Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I don't do coffee but love my tetley tea

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    When I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved Campbell's Tomato Soup and Orange Juice.....together.

My secret dream of dreams and special wish for mother's day is to be able to pee in a room all by myself.

WOW I have 2 drawers FULL of funky socks - LOVE EM

Here is my pair today - I could care less what my socks look like, it is a conversation piece I think and honestly don't care what others think of them just be glad I am wearing socks, if I could I would have sandles on 24/7/365 days a year

and I have the biggest sock box for missing pairs of socks - I do truely believe their is a sock monster as I use one of those sock bags, I make sure there is 2 of each sock when they go in the wash but ALWAYS 1 goes missing

Oh and Jezz that 7-11 has the YUMMIEST Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I don't like funny socks...as I have sock issues the only time I stray from white ankle sports socks is if I have a pair of ppants or shorts the same color....I also do not have a sock bin !! I wear 2 ....I wash 2 ....I dry 2 lol...I match 2...now my mom on the other hand appears to have a small laundry basket of odd socks ....

slurpee's.....I live way too close to "Sev" it is only 4 houses and across the street .....
    Really - Oh my god you are missing out - two years ago for mother's day my little pumpkin bought me a pedicure - it was to dye for, I was pregnant with my 2nd and it killed me to not be able to rub my feet with lotion every night or even put nail polish on them! It felt so unbelievably GREAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    umm I don't think I would go for a pedicure either....eww a stranger touching my feet ...yuck !
    YES YES YES - I drink Tim's everyday, probably way to much of it, but I also enjoy Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea and my little guy loves "French Vamilla Cappoccino" as he calls it

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I had a question in my PMs this morning when I checked....

Hey there,

I have a question for my buddy Peachykeen. Does she drink coffee?

Thanks

Might want to throw that out to everyone here!!! Do YOU drink coffee?

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Love those Tweety Bird socks, Peachy!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    Love those Tweety Bird socks, Peachy!!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I heard it from a really reliable source (my son LOL) that Macs Covieniance store carrys crystal light slurpees!!!! Whoooooo Haaaa, I will give myself a good belly ache and brain freeze today if they are still availble

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    MAC'S Stores carry sugar free slurpees too!
    ok ok, nowwwwwwwwww I seee your post rofl. Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

WOW I have 2 drawers FULL of funky socks - LOVE EM

Here is my pair today - I could care less what my socks look like, it is a conversation piece I think and honestly don't care what others think of them just be glad I am wearing socks, if I could I would have sandles on 24/7/365 days a year

and I have the biggest sock box for missing pairs of socks - I do truely believe their is a sock monster as I use one of those sock bags, I make sure there is 2 of each sock when they go in the wash but ALWAYS 1 goes missing

Oh and Jezz that 7-11 has the YUMMIEST Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs!!

Really - Oh my god you are missing out - two years ago for mother's day my little pumpkin bought me a pedicure - it was to dye for, I was pregnant with my 2nd and it killed me to not be able to rub my feet with lotion every night or even put nail polish on them! It felt so unbelievably GREAT!!

YES YES YES - I drink Tim's everyday, probably way to much of it, but I also enjoy Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea and my little guy loves "French Vamilla Cappoccino" as he calls it

I also LOVE fun socks!! The brighter /funkier the better!! Strange thing is ...I HATE FEET...but I also HATE to wear socks and shoes!...not sure why I have so many of both :s
    I fully agree on the sock monster! mine always go missing and i make sure to pair them up before washing too!
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I do drink coffee but ONLY Maxwell house..home brewed.. however I do enjoy Tim's Vanilla Cappicino..(SP?) and I love T.. Tetley or steeped T from Tiim's too.
    hogama likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

mmmmmmmm coffee!! I actually manage a Starbucks so theres always coffee around for me...and Im sure you can all understand why I DONT like Tim's coffee!! its WAAAAAAAY too weak for me The ice Capps on the other hand I love!!!
    I like ice capps better then Frapps although the mocha coconut frapp that came out last summer was to DIE for! I dont have a keurig or tassimo becase my MIL bought me a single cup brewer this past christmas and I love it! I found the discs and pods are too expensive and this way I could keep using coupons and getting my favorite Van Houtte french roast coffee which I always get for about $3 a bag at Safeway! now if I could just get my hands on some international creamer coupons that are good for the Hazelnut cream...I go through at least 1 of these a week!!!!
    hogama and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Mmmm french Vanilla from tims.
    Even better is the English Toffee!
    Think I am going to need a tims run today with all this coffee talk.
    hogama and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Sorry been away for a bit with ill kids but I'll answer the last q about coffee now.. I don't drink it but I love tea, esp. black or earl gray...
    hogama likes this.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kitkong View Post
    Sorry been away for a bit with ill kids but I'll answer the last q about coffee now.. I don't drink it but I love tea, esp. black or earl gray...
    Basically, you missed the talk about camping, flip flops, freezies, firemen (did you forget to add one on your list, too?!? ), socks... and now coffee

Did I remember everything?!?!? LOL!!!

I hope your kids are feeling better, kit.... Poor lil' things when they're sick.....
    Last edited by hogama; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Jezebel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

My friend just told me that there is a chocolate mint tea... I am just flabbergasted.... Tea and chocolate! sounds amazing to me
    Soooooo buddy....if you see this I would like to add Chocolate tea to my list
    trish1980, hogama and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    My friend just told me that there is a chocolate mint tea... I am just flabbergasted.... Tea and chocolate! sounds amazing to me
    Soooooo buddy....if you see this I would like to add Chocolate tea to my list
    OOooooo Chocolate Mint tea sounds heavenly!

I'm not a coffee drinker. In high school and college I worked at Timmy's and I tried to drink it many of times...but I just can't do it. That and I would always smell like coffee after my shift, so it turned me off of it. But I LOVE Orange Peoke tea. Now that I have a tassimo I have a tea a night. My son is even a huge tea drinker (he's 2) and he's tried coffee and loves it. I know...not good to give a 2 yr old , but I honestly didn't think he'd like either. He's one of those kids you can't hide anything from. If you are eating it or drinking it he MUST have it.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I saw chocolate mint tea at the grocery store yesterday! lol....Im a little weary on that one..I like earl grey with starbucks vanilla syrup and steamed milk. I make them at home all the time...I have a little mini coffee bar set up on my counter (what good barista wouldnt? lol) I should take a picture and show you guys my little starbucks set up at home lol!!

heres a pic of my little home made coffee bar...and yes I do play here every morning and most afternoons too LOL!!!!!

Name:  my coffee.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  34.0 KB
    Last edited by misstarbender; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:38 PM. Reason: add a picture

Page 31 of 136 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information