User Tag List

Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I'm glad I crack you ladies up. I'm the same IRL too. I'm usually laughing...

My sisters are the EXACT same way too. So is my mom. When all of us are together.. we usually cry from laughing so hard. We have been asked to keep it down in resturants. How embarrassing. 4 adults. No Alcohol. And, being asked to "Shhhhhh!". Of course, that made as laugh too.

Since you all like to laugh at me... I will tell a very EMBARRASSING story about me:

I was about 17. I decided(I think TOLD) I had to cut to grass.

We lived in a nice "Italian" neighbourhood. All the old Italian men would sit outside EVERY morning and evening drinking coffee and talking together. Nice folks. Didn't bother me.

We had one of the "pull to start" lawn mowers.

Dress in a very cute tank top and shorts I went to go "start" the mower. I was REALLY pulling and it WOULD NOT START!!

I am one determined gal... so I keep YANKING and PULLING that cord. I'm sure I was cursing a little too. NOTTA.

I then noticed that ALL the italian men were gathered... staring at me... smiling... chuckling. I thought "NICE! Don't offer to help me or anything..."

Again... YANK.. PULL... YANK... PULL.

SUDDENLY I hear my mother YELLING "Leslie, thats enough... COME INSIDE NOW!". I was confused... I was TOLD to cut the grass.. now I am told to come inside. *whatever*

YANK.. PULL.. YANK... PULL... "MOM, you didn't need to come outside.... I will get this stupid thing started. "

MOM: "Im sure you will Hunny, but your breast has fallen out of your tank"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, all those men staring at me.... trying to start the lawn mower, sure did get a show. My breast must have been bouncing all over the place with all the pulling and yanking on that stupid cord.

SO EMBARRASSED!!!

I didn't have to mow the lawn that day. I don't mow the lawn now. And, I DONT wear tank tops that have "built in bras"
    OMG I almost peed laughing. My 2 yr old comes running up to the computer, "I see mommy, I see". Thank you, after the day I've had, I needed that laugh.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Hints for my buddy

1. active on here
    2. female
    3. has human kid(s)
    4. doesn't live in the same province as me, but they live close
    5. I requested her
    Hmm, not me, I wasn't requested.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

I'm glad I crack you ladies up. I'm the same IRL too. I'm usually laughing...

My sisters are the EXACT same way too. So is my mom. When all of us are together.. we usually cry from laughing so hard. We have been asked to keep it down in resturants. How embarrassing. 4 adults. No Alcohol. And, being asked to "Shhhhhh!". Of course, that made as laugh too.

Since you all like to laugh at me... I will tell a very EMBARRASSING story about me:

I was about 17. I decided(I think TOLD) I had to cut to grass.

We lived in a nice "Italian" neighbourhood. All the old Italian men would sit outside EVERY morning and evening drinking coffee and talking together. Nice folks. Didn't bother me.

We had one of the "pull to start" lawn mowers.

Dress in a very cute tank top and shorts I went to go "start" the mower. I was REALLY pulling and it WOULD NOT START!!

I am one determined gal... so I keep YANKING and PULLING that cord. I'm sure I was cursing a little too. NOTTA.

I then noticed that ALL the italian men were gathered... staring at me... smiling... chuckling. I thought "NICE! Don't offer to help me or anything..."

Again... YANK.. PULL... YANK... PULL.

SUDDENLY I hear my mother YELLING "Leslie, thats enough... COME INSIDE NOW!". I was confused... I was TOLD to cut the grass.. now I am told to come inside. *whatever*

YANK.. PULL.. YANK... PULL... "MOM, you didn't need to come outside.... I will get this stupid thing started. "

MOM: "Im sure you will Hunny, but your breast has fallen out of your tank"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, all those men staring at me.... trying to start the lawn mower, sure did get a show. My breast must have been bouncing all over the place with all the pulling and yanking on that stupid cord.

SO EMBARRASSED!!!

I didn't have to mow the lawn that day. I don't mow the lawn now. And, I DONT wear tank tops that have "built in bras"
    LOL OMG thats soooo funny!! My sister had almost the same thing happen to her... she came running out of my moms apartment building jumping up and down happy she beat me in a video game and I had the look and there was a big group of guy friends I was hanging with and her boob was bouncing around out of her tank top!! She was super embarassed !!

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Ooops... i dunno why that posted again?? I will have my votes in tonight... and Hogama I can't wait to try that picnic recipe... it sounds good MMM!!
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Okay... I'm done shopping and bored. So... time to play "are you my buddy". LOL!!!

Hint #1: My buddy is between the ages of 18-60
    It's ME! ... or maybe you also have my buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    LMAO at the above 3 posts!!! You guys!!!!

OK... I've gone thru posts and most of us have gotten the 10 post minimum that the rules require. It took awhile too - you chatty bunch!!! Although.... I was the 'chattiest' one on here!! If you knew me IRL, you wouldn't say I was chatty at all! hahaha!

I need to make up some prizes for this train.... and I need opinions!

What do you think of these prize categories?
    - MOST HELPFUL IN THIS THREAD
    - MOST DESERVING
    These can be voted on by all of you thru PM to me. A list of everyone riding this train can be found in post #2
    I will vote! After my little guy has a bath...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

That is hilarious, and embarassing

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

voted

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I voted too

Another hint for my buddy: you have "liked" a post of mine. Maybe in this thread... maybe in another
    **muahahahahahahahahahahaha**<-- that is my evil laugh
    coyote00 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    My buddy lives more than 50km from me, hehe
    wow so does mine

I voted too

Another hint for my buddy: you have "liked" a post of mine. Maybe in this thread... maybe in another
    **muahahahahahahahahahahaha**<-- that is my evil laugh
    lol you are so evil

VOTED
    hogama likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Hint: My buddy sent to me on a previous pkg train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

the glow stick worked to get her into the bath thanks trish! however not so much when it came to hair washing.

hubby has always been in charge of bath time until she develop a dislike of the bath, then he just decided not to bath her anymore so it became my job, not fun anyway, back to hubby bathing her and I get yelled at for trying to bribe her into washing her hair with a sticker!! seriously??!! I dont normally bribe her, but come on its a sticker. if a sticker is going to get her to wash her hair - its sooo worth it! i give her stickers from no reason most of the time anyways! sorry for my rant, but REALLY need to!
    hogama likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    the glow stick worked to get her into the bath thanks trish! however not so much when it came to hair washing.

hubby has always been in charge of bath time until she develop a dislike of the bath, then he just decided not to bath her anymore so it became my job, not fun anyway, back to hubby bathing her and I get yelled at for trying to bribe her into washing her hair with a sticker!! seriously??!! I dont normally bribe her, but come on its a sticker. if a sticker is going to get her to wash her hair - its sooo worth it! i give her stickers from no reason most of the time anyways! sorry for my rant, but REALLY need to!
    I would put 2 Gold Stars on your hubby.... I would then rip one off for yelling.

I would then explain to him that he needs 2 gold stars for any "attention after the kiddo is asleep" **WINK WINK**
    trish1980 and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    Hint: My buddy sent to me on a previous pkg train
    Not me!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

Glad it worked to get her in. I have to lay my son down in the tub to get his hair washed. He hates water in his face, which is the biggest issue. I also put his head on a bath pillow on the bottom of the tub, he likes that. If you have 1, maybe you can try that?

That sucks about your DH. Stickers are the best bribes.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ummm are we having hiccups with SC's. I just tried to post a new train ad it is showing up double without my original post YIKES

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Votes are rolling in. I forgot to mention that I'm not playing... so please don't vote for me (Thanks to those that did, tho'! You're all so sweet!!)
    - MOST HELPFUL IN THIS THREAD
    - MOST DESERVING
    These can be voted on by all of you thru PM to me. A list of everyone riding this train can be found in post #2

Thanks!!!

Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information