Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Dare MIR Found at Metro

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to Longo's today. Nothing was there

Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    If you look in your Longo's and Metro flyer there is an add about the MIR and that details and rebate form are in the store. Assuming that you have to buy the products first and then you will get the rebate form from the cashier.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

It looks like o.k. for QC as IGA is on the list ..hope we get some of those forms here !!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

have forms for trade

please pm me if you want to trade
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I had to ask for the form at Metro today. CS had to call the supervisor who had to call the manager etc. They had no idea, but finally found them in the end! The bear paws had a save $4 WUB 2 x 20 piece nestle candies (the halloween size) and they're good until Dec 31/12 so I'm holding on to mine until Hallowe'en. Woohoo!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I was at Metro today by chance and thought I'd see if they had forms. They had none and the customer service desk called the manager, who told us we obviously missed them on the shelves. We looked at the cookies, the crackers, a display of Breton AND a display of Real Fruit and there wasn't even a place for the forms to be! We were wasting so much time we left

So glad I traded for the forms. Good luck to all looking

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    I had to ask for the form at Metro today. CS had to call the supervisor who had to call the manager etc. They had no idea, but finally found them in the end! The bear paws had a save $4 WUB 2 x 20 piece nestle candies (the halloween size) and they're good until Dec 31/12 so I'm holding on to mine until Hallowe'en. Woohoo!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have a couple extra I can send as long as you an send me a stamp to replace mine. I asked my mom to get me a couple but then ended up finding them today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I have some for trade. I am looking for food coupons epecially cheese, hunts and Oasis.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I went to Metro today looking for the MIR for Dare. Looked high and low and went to customer service and said "Do you have anymore MIR for Dare." Called the manager and he said "You have to be kidding we had 5 pads of MIR yesterday in the store and they are gone". He couldn't believe it and sent someone looking and they found 1 pad at the bakery isle just laying there. I snagged one MIR for myself but they must be very popular to go that fast or else maybe someone is taking volumes of them. NOT FAIR.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I guess they're just popular. I mean it is one per address so you can't use more than one for yourself so why bother taking loads of them? I will just be doing one for me, and momz, who already gave me her product list last night lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coupon Saver View Post
    I went to Metro today looking for the MIR for Dare. Looked high and low and went to customer service and said "Do you have anymore MIR for Dare." Called the manager and he said "You have to be kidding we had 5 pads of MIR yesterday in the store and they are gone". He couldn't believe it and sent someone looking and they found 1 pad at the bakery isle just laying there. I snagged one MIR for myself but they must be very popular to go that fast or else maybe someone is taking volumes of them. NOT FAIR.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 02:42 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I've got an extra one. I don't want anything for it, but I'd like to include as a RAOK with a trade to make the stamp worth while! Check out my list.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/284699-...shlist-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

the store in my area what a joke no one knew anything they asked me if i worked for dare as i had a suit and tie on today . What a joke metro is for not informing there workers. They asked all people that worked there . If your going to be doing a promo for your chains then do it right

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I grabbed 2 MIRs today. There were lots at the Pickering Metro on Whites road at the end of an aisle. Hopefully someone will be able to get some there

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found the MIr grabbed 4 there are still 3 full tear pads left at my metro

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Longo's at Maple Leaf Square in Toronto has MIR forms at the customer service desk. Got a few extra if anyone in other parts of Canada needs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

will contact you later if i cant find at the other metro . grrr pain in the .......
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Longo's at Maple Leaf Square in Toronto has MIR forms at the customer service desk. Got a few extra if anyone in other parts of Canada needs

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information