Page 119 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I give up. none are working
    I just tried to enter them into a friends account and none are working any more.

I posted in the coupon trading forum that I was looking for a couple of ETR codes to bring my points up to where I could buy a subscription to Canadian Living. Someone PM'd me that they would trade me for all the codes listed.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh goes no worries Peachy im good. thankful that others were able to use them. im quite lucky
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    My buddies parcel was attempted delivery this morning and is now available for pick up at the post office. I hope she will get it today!
    no notice on my door either!!
    oh buddy!! who are you!?
    hogama likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    2012/05/04 11:47 ETOBICOKE Item successfully delivered

where are you buddy??????????
    where is my BUDDY???? come home now and open your pkg!!!!!
    I am here, I am here!

OMG!!!! I just got home from the park with DD to find a huge parcel on my doorstep!!! I cant not say THANK YOU enough for this AMAZING & WONDERFUL package!!! Everything was soo perfect! I cant remember the last time I received a present that was all for me and exactly what I wanted!! (I love hubby but he is horrible terrible when it comes to christmas, birthdays, v-day, mothers day - seriously last mothers day, which was my first he didnt do ANYTHING!! this past christmas he bought me a baileys on the way to my parents on christmas eve - after I asked him if I bought me anything for christmas & he didnt wrap it) <--- sorry for my rant!

Inside my amazing package was:

-a GIANT 1KG ENGLISH CADBURY CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!! OMG!!! So yummy!! (DD and I have already had a couple of squares, but have hid the rest from hubby who would eat it all in less than I week if I left it laying around)
    -2 pack of fuzzy socks
    -20 pack of white ankle socks!!!
    -4 Cadbury Carmilk w/ vodka bottle - cant wait to try (going to save them for the long weekend at the cottage)
    -Baileys Irish Cream - MY FAVOURITE!!

-comb for my purse (who I am kidding my diaper bag lol)
    -compact mirror for my purse/diaper bag - DD has claimed though lol
    -mani/pedi set
    -chocolate & strawberry clay face mask - cant wait to try
    emery boards w/ funky designs x5
    -mini kleenex packs w/ funky designs x3
    -cottonelle flushable wipes x2 - stocking up as I planning to start potty training DD soon
    -June 1999 Quarter - I have been looking for this since June 1999 - TY
    -Cindy Klassen Quarter
    -Saskatchewan Roughriders 100 year Loonie

Once again, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I feel soooo spoiled! I truly appreciate everything!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    kitkong, trish1980, hogama and 7 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Awesome!! You won't have to wash socks for weeks!! Very jealous of the large dairy milk!! I hope I get some chocolate!!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I am here, I am here!

OMG!!!! I just got home from the park with DD to find a huge parcel on my doorstep!!! I cant not say THANK YOU enough for this AMAZING & WONDERFUL package!!! Everything was soo perfect! I cant remember the last time I received a present that was all for me and exactly what I wanted!! (I love hubby but he is horrible terrible when it comes to christmas, birthdays, v-day, mothers day - seriously last mothers day, which was my first he didnt do ANYTHING!! this past christmas he bought me a baileys on the way to my parents on christmas eve - after I asked him if I bought me anything for christmas & he didnt wrap it) <--- sorry for my rant!

-a GIANT 1KG ENGLISH CADBURY CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!! OMG!!! So yummy!! (DD and I have already had a couple of squares, but have hid the rest from hubby who would eat it all in less than I week if I left it laying around)
    -2 pack of fuzzy socks
    -4 Cadbury Carmilk w/ vodka bottle - cant wait to try (going to save them for the long weekend at the cottage)

-mani/pedi set
    -cottonelle flushable wipes x2 - stocking up as I planning to start potty training DD soon
    -Cindy Klassen Quarter

Once again, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I feel soooo spoiled! I truly appreciate everything!!!!
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OMG that Chocolate bar is HUGE. WOW.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Your very welcome - I am glad you enjoyed it

I wish I could have filled it more but some of the items were impossible to find

I feel terrible that I did not get your favorite chocolates but they are also my favorite and I don't think they would have made them to you You said you LOVED milk chocolate and when I saw that sucker I had to buy it

I am here, I am here!

-2 pack of fuzzy socks

-mani/pedi set
    -Cindy Klassen Quarter

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Your very welcome - I am glad you enjoyed it

I wish I could have filled it more but some of the items were impossible to find

I feel terrible that I did not get your favorite chocolates but they are also my favorite and I don't think they would have made them to you You said you LOVED milk chocolate and when I saw that sucker I had to buy it
    You shouldnt, your package was REALLY REALLY AMAZING! As for the chocolate, I LOOOOOVE ENGLISH CADBURY (everytime my family comes over from/go to England I make them bring me back very large chocolate bars!!)!!!!
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    My buddies parcel was attempted delivery this morning and is now available for pick up at the post office. I hope she will get it today!

Hmmm not me I don't think because someone is eating all of my mail. Seriously, no mail in three days when I always have mail everyday. I saw a new post person though , hoping my mail insn't going in the wrong box at the end of the street

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I think we're all getting pretty good at spelling S-P-O-I-L-E-D .

As promised, here's what I was sent by Trish. There are some items I've never seen before (can you tell I don't get out much, lol?). I love the collapsible vases, neat idea! Thank you again for everything, Trish .

Name:  Mother's Day Train Package.JPG
Views: 560
Size:  41.2 KB
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Hmmm not me I don't think because someone is eating all of my mail. Seriously, no mail in three days when I always have mail everyday. I saw a new post person though , hoping my mail insn't going in the wrong box at the end of the street
    there is something really weird going on lately with CP.... I have had a couple envies go missing and like you - no mail for days and then a crap load.
    coyote00 likes this.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

The coins look SO TINY on that gigantic chocolate bar!!!!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I got a great pacel today from......... ? No idea, lol. No card no return address, and the paper was so torn up that i couldn't read the postal mark. But as i can't use my camera i'll tell everyone what i receieved. Hair condtioner,suger cookie mix,pocket notebook,2 packs of stickers 2 packs of hair bands clip things,a pack of gum,2 nail polishes, nail file,vanillia tea,2 packs of flower seeds, some pens, 2 different sheets of earrings, very pretty,a pack of werthers, and a lipstick, thanks so much it was so nice.
    hogama, xox2010, mimzy71 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I think we're all getting pretty good at spelling S-P-O-I-L-E-D .

As promised, here's what I was sent by Trish. There are some items I've never seen before (can you tell I don't get out much, lol?). I love the collapsible vases, neat idea! Thank you again for everything, Trish .

Name:  Mother's Day Train Package.JPG
Views: 560
Size:  41.2 KB
    I'm so glad you like everything. I'm hoping that the dove soap is the right kind. I put it down and picked it up 3 or 4 times before finally giving in. Figured if you couldn't use it, you could donate it to the shelter or something.

And the almonds, the only place I could find them were at the bulk store, I hope they are the right kind.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    I just tried to enter them into a friends account and none are working any more.

I posted in the coupon trading forum that I was looking for a couple of ETR codes to bring my points up to where I could buy a subscription to Canadian Living. Someone PM'd me that they would trade me for all the codes listed.
    this was posted on the huggies site...

"
    We know the idea of receiving extra points can be exciting and several fans have recently mentioned 34-point Huggies Rewards codes that were shared online. Unfortunately these codes were not authorized by Huggies and are not valid or redeemable. Because we value the integrity of our Rewards program, corrective action has been taken and no points will be awarded for these codes. We appreciate our loyal fans and hope that you will continue to redeem points from Huggies product purchases."

Page 119 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast

Thread Information