User Tag List

Page 102 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I beleive we claimed everything we could in the province of MB...Cannot claim phone here unless you make LD calls for the daycare...we also passed on claiming home repairs as you have to claim them as capital gain when you move ...also did not claim gas as we didn't keep mileage recorded but it woudlnt have been much any ways.
    I also got them to add me into paying CPP and will figure out how to start paying EI as I just found out I could pay into those being self employed.
    I just don't get how so many people I know get so much money back having a day home ( between 5000-8000) each year....I am starting to think they do things a little crooked lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

And it's off!!!! 20 bucks to mail that sucker. Probably should have rethought the body wash haha. Enjoy buddy! I hope you like it!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

ok i'd like to know who my buddy is now. :D Have you been leaving hints? If you are i'm clearly not picking up what you're throwing down.
    julesie-pie and bluzsuz like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    HEY!!!! psssst... Over Here. I have a copy of the Riders List....
    hmmm so do I

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Can you be bribed??? LOL
    can't bribe the conductor but riders are fair game LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    Isn't it situations like this that the report button was made for? Banned for teasing and making us cry!!
    hmmm who should we ban

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

After a week of being sick and busy with taxes....I have officially filed my last income tax return for the year.......Now if I could just keep all my clients books organized that would be great........Thats my new News year Resolution.... Well off to bed for this momma.......and my package is mailed and my buddy who lives in Ontario should have it by the 9th.....(PS thats the only hint I am giving for my buddy)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    I beleive we claimed everything we could in the province of MB...Cannot claim phone here unless you make LD calls for the daycare...we also passed on claiming home repairs as you have to claim them as capital gain when you move ...also did not claim gas as we didn't keep mileage recorded but it woudlnt have been much any ways.
    I also got them to add me into paying CPP and will figure out how to start paying EI as I just found out I could pay into those being self employed.
    I just don't get how so many people I know get so much money back having a day home ( between 5000-8000) each year....I am starting to think they do things a little crooked lol
    WOW..I'd have to say you are right..LOL I can't imagine how you would get that much back working a job where you don't pay any tax in
    I'd love to get that back but even after expenses I pay in every year, and I take my stuff to an accountant so I'm sure she'd get me back every penny that she could.

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

New buddy hint:
    Apparently has a menagerie of pets!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    nope..... it's not her!
    Hmmm....all of her hints match me...there was another person I had suspected awhile back but I can't remember who it was...LOL I'll blame that on Mommy brains. Guess I'll just have to wait and see

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aidensmom10 View Post
    Okay so MY sender was... hogama!! She sent me an AWESOME package <3 I am one lucky mommy!!!

Thank you so much <3
    You're SO welcome!!! I had so much fun shopping for you and my little guy had fun picking things out for your little guy!!

You can see on the first pix where my DS tore the bottom of the box when he was "helping"!! I needed that to fill up a little corner of the box! haha

Oh... and sorry for talking in third party whenever I'd ask you a question!!! Had to throw you off somehow!!!
    Jezebel and Aidensmom10 like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

My buddy's package is scheduled to be delivered today!!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Sorry I havent posted much lately, been sick with the flu. I just checked my tracking number and Canada Post says my package has been excepted at my buddies local delivery facility and at 7:15am item is out for delivery, So my buddy should get it today. I hope she is home My estimated delivery was for friday, CP deserved a pat on the back for this

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Sorry I havent posted much lately, been sick with the flu. I just checked my tracking number and Canada Post says my package has been excepted at my buddies local delivery facility and at 7:15am item is out for delivery, So my buddy should get it today. I hope she is home My estimated delivery was for friday, CP deserved a pat on the back for this
    I wanted to 'Like' your post... but I don't like that you are sick with the flu. but I "liked" that CP got your package to your buddy so quickly!

They told me that Aidensmom10 would get her package by Tuesday... but she got it yesterday! So, I think CP deserves a pat on the back, too!
    Aidensmom10 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

my package on the other hand was dropped off on Saturday and still sitting in my city....at least according to online tracking

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

I dropped my package off on Friday afternoon at my local postal facility in Ontario. I was happy when they said it would make it to my buddy in Manitoba (HINT) in a week. So happy she is going to get it today. I'm pretty sure she won't be around on Friday (HINT).

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Expected delivery May 7th - just in time

Page 102 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information