User Tag List

Page 54 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I will GLADLY take the Wiggles over Barney OR the Telletubbies any day.. im sure by the time Im forced to watch kiddies shows again in 10 years or so there will be a brand new show to watch.. at this point were still dealing with the occasional Arthur.. him I can handle.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I will GLADLY take the Wiggles over Barney OR the Telletubbies any day.. im sure by the time Im forced to watch kiddies shows again in 10 years or so there will be a brand new show to watch.. at this point were still dealing with the occasional Arthur.. him I can handle.
    The one cartoon I can't stand is Caillou. He is such a whinner, drives me crazy.
    julesie-pie, nat77 and pumpkin9211 like this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    The one cartoon I can't stand is Caillou. He is such a whinner, drives me crazy.
    OMG.......I can't handle caillou, or in the night garden. my son is now into the ocotnauts, Phineas and Ferb, Cash Cab on the comedy channel (for some reason he loves it......LOL)
    luc_anna and julesie-pie like this.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Oh, and my buddy lives in a different province than I do

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

My son loves Elmo (well, who doesn't!), so I don't mind watching Sesame Street.

However, he is a three-year-old game show addict! LOVES the price is right, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy (if he can stay awake that late!). I thank Wheel of Fortune for teaching him all his letters by 2 1/2 yrs!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Ok, going to try to post again.... I had a great big post wrote out last night and when I went to post I got the Database error for the rest of the night.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    OMG.......I can't handle caillou, or in the night garden. my son is now into the ocotnauts, Phineas and Ferb, Cash Cab on the comedy channel (for some reason he loves it......LOL)

HATE The Night Garden!!! Who talks like that? Why are we teaching our children talk like squeak toys?

Also is anyone else curious as to where the hell Max and Ruby's parents are? Those are some seriously neglected Rabbits.
    luc_anna, hogama and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Ok, going to try to post again.... I had a great big post wrote out last night and when I went to post I got the Database error for the rest of the night.
    I know this is after the fact.. and I hate when that happens... but if you hit 'Ctrl Z' you sometimes get your post back. Sometimes. Not all the time...

((When the error comes up, hit your back page button, then you'll see your white chat box... then hit 'Ctrl Z'))

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Now, I want to apologize to my buddy for not posting so far!! I have been super busy at work and then spent the weekend chaperoning 15 Girl Guide Pathifinders and Rangers to the Titanic 100th Anniversary events. It was an amazing weekend, we were part of the candle light procession that left the Halifax waterfront led by a horse drawn hearse, it went up through down town to the Grand Parade Square where we were front row for a 3 hour concert that commemorated the role that Halifax played in the recovery of bodies and debris from the Titanic disaster. On sunday we were also part of the Titanic Spiritual ceremonies at the cemetary where 120 victims of the disaster are buried.
    I had hoped to get some shopping done while I was in the big city, but we were late going down because last week was our local youth music festival and my daughter plays the clarinet in 3 bands, did a solo and also did a solo competition with her bagpipes!
    I have most of this week off now so I can spend some time hanging out here!

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Also is anyone else curious as to where the hell Max and Ruby's parents are? Those are some seriously neglected Rabbits.
    I've often wondered that!!! Speaking of whiny... AND bossy... I feel so sorry for poor Max!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I know this is after the fact.. and I hate when that happens... but if you hit 'Ctrl Z' you sometimes get your post back. Sometimes. Not all the time...

((When the error comes up, hit your back page button, then you'll see your white chat box... then hit 'Ctrl Z'))
    thanks - that is valuble information!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I am so glad my kids are older now - the whiny kids tv show's used to drive me crazy @@@@@@

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Now, I want to apologize to my buddy for not posting so far!! I have been super busy at work and then spent the weekend chaperoning 15 Girl Guide Pathifinders and Rangers to the Titanic 100th Anniversary events. It was an amazing weekend, we were part of the candle light procession that left the Halifax waterfront led by a horse drawn hearse, it went up through down town to the Grand Parade Square where we were front row for a 3 hour concert that commemorated the role that Halifax played in the recovery of bodies and debris from the Titanic disaster. On sunday we were also part of the Titanic Spiritual ceremonies at the cemetary where 120 victims of the disaster are buried.
    I had hoped to get some shopping done while I was in the big city, but we were late going down because last week was our local youth music festival and my daughter plays the clarinet in 3 bands, did a solo and also did a solo competition with her bagpipes!
    I have most of this week off now so I can spend some time hanging out here!
    Real life comes first, bluzsuz!!! Thank you for sharing the events about the Titanic. I love that sort of local history..... although I hated History in high school... LOL I bet Halifax was soooo busy last w'end!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

WOW bluzsiz..NICE!

NO not Caillou!! LOL. thankfully my kids have mostly turned from cartoons to car shows.. phew.. LOL
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    Hint: My buddy sent to me on a previous pkg train
    Am I your buddy?
    Sending votes now. stupid night shift.
    hogama likes this.

Page 54 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast