Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yup love to knit - just wish I had more time to do it

I have all the Loops n Threads Knit Quick Loom Sets

Love them

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Maybe I'll have to get her one for Mother's day. I've tried many times to knit and it has not gone good lol. I even bought that kids Klutz book and still can't do it.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I learned by taking a class and not giving up

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Got a couple of things for my buddy today. Box is filling up

Thanks for sharing your kids pix they are adorable.

Socks-yes!
    Coffee (only on occasion at Tim's) Tetley orange pekoe gal.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I knit a couple dishcloths a few years ago but never really got into it

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

THANKS That is only 1 of them - Riley as a baby & present day

Quote Originally Posted by mimzy71 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your kids pix they are adorable.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Dear Buddy

You never listed your most WISHED for item??
    I don't think I put one on my list, could you be my buddy As for the most wished for item probley either funky nail polish or The $5 chapmans coupon. We are a family of 6 and go through a lot of ice cream. During the summer we eat about a box every 2 days
    julesie-pie likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Oooo I didn't put a most wished for item either dried blue berries, metal paper towel holder that attaches under the cupboard or a spice rack both the paper towel holder and the spice rack can be new or used

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    1 - I did not realize how amazing private pee time was until i had a 2 year old
    2 - Beaners (maybe a western thing??) is the greatest place ever to get kids hair cut. Movies, car and dinosaur seats and a ball pit work wonders at convincing a toddler that getting a haircut is the greatest thing since chocolate.
    3 - I also craved copious amounts of chocolate milk when pregnant with my latest son. My first i had no cravings whatsoever which i was supremely disappointed about. I was really looking forward at seeing what kind of bizarre things i would find appealing.

Also - Yay for slurpees!
    ah private peeing, you dont realize its a luxury until you lose it!

I also had NO cravings with my DD (was also a little disappointed lol)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    MMMmmm... slushies!!! If I can get away with and I don't have to speak to anyone for the rest of the day, i will splurge in a purple/grape shushie. But since it makes your whole mouth DARK purple, I try to avoid that! So, I'll go with lime or orange! LOL

I should be drinking the sugar free ones, too. I don't think i've ever seen them around here....

I'm a T1 diabetic, so the regular ones drive my sugar wayyyy up!

Oh, and thanks for the recipe for the shushies!! I'll have to try that this summer. If we ever have summer. There was SNOW on the ground this morning. YUK!
    Ewww...snow!

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    What did'nt I crave while pregnant! I would eat anything and everything is sight. I guess that's why I gained an average of 50 pounds with each preganancy, Thank god I have been able to loose it every time, just took a little longer with each pregnancy. My baby will be one next weekend and just this past week I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am so happy.
    Congrats I gained 52 lbs when I was preggo with my DD, took me about 9-10 months to lose it all.

I had a question in my PMs this morning when I checked....

Hey there,

I have a question for my buddy Peachykeen. Does she drink coffee?

Thanks

Might want to throw that out to everyone here!!! Do YOU drink coffee?

My answer is 'no'. I stopped drinking coffee, probably 6 - 7 years ago as it was starting to bother my stomach....

But tea, on the other hand.... I'll drink it anywhere, anytime!!! black tea, green tea, lemon tea..... it's all good!
    I dont drink coffee, I personally think it is disgusting! hubby drinks the instant stuff (but this is the mothers day train so what he wants doesnt matter lol) I like tea and hot chocolate, mmmm.....hot chocolate

My son (he's 3... but started this when he was 2, also) knows that a mug of something is 'hot tea'...and he will always swipe the last bit of it when it's luke warm (or even cold! YUK!!) I think it's because they want whatever you're drinking, too. He does love hot chocolate, tho'. I don't make it very hot, tho'...half boiling water and half milk. He takes it VERY seriously! It's hilarious!
    my DD always steals the last half inch in my mugs!

Dear Buddy

guess you are not my buddy then

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Almost done shopping! Almost done shopping! Almost done shopping! Sooooooo much fun!
    wow that was quick, I am about half way done
    Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    I don't think I put one on my list, could you be my buddy As for the most wished for item probley either funky nail polish or The $5 chapmans coupon. We are a family of 6 and go through a lot of ice cream. During the summer we eat about a box every 2 days
    mmmmm....ice cream, in the summer we go through lots too
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

hmmm... I don't think I listed a most wished for item... it would be a pamper item like foot cream, scrub etc
    trish1980 likes this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Dear Buddy

I didn't put one...umm a surprise?? I'm pretty easy going.

btw, your kids are too cute!

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Darn, I was hoping to find him on your trade list .
    LOL not today...he's in a good mood...check back tomorrow. Hahaha

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Sorry, I have been quiet. Wasn't feeling that hot yesterday. Lets see....

Chocolate and I are BEST FRIENDS. I love chocolate ANYTHING. But not when you add nuts... UGH! GROSS!
    My most favorite: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Second: TWIX

I can't function without a cup of coffee or 7 during the day. I'm a big fan of Folgers. I also love Maxwell House, but... havn't had a coupon for them in, well, forever... so Folgers it is I don't mind flavored coffee, but I HATE the butterscotch flavored coffee. EWW! I also don't like flavored creamers. Ever. Well, sometimes at camp... I will add Baileys to my coffee.

I also looooooooooooooooooooooooove tea. Tetley Rooibos Vanilla is my favorite. But, I also looooooooooooooove Twinings Earl Grey. My hubby makes Earl Grey shortbread cookies with the loose tea from Twinings... best cookie in the world.

I don't get privacy to pee either... but not because of any children. Because of my dog, Shammi. She just needs to know what your doing... its easier to leave the door open than listen to her whimper and "heatbutt" the door trying to open it. She also loves bubble baths. How do I know this?? Well, its simple... she just jumped in. She will also jump in the shower too.

Havn't been prego... but I sometimes get weird cravings every 28 days or so....... One time, I put Salami in my Vanilla icecream... it was EXACTLY what I wanted.

My most wished for item would be the perfume I listed. But, if not found on a GREAT sale... I will understand why it is not in the box. Other top wishes: FUNKY stickers/Bic Soleil Razors/Wine Themed Salt/Pepper Shakers.

Also, if you could set up a meeting with Cesar Millan, I would appreciate it. I need help keeping my dog out of the tub and shower

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Sorry, I have been quiet. Wasn't feeling that hot yesterday. Lets see....

Chocolate and I are BEST FRIENDS. I love chocolate ANYTHING. But not when you add nuts... UGH! GROSS!
    My most favorite: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Second: TWIX

I can't function without a cup of coffee or 7 during the day. I'm a big fan of Folgers. I also love Maxwell House, but... havn't had a coupon for them in, well, forever... so Folgers it is I don't mind flavored coffee, but I HATE the butterscotch flavored coffee. EWW! I also don't like flavored creamers. Ever. Well, sometimes at camp... I will add Baileys to my coffee.

I also looooooooooooooooooooooooove tea. Tetley Rooibos Vanilla is my favorite. But, I also looooooooooooooove Twinings Earl Grey. My hubby makes Earl Grey shortbread cookies with the loose tea from Twinings... best cookie in the world.

I don't get privacy to pee either... but not because of any children. Because of my dog, Shammi. She just needs to know what your doing... its easier to leave the door open than listen to her whimper and "heatbutt" the door trying to open it. She also loves bubble baths. How do I know this?? Well, its simple... she just jumped in. She will also jump in the shower too.

Havn't been prego... but I sometimes get weird cravings every 28 days or so....... One time, I put Salami in my Vanilla icecream... it was EXACTLY what I wanted.

My most wished for item would be the perfume I listed. But, if not found on a GREAT sale... I will understand why it is not in the box. Other top wishes: FUNKY stickers/Bic Soleil Razors/Wine Themed Salt/Pepper Shakers.

Also, if you could set up a meeting with Cesar Millan, I would appreciate it. I need help keeping my dog out of the tub and shower
    your so funny! however salami and ice cream sounds gross
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Peachy, your kids are adorable!!

I can't remember if I put a most wished for item. It would have to be k kups. Not the Folger's ones. I like them well enough but that's all we get around here!! We are HUGE coffee drinkers so any kind of bold coffee(or English Breakfast or Rooibos Tea k kups) would be amazing!

Page 34 of 136 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread Information