User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Costco deals-what's good these days

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i agree their return policy is just amazing,and the quality of their products is superb!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Does this qualify for any purchase, or is there a time frame from when the item was purchased to new sale price? I saw they lowered the price of the office chair we got a few months ago..$60 difference now

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    If you have the receipt you will get the difference back. I always try to keep my coscto receipts because they have diferent deals every week and if the item you bought goes on sale you get the money back

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I buy lots of things but the best deals: 1kg of feta 10.99, vitamins, pumpkin pie 6.99 (huge) and propane 13.49. These pay for my membership. Anything else is gravy!
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

We buy bacon bits, croutons, parmesan cheese, splenda, and things like brown cow, ketchup, canned corn beef and a few other things when on sale. Meat depending on what I have not been able to find on sale at local stores.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The great thing about Costco is that you don't even need your receipt for a refund or price adjustment - they have everything on file in their computer system under your membership number - it shows everything you've ever purchased and the price you paid - so no need to worry!
    monkeyincowtown likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kshanks View Post
    The great thing about Costco is that you don't even need your receipt for a refund or price adjustment - they have everything on file in their computer system under your membership number - it shows everything you've ever purchased and the price you paid - so no need to worry!
    I was just going to say this--- they also have an extended return policy (2 years on electronics I believe). I LOVE dealing with Costco!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yves veggie ground round - 4 pack for $9. It's usually $5 per pack - or $4 on sale - in the stores around here.

Orillia Coupon Newbie
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

They have the best price on diaper genie refills. Pack of 3 for 19.99, works out to 6.66 each. Best price I've ever seen in stores was $8 and even with the $1 coupons I used to have costco was still cheaper.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    The giant wedge of Parmesan cheese is a monthly expense at our house and something that is so OUTRAGEOUSLY priced at the grocery store that I would rather go without than run out and pick some up between Costco trips.
    Also- diaper genie inserts, hubby's vitamins, the 3x package of tortellinis, honey, the biodegradable bags for the green bins, the replacement heads for our electric toothbrushes, meats, prescriptions and photos.
    Not sure if all know this but you DON'T have to be a member to get your prescriptions at Costco, you just tell them you are going in for a prescription - and you get it at the wicked low price.......

We always get the big bag of Kirkland Bacon Bits, the big bag of focaccia croutons, the La Maison Caesar dressing and the 6 pack of Andy Boy Romaine... other faves their are Vanilla, cans of chicken breast, pancake mix in the big blue bag, Kirkland recycle bags - they are huge and one box has lasted me over a year.

P Stamps!!

Love their Xmas gift tags and those rolls of wrapping paper that go on forever!

And of course all the random crap that catches your eye lol!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I usually buy tissues, shampoo, fruit there

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Chia seeds, almond breeze and tazo chai!!
    BF can prob make up the membership fee in chips,
    Oh how it would be nice to eat like he does and not gain any weight at all!
    kashkoush likes this.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

lol oh i sigh whenever i come a cross their bag of chips
    by the way how is their chia seeds? how do u use them if u don't mind?
    i got some from bulk store and i add them to the loaf when i bake, other ideas?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeThomas View Post
    Yves veggie ground round - 4 pack for $9. It's usually $5 per pack - or $4 on sale - in the stores around here.
    Wish they had that at the Costco's around here. I've never seen it. Wish they'd start carrying Tempeh too.

They have the best price on tofu. A three pack is only $2.99, compared to $2.99 for one most places.

Great price on soy milk too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish my Costco still carried Kraft brand peanut butter. Seems that they've switched to Skippy and that just won't cut it with my "PB connoisseur" of a wife.

Is this an all locations brand change or YMMV situation?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scruffypup View Post
    Just need to add that Costoco has the BEST clearance!!! Anything with a price ending in a 7 (ie. $4.97) means that the price has been reduced from the original price. And, often they will keep reducing until the item is gone. I have gotten some wicked deals there, I scout the store for the prices ending in 7, and re-check back often until it either gets reduced to what I want to pay, or it all sells out! I got the foldable wagon last year for $29.97, currently, originally sells for $69.99. Also gotten heaters for $19.97 that originally cost $59.99,and always look in the shampoo/bodywash area for good deals. They now have a wall whiteboard/corkboard thingee with magnetic add-ons on clearance currently for $14.97, I am waitingto see if it'll go cheaper as I really want one! And the clothes clear-out really frequently too, hunt down those 7's!!
    Don't just look for the 7's.... Look for the 7's with a * on the price sheet as well! This means that the Costco has gotten the last shipment of a particular item in, and the price will drop to the rock bottom clear out price. It SUPER convenient around Christmas time for price matching toys you've already purchased, or knowing to pick up an item because it will be sold out in a few days.
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information