User Tag List

Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

congrats Shaw !!! I am ready for mail day except for 2 items which I plan to pick up tomorrow
    trish1980 and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    Does your son have a dream catcher? It might seem a little silly to some, but when mine were smaller we had the same problem. One day we came across a dream catcher at a crafts show and the kids were asking about them...we told them that they were something used by natives. When you hang the dream catcher over your bed "good dream know the way and easily pass through the dream catcher" "bad dreams are easily confused and can't find there way through the dream catcher" (not positive if that is the exact meaning, but it was what I was told) We picked up onw for each of them and hung them over the beds. It worked like a charm!! No more nightmares! Some times all it take is a conscious belief that your not going to have a nightmare.
    both my girls have dreamcatchers over their beds and so do I yes they really work!
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Well that is AWESOME my Kayden was born December 18th which is also my best friends birthday

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    LOL I am due Dec 18.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Peachykeen, did you get your book?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Congrats Shaw!
    Thank you all for well wishes for my mom. She's doing a little better today.
    Countdown to maildate is on!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    OKay! I'm sorry I've been MIA. Been soo tired. DS has had crazy nightmares for the last few months and its starting to catch up. So I've been a lazy bum (except I started spring cleaning and decluttering lol)

I'm behind on all questions, i was able to skim the threads (mostly because I wanted to see the post where Shaw said she was expecting...never did find it though).
    I like vanilla and coconut stuff.
    I'm an aquarius and don't really follow it.

That's all i can remember though...can anyone catch me up?? please, please, pretty please.

Congrats Shaw! Sorry if I missed it, but when are you due? I had horrible sickness with my son through the WHOLE pregnancy and 6 months after. But we found out after it was due to my gallbladder. Declectin worked wonders in the beginning for me, not sure if you are on that prescription or not, but there is hope if you are extremely sick.
    Thanks!!! I am due Dec 18!! You never really missed a post where i announced it. I actually just posted that I was having nasty morning sickness.....LOL I have awful all day sickness. It was the same way with my son (for the whole 9 months) but it started about 8 weeks into the pregnancy. This time it has started at 3 1/2 weeks, so hopefully early to start, early to end.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    congratulations Shaw!!!

lol izzybeerose!! you have a 7-11 dontcha?!! lol but of course I will send you some!!
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    congrats Shaw !!! I am ready for mail day except for 2 items which I plan to pick up tomorrow
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Well that is AWESOME my Kayden was born December 18th which is also my best friends birthday
    LOL.....My cousin's birthday is on the 14th and the only bad thing is not sure if my mom will be there when i go into labor as it is christmas week where it is super busy at Shawshank's flower shop......LOL I guess we will have to see!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mimzy71 View Post
    Congrats Shaw!
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by shawlightning; Mon, Apr 23rd, 2012 at 08:53 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    peachy.....don't feel bad......i have not started either. i have been battling morning sickness for the last couple of weeks and feel like crap....
    gonna be a powershop sometime this week when i get the energy and feel decent so i can mail on friday.
    Congrats!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    congrats Shaw!! heres to a HH9M..

i went and finally got my hair done professionally.. it felt so good. sadly.. half way through my hubby called to inform me of a 'situation' i needed to take care of with regards to our son.. im so not looking forward to the next few days. hubby is very ticked!
    hope everything is ok with your son!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I just had my "hair did". Full head of color, highlights, cut, style and eyebrows waxed. Thank goodness. I was started to look a little like Bert and Ernies eyebrow. LOL!!!

Sings " I feel pretty, oh so pretty......"

CONGRATS to Shaw

Voted.

WANT TO MAIL!!!!!!!!! Just a few more sleeps............
    LOL

Does your son have a dream catcher? It might seem a little silly to some, but when mine were smaller we had the same problem. One day we came across a dream catcher at a crafts show and the kids were asking about them...we told them that they were something used by natives. When you hang the dream catcher over your bed "good dream know the way and easily pass through the dream catcher" "bad dreams are easily confused and can't find there way through the dream catcher" (not positive if that is the exact meaning, but it was what I was told) We picked up onw for each of them and hung them over the beds. It worked like a charm!! No more nightmares! Some times all it take is a conscious belief that your not going to have a nightmare.
    Thanks I'll have to look into one. But he's only 2 so I think the meaning would go over his head.
    my DD has had one in her room since she was a baby (22 months now) just above her bed hanging from the end of the window. It is the same one I had as a kid. I was told that if you hang it in front/near your window that is stops the bad dreams from coming through as they get trapped in the dream catcher.
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Mon, Apr 23rd, 2012 at 09:46 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I have one of those, too. First night I hung it in the window, and I had the nicest, BEST dream ever. I couldn't tell ya what it was... but I remember waking up thinking... 'what a nice dream'!!

Stop shopping already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mimzy71 View Post
    Congrats Shaw!
    SOOOOOOO happy to be reading that your Mom is doing better. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    my DD has had one in her room since she was a baby (22 months now) just above her bed hanging from the end of the window. It is the same one I had as a kid. I was told that if you hang it in front/near your window that is stops the bed dreams from coming through as they get trapped in the dream catcher.
    I should really dig out my dreamcatcher and hang it up for my DS....

...and to Shawlightening -- YAY for Christmas babies (I'm one! haha)

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

my husband has a heart of gold and the patience of a saint.. just when i've lost all hope.. he steps in and handles situations with such ease. my son better be very grateful.
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Dear buddy,

If you are not done me, and they are not too expensive, can you add dream catcher to my list? I have no idea where to look in my town.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

trish. or trish's buddy.. try the dollar store.. they have some gorgeous DIY kits there.
    trish1980 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

trish. or trish's buddy.. try the dollar store.. they have some gorgeous DIY kits there.
    Really????? Good to know. Thanks so much. I would never have thought to look there.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I have a dream catcher that I bought quite a while ago from the dollar store

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Dear buddy,

If you are not done me, and they are not too expensive, can you add dream catcher to my list? I have no idea where to look in my town.
    I have a few of them they are super easy to make !! I will try to get to making you one just let me know what color you babes room is and if you want a special color bead on the dream catcher (like if a color is important to you for whatever reason)

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

I have a few of them they are super easy to make !! I will try to get to making you one just let me know what color you babes room is and if you want a special color bead on the dream catcher (like if a color is important to you for whatever reason)
    really?? I'd love that!! His room is dark blue. He has a moon, stars and planet's theme to his room. OMGosh. Let me know how much to send you to cover supplies and shipping. Thank you so much.

Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast

Thread Information