User Tag List

Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1095Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks undergoing upgrades and more...

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I really like the new look. I always found the old one to be very patchy if that makes sense.

Two things that could be improved:
    1) A background color/gradient other than white.
    2) Change the color of the drop downs when you hover over the menu. It gets confused with the forum cp.

Great job, keep it up!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Tannie, a complete upgrade was actually supposed to happen in the next week or so anyways which was announced publicly on the site a few weeks ago. Boo didn't have it quite ready yet but it had to be done.

He could of left the site down for a few days, instead hes released it while they are working on it. I think thats pretty decent of them rather then just leaving it down.

It's not staying like this, but like I said I think its great to have "something" for the time being.
    Yup, a site I go to all the time did a forum upgrade and completely shut down for 3 days while they did the upgrade but people will never be pleased no matter what you do. Its like fixing potholes, Ahhh damn all these potholes suck, stupid city really needs to fix them. 3 days later the city is fixing them, ahh damn do they really need to be doing this work now. lol

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

New look is awesome! Thanks for the hard work.
    Last edited by JadeDragon; Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Here's a portion of boo's first post in this thread..Which talks about the trading system and how all the features that people are used to will be back, and that it will take a week or two. Then just 3 or 4 posts later someone posts geez I hate this, why can't I leave trade feedback. Sorry if this gets me in trouble but I shake my head at the people on this site sometimes. On the facebook page in the morning it was stated in general they thought it would take another 1 to 2 hours to get the site back up. 2 posts and maybe 20 seconds later 3 people ask how long will it take for the forums to be back. I think in both cases your question was answered even before you asked but guess its just me. Anyway I know theres a lot of work ahead, so don't let me stop you.
    You and me both. I try to post in those threads I see with the info but it's like a hydra sprouting new threads ....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Oh the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful, And since we've no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Looks like Christmas here!

But at least I can poke around on SC. Thanks Boo! I may have to sleep at work tonight if this keeps up...a real blizzard!
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I just wanted to say was a little eerie being logged on all by myself this morning, LOL. great job Boo and mods, your work is greatly appreciated. I think it looks great. This morning the colour was blue, and I didn't like that but it's much better now, looks fabulous. I am just hoping that at some point we cAn get our treasured gifts and trade ratings back. I totally understand that this is something that is was down on the scale f importance, just hoping it will return at some point. Again, great job guys.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I don't really like the new look. But I guess change is important so maybe I will get used to it eventually. Anyways I will take a break from SC for a month , hopefully things are easier and have settled down by then and the site is easier to use , with less bugs and issues.

Its lot of hard work to do an upgrade like this, so I will come back when things are settled

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by awalkman View Post
    I really like the new look. I always found the old one to be very patchy if that makes sense.

Two things that could be improved:
    1) A background color/gradient other than white.
    2) Change the color of the drop downs when you hover over the menu. It gets confused with the forum cp.

Great job, keep it up!
    ON the botton left of the page, there's a drop down(up??) menu where you can switch from the red/green to blue and white.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Looks great! The français tab is only visible when you click on the freebies section. If it could be visible everywhere, that would be perfect.
    Vous parlez français? Venez nous visiter sur www.rabaisextreme.ca!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

thanks for all the hard work boo

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks Boo

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don’t see much complaining. Boo asked if anything wasn’t working and wants our intake. I see more ppl complaining about complainers then complainers themselves…does that make sense!? Lol… I’ll stop before I confuse myself

I’m just thankful SC’s isn’t down for a few days… I would of done something ridiculous, like read a book… or even laundry *gasp*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The new look is a bit of a change, but I'm sure I'll get used to it in no time. The only thing I miss right now is the little + beside thread titles so I could expand the first post. But besides that, looks good!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I don’t see much complaining. Boo asked if anything wasn’t working and wants our intake. I see more ppl complaining about complainers then complainers themselves…does that make sense!? Lol… I’ll stop before I confuse myself

I’m just thankful SC’s isn’t down for a few days… I would of done something ridiculous, like read a book… or even laundry *gasp*
    I feel your pain. I did housework....

However I wasn't complaining about other people complaining. I was complaining that there has been a number of threads asking about the same thing. It seemed to me that there were people posting a new thread without searching to see if a similar one existed which already had the info posted or even reading this thread where Boo has posted what he's planning to do over the next couple of days.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I didn’t look around yet! I’ve only been on the game room. I bet they’ll be a lot of the same questions over and over again for the next few weeks. Talking about repeats have I mentioned I have no candies!!!

Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread Information