Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Thanks to all who voted!!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Dearest Buddy,

I do not ready mystery novels. But, I don't have an issue with gently used books. We have Netflix. Havn't opened a DVD in a loooong time.

But, if you download and burn DVD's. I would love the show: Anna & Kristina's Grocery Bags or Anna & Kristina's Shopping Bags.

I don't need a new coupon binder. I have 2 x 4 inch Zippered Binders(1= Grocery/1= Everything else). I don't have little hands to hold so I can carry my binders everywhere And, I do. The ONLY store that gave me heck was Zellers. They wanted to know WHY I had 2 binders with me. I politely said "that would be none of your business and since you noticed them when I walked in... I am positive you wont think I am stealing them when I leave" I flippin' hate Zellers.

I have my fingers crossed that the item I ordered from Ebay makes it in time
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sun, Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Anyone have a good birthday cake idea. My baby will be 1 on Saturday and I am trying to figure out what kind of cake I should make for her. Also she is the 4th child so I am having a really hard time deciding what to get her. With 3 older sibling we have pretty much have everyhting a kid could need. Any ideas would be great.
    Elmo is always popular. We did a monkey/jungle theme last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie721red View Post
    My daughter has entered a contest to try an win an accessible van,wow!! they are giving away 3 but the contest is for all of North America so she can use all the votes,she can get..Also if you have anywhere u can post this link i would appreciate it,facebook,twitter,a blog..anywhere..thanks

http://www.nmeda.com/mobility-awareness-month/heroes/newfoundland-and-labrador/st-johns/988/megan-quinlan
    Voted! Your daughter sounds like an amazing person!
    luc_anna likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Oh, Buddy... I forgot to tell you. I found your most wished for item!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I do not have time to sit and read though I would love to some day..LOL and we also have netflix so we are good for DVD's too, but if anyone has burned copies of the early seasons of ER I'd love those :o)

Jackie I voted

and Luc_anna visit www.cakecentral.com and every cake idea you'll ever need is there..it's where I get all of my ideas from! I'm sure you'll come up with something great!
    luc_anna likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    ooooo....are you my buddy???
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    You got me a mellon baller!?!?!?! You're so sweet! Can't wait!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I do not have time to sit and read though I would love to some day..LOL and we also have netflix so we are good for DVD's too, but if anyone has burned copies of the early seasons of ER I'd love those :o)

Jackie I voted

and Luc_anna visit www.cakecentral.com and every cake idea you'll ever need is there..it's where I get all of my ideas from! I'm sure you'll come up with something great!

That is such a FANTASTIC website! Some of those cakes are unbelievable! LOVE IT!

So general question - I have a pretty decent bag full of goodies but how much is typically included? Obviously there's more in there than just the 6 required items but how much is too much/not enough/just right - the whole three bears.

Since i've never ridden one of these trains before I'm having trouble deciding when to stop haha

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

yellow... thats totally up to you.. basically the rule of thumb is.. if the package your sending is something you'd love to get yourself.. you've done good
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Dear buddy,

Would you have any need for a new coupon binder? I just popped over to Staples, where I found the 3-ring, zippered binders with pockets on clearance for $3....AND I had a gift card.....So I picked up 4 for free! I can definitely put one of them to use.
    Please feel free to answer even if you have suspicions that I don't have you for my buddy as I'm sure I'll be doing more trains in the future....and I now have 3 coupon binders to pawn off on people

Sincerely,
    Nat77
    Probably not. I have a coupon sorter from etsy and it seems to be working for me right now... Thanks though! Awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    I just got a ereader and love it, so no need for books, and as for previously loved DVD's I would love family movies. My kids range in age from 1 to 9 so anything from disney or nickelodeon would be awesome
    I do read mystery novels, however since I got my ereader I have been using it more then reading conventional paper books. I now have 1000s of books in epub format to read (and share if anyone is interested). Used books and dvds are fine!

This sick mama is headed back to bed. I will try to check in later.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Speaking of sick, I have been sick for over 2 weeks now. But, I have kept up with all the posts and pages.

Oh, and don't worry buddy, my box for you is almost full, as I have done some online shopping last week.
    Last edited by JadeAngel; Sun, Apr 15th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I lovveeeee books all kinds of books, used are great, i would love to have my own library one day or just my own personal book store but i might have trouble letting go of the books, lol. Movies same thing, we watch them then the in-laws then send them to my mom, we love all kinds. I really need to go over my buddies list as i went a little shopping crazy and since i can't drive to my buddies house i really need to reorganize the box.
    Melissa13 likes this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    I lovveeeee books all kinds of books, used are great, i would love to have my own library one day or just my own personal book store but i might have trouble letting go of the books, lol. Movies same thing, we watch them then the in-laws then send them to my mom, we love all kinds. I really need to go over my buddies list as i went a little shopping crazy and since i can't drive to my buddies house i really need to reorganize the box.
    OMG!! I lovvvveeeeeeee books too and want my own library/book store. I used to work at a book store (big chain so it wasn't as fun as you'd think). But yeah, I have about 4 book shelves full.

I usually put books on my wl but this one's for my Mom and she doesn't really read books, just newspapers and magazines. But used/burned dvd's are good. She never goes to the theatre so any recent movies from I'm sure she hasn't seen yet.
    Last edited by Melissa13; Sun, Apr 15th, 2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I am semi finished. Ordered a few things yesterday and really hope they arrive by send day. I'm still on the hunt for my buddies most wished for item. I really hope I can find it

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Ok, just went back 20 pages ... .. that will show me to ignore the site

Foot wear - none I have wear orthodontic shoes...

Freezes - All except Orange.

Baking or Cookbook - Any Taste of home or Diabetic cookbook (don't know if taste of home has a diabetic line)

Fast food - McDonalds

Socks - Ankle socks or the thick fuzzy ones from dollarrama

Chocolate - I love any but really shouldn't eat it

Coupon Binder - No need for one right now - thanks though!!

Books/Dvd's - I have an ereader so I don't need books and we never seem to get the chance to watch movies

Most wished for item: A cookbook that shows how to bake/cook one meal and eat for a few days..
    hogama likes this.

Page 41 of 136 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread Information