5948
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Old Clicker View Post
    Carbomedics Aortic Model 500
    Its what keeps me Clicking
    nice... you only have to worry when you DON'T hear it any more!

  9. #5949
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brantford
    Posts
    824
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    good morning all
    Jimbo

  10. #5950
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brantford
    Posts
    824
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Seasons Greetings & Merry Christmas to you all

    Click on the link

    http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0212320003
    Jimbo

  11. #5951
    Junior Canuck Old Clicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    547
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    nice... you only have to worry when you DON'T hear it any more!
    I listen for it often lol

  12. #5952
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    for the girls! --

    "Why Is A Christmas Tree Better Than A Man"

    1. A Christmas tree is always erect.
    2. Even small ones give satisfaction.
    3. A Christmas tree stays up for 12 days and nights.
    4. A Christmas tree always looks good - even with the
    lights on.
    5. A Christmas tree is always happy with its size.
    6. A Christmas tree has cute balls.
    7. A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you break one of
    its balls.
    8. You can throw a Christmas tree out when it's past its
    'sell by' date.
    9. You don't have to put up with a Christmas tree all year.

  13. #5953
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68053
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    for the girls! --

    "Why Is A Christmas Tree Better Than A Man"

    1. A Christmas tree is always erect.
    2. Even small ones give satisfaction.
    3. A Christmas tree stays up for 12 days and nights.
    4. A Christmas tree always looks good - even with the
    lights on.
    5. A Christmas tree is always happy with its size.
    6. A Christmas tree has cute balls.
    7. A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you break one of
    its balls.
    8. You can throw a Christmas tree out when it's past its
    'sell by' date.
    9. You don't have to put up with a Christmas tree all year.
    ROFL!!
    Good one indeed.

  14. #5954
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68053
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo17480 View Post
    Seasons Greetings & Merry Christmas to you all

    Click on the link

    http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0212320003

    That was so nice Jimbo
    xx

  15. #5955
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    .... and just to be fair -

    "Why a Christmas Tree Is Better Than a Woman"

    1. A Christmas tree doesn't care how many other Christmas
    trees you have had in the past.
    2. Christmas trees don't get mad if you use exotic electrical
    devices.
    3. A Christmas tree doesn't care if you have an artificial one
    in the closet.
    4. You can feel a Christmas tree before you take it home.
    5. A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you look up underneath it.
    6. When you are done with a Christmas tree, you can throw it
    on the curb and have it hauled away.
    7. A Christmas tree doesn't get jealous around other Christmas
    trees.
    8. A Christmas tree doesn't care if you watch football all day.
    9. A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you tie it up and throw it
    in the back of your pickup truck.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •