User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Work clothes on a budget?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Ricki's has been having crazy sales! Online too, and if you spend $50, it's free shipping (I believe) and right now it's $2 shipping on any order $30 or more. I have seen dress pants for $8 online. Currently there are two black pairs of pants down from $50 to $14.99. Also, Le Chateau just added an 'outlet' to their online site.
    Last edited by leda; Mon, Mar 26th, 2012 at 12:12 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Try Winners, they always have clearance items. Also, Zellers always has clearance racks for clothes and shoes as well.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'd definitely go with Rickis. I've been buying my dress pants there for years. They're good quality, I've never had a pair wear out and they fit really nicely too. They've always got sales going on so their prices are usually more than reasonable. They've always got a ton of stuff in their clearance sections too which is 50% off the last ticketed price. I've gone in there and gotten shirts for $2 because they got marked down so much!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Like others have suggested, try second hand stores for pants and shirts. That way you'll have more money in your budget for a decent pair of shoes. If you're going to be standing in them all day, you want something comfortable and supportive - so not from Payless.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

although I only work part - time, I am also having trouble since I need collared shirts/blouses. Try buying something that would fit in mix & matching. I love having sweaters and cardigans and pair it with collared polo shirts inside When I was still in Vancouver, I love going to Army Navy and to an outlet store in Cambie, it is at marine drive station (if my memory is still working right and if it is still there) but you gotta have lotsssssss of patience since it's not really organize though and of course it is not always a great deal day. I love Mark's Warehouse and Reitman's pants especially if it is on sale or on the clearance rack (can't afford to buy the latest ones :D ) because of the quality, fitting and best part.. same price as stores like Suzy ( but not of the same quality :D ) good luck on your hunting!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I like Reitmans for work pants, they fit me great, good quality and they have great sales.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

There's an army and navy in new west too. A little closer if your by coquitlam. And there's a salvation army right down the road from it too.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information