• 2 Post By DianneS
  • 1 Post By itsakeychain
  • 1 Post By lovelikewinter3
  • 1 Post By couponmummy

Thread: Love my SDM!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

My SDM has become so coupon-friendly these days! I did the 20x points today -- used $35 in coupons, spent $45 OOP and it took the cashier put my order through in a flash. No haggling over using 6 x $1 off coupons for my 6 Healthy Choice steamers or 4 x $2 off Playtex tampons, etc, etc. It was quick, easy and a pleasant experience.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    redhdlois and frugalgirl14 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

I hope my SDM act like yours SDM :D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine has always been great! I love shopping there!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine even took a printable today!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

So glad you had such a good experience! I have a favorite cashier at my local SDM. She's given me coupons for items I was purchasing when I didn't have any. She even reminded me yesterday to get the SDM gift card first to get the extra points! Love it when they are so helpful
    carlyincanada likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have two main SDMs (one close to home, one close to work) and they are both FANTASTIC! The one close to home will even give me overage (which has only amounted to 3 pennies, but still!) and certain cashiers will also put in FPC's as 2001 :D They are both super coupon/deal friendly, and are often in awe of some of my deals. I have been known to RAOK the cashiers some HV coupons in return for awesome customer service. I LOVE SDM!
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I love my SDM too. There are 2 managers who work alternate Saturdays. Got one manager before Christmas who lets me choose 2001 or 2002 on FPCs if I want to pay tax or not. Used my taxable FPCs with 2001 code on 20x day, paid tax and got a ton of points. This was the old cash register.

Went on Saturday last week for 20x and it was a different manager. Asked him to look at my FPC and told him that I would like for the cashier to enter as 2001 so I pay tax and get points. He said there is no such thing as 2001 or 2002 anymore with the new cash register. He said you want the coupon to be entered as a regular $ off coupon rather than a free coupon. Yeah, yeah, that's it, lol.

Every single FPCs and $ off coupons were entered as 2001 and got enough points for another bonus redemption day.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I love my SDM too. There are 2 managers who work alternate Saturdays. Got one manager before Christmas who lets me choose 2001 or 2002 on FPCs if I want to pay tax or not. Used my taxable FPCs with 2001 code on 20x day, paid tax and got a ton of points. This was the old cash register.

Went on Saturday last week for 20x and it was a different manager. Asked him to look at my FPC and told him that I would like for the cashier to enter as 2001 so I pay tax and get points. He said there is no such thing as 2001 or 2002 anymore with the new cash register. He said you want the coupon to be entered as a regular $ off coupon rather than a free coupon. Yeah, yeah, that's it, lol.

Every single FPCs and $ off coupons were entered as 2001 and got enough points for another bonus redemption day.
    good for you and congrates in getting tons of points

Thread Information