User Tag List

Page 48 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you see Q107 at the Sammy Hagar concert? - Classic

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you all for the past answers I have been allowed to glean. I registered today ( just moments ago) to be able to post the answer to the "SAmmy Hagar" code but was out posted.

I hope to have better luck in the future

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome shaman2263. I like your username.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you.

You're quick on the keyboard!!

I just moved out of the 'Sauga(Square 1 area) after spending 28 beautiful years there. How's Hazel holding up?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love her, and I love Mississauga. I'm very near Square One myself.

meeg
    alright, I completely agree with burke33 about the McCartney winning words. I understand how it sounds selfish and I guess it is in a way. What I mean, and I think they do too is that if you wanted to go as badly as I do, you'd find a way to get the words yourself. I get up every morning at 7:10, listen to the radio on my cell phone at 1:15 during my lunch, and then again at 4:15 when I get home. And at 10:15, I'm in class but me and one of my friends talked to our teachers and figured out a way to take turns listening for the word and we haven't missed one yet in the whole 2 and a half weeks. And we did it without cheating. Really, my whole point is that if it's not me or my friend that wins, I want it to be someone who really deserves it and did everything possible to get the words themselves-because if you did manage to get 4 words a day for 3 weeks you must be a huge fan. I don't actually expect anyone to stop posting the words because I'm guessing people are just going to think I'm selfish too but I just want to ask you to just really think about how big of a fan you actually are. Because I know a lot of people who think it would be awesome to win a free trip to England but if you're entering for a reason like that, it's not fair becase you're taking away the dream of people like me and we may not ever get the chance to fufill it again. Just think about whether you know every word to every Beatles song and whether you could answer any question about them. Anyway, I've started rambling and I don't really know how to conclude this so I guess just think more about what you're doing and how it's affecting people. Thanks for heaing my opinion.

Oakville Lad
    Thursday, May 22

Beatles for Breakfast = Across The Universe

7:15 McCartney Winning Word = Submarine

"beat me to it again Oakville Lad! Must be because I am listening online and it's delayyyedddddd...." - ceije

That delay thingy eh? That's cool. Same with Rogers as well - data travel to and from satellites I suppose.
    Last edited by Oakville Lad; Thu, May 22nd, 2008 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Adding more stuff.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

May 22 --- Trivia

Classic - c
    Extraordinary - c
    News - b
    Quirky - c
    Sports - a

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes! finally some one who agrees. i take it you also a fellow beatles freak lol. these people dont understand the point of liverpool. like holy going to liverpool is like every beatles fans dream. i can understand that these people somthimes cant get the word but if they are huge beatles fans them they could at least tryto find a way. i dont want some one to take this trip away from the real fans. i really want this trip but i know im not going to win but i want you to now.
    Quote Originally Posted by meeg View Post
    alright, I completely agree with burke33 about the McCartney winning words. I understand how it sounds selfish and I guess it is in a way. What I mean, and I think they do too is that if you wanted to go as badly as I do, you'd find a way to get the words yourself. I get up every morning at 7:10, listen to the radio on my cell phone at 1:15 during my lunch, and then again at 4:15 when I get home. And at 10:15, I'm in class but me and one of my friends talked to our teachers and figured out a way to take turns listening for the word and we haven't missed one yet in the whole 2 and a half weeks. And we did it without cheating. Really, my whole point is that if it's not me or my friend that wins, I want it to be someone who really deserves it and did everything possible to get the words themselves-because if you did manage to get 4 words a day for 3 weeks you must be a huge fan. I don't actually expect anyone to stop posting the words because I'm guessing people are just going to think I'm selfish too but I just want to ask you to just really think about how big of a fan you actually are. Because I know a lot of people who think it would be awesome to win a free trip to England but if you're entering for a reason like that, it's not fair becase you're taking away the dream of people like me and we may not ever get the chance to fufill it again. Just think about whether you know every word to every Beatles song and whether you could answer any question about them. Anyway, I've started rambling and I don't really know how to conclude this so I guess just think more about what you're doing and how it's affecting people. Thanks for heaing my opinion.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The real fans will Find a way to listen for them
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    What's the differrance?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

10:15 Mccartney Word --- bass

If real fans don't find it here, there are lots of other sites... so what the heck (shrug).

peterpam33
    It's not just about being a McCartney (Beatles) fan. It's also about being a Q107 fan. I'm a loyal listener and I have been for 20+ years!! I cannot always listen to the Mighty Q, so I'm very grateful that there is this thread for me when I need it. Keep on posting!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok for one - we are also posting the words for points. Some people would like the points so they can enter into a contest that they want instead. There are 4 pages of contests people would like to win. 4000 points extra a day to put into them. It just so happens that the winning word is also for a draw to see McCartney. What do yous think...you die hard fans are only entitled to get the points because you want to win the McCartney contest??? Please!

two - this is our way of helping each other out. You have friends and family doing it for you. Is that cheating?? I don't think so. We are friends and family here What makes you think that I don't want to win this contest just so I can give it to my mother who is a fan????? Oh maybe I shouldn't do that since my mom has seen the Beatles live in the 60's. Please!!!

three - I can enter any contest I want without being a die hard fan! Forgive me for entering a Maytag Washer draw, when I really don't like Maytag and don't need a washer. You people are acting like we are stealing YOUR prize. Please!!

Come to reality people!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi Shaman2263 welcome to SC

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi peterpam33, welcome to SC

Page 48 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast

Thread Information