User Tag List

Thread: not good

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi

The new format takes forever to pull up. I can't see the flyers downloaded and it is hard to see. The posting titles all blend in together and it is harder to find what you are looking for. Not liking the new changes.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Things still have to be fixed... would you rather have the site completely closed for a week or working but with minor issues that will be fixed along the way..?

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaydees View Post
    Things still have to be fixed... would you rather have the site completely closed for a week or working but with minor issues that will be fixed along the way..?
    Very good point!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I am having a hard time with the way the pages load. I find I have to scroll left to right to see everything. Not sure if there is setting I need to change. This was not a problem on the old forum or any of the other forums I am on.

I am finding this forum harder to read because it seems to be lighter text colours. ie the title of the message comes out as a very light grey that I can almost not see on my screen.

I like less colour and more black and white, it is much harder on the eyes especially when I have a headache or struggling with eyestrain.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

And the whole feedback at the top of the page actually starts a new thread. That is really gooffy as well. Glad I figured that was what was happening so I could just find a thread and add to it.

I am thrilled that whole redirect thing the other day was not my computer having a virus. I spend time doing all kinds of scans thinking I had a bug and could not get to the forum because of that. What a relief.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Thread Information