User Tag List

Page 121 of 136 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

ooo ooooo Buddy! You're package is in Halifax!!! Maybe it will arrive before Mothers Day after all!

Track History

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2012/05/06 16:08 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    16:02 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2012/05/04 00:34 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2012/05/01 15:42 CALGARY Item processed at postal facility
    2012/04/30 19:55 CALGARY Item accepted at the Post Office
    hogama and julesie-pie like this.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Heya Ladies!! Sorry I haven't been around much all w'end. I popped in last night for a few minutes... but I was exhausted and couldn't focus!! LOL I was part of a multi-family yard sale yesterday, and today I decided to put that money (before I spend it! LOL) towards a trampoline for DS! I had talked myself into it....for a few reasons! When my son is on his cousin's trampoline, he has the best sleep that night. And, it keeps him in one spot... rather than heading for the woods!! (my biggest fear! usually, I'm right beside him whenever we're outside... because he is FAST!) and another reason... hey, it's fun and good exercise for Mama, too!!! LOL!

I've been watching You Tube videos about putting those bad boys together!!! LOL!! Wish me luck.... if it ever stops raining around here!

Hey, Trish1980... you said you could put anything together... what are you doing after work tomorrow?!?!?!
    trish1980, mimzy71 and julesie-pie like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

what! a weekend.. yesterday was my birthday.. spent the first half of the day garage saling.. lots great bargains.. got home at 4-4:30. had a two hour nap.. got up around 7ish..had a snack.. started planning where to go out to.. got the boys inside around 8.. my son went upstairs and started to work on a project.. he comes down to ask if he 'needs a bandaid'.. apparently he thought a 4 inch .5 centimetre deep gash from a exacto knife could be healed by a bandaid.. *SIGH* no son.. off to the hospital we went.. 7 VERY long hours later.. we were home 6 stitches later in bed at 1 am. so much for a night out.. so hubby said.. at 9am.. lets go do more. so we went to more garage sales.. and then to party packagers.. that place.. OI!.. finally finished picking up stuff for my sons grad.. anyway finished watching the finale to amazing race tonite and now watching GCB. not a bad weekend weather wise TONS of deals.. tired!
    so... buddy.. did ya get a chance to open your package...
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Except for the visit to Emergency.... that sounds like a great w'end, Mrs. What did ya get?!? ...I always love a good yard sale!!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

what does GCB stand for? Ive seen commercials for the show but never watched it

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Good Christian B****

i found some amazing deals Hogama.. sorry didn't make it to your sale LOL
    I picked up a bunch of goodies for my sons grad. and some clothes, jewellery and purse for myself. plus we stopped by a sale today.. the lady was packing up... and said. take it all. she had brand new craft kits.. flower pins, shirt screening, glass etching, photo albums software(all complete), even a printer.BN!. so much new stuff.. she was like make a donation if your more comfy. i was like thats a heck of a pile for free. so hubby gave her $15 for it all . her little girl was over the moon!
    hogama likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

yyayyyyy!!!! my package is getting closer to being delivered. hopefully a couple days earlier than expected!!!

Track Status

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
    Expected Delivery : 2012/05/11

2012/05/06 13:18 DIEPPE Item processed at postal facility
    Track History

2012/05/06 13:18 DIEPPE Item processed at postal facility
    2012/05/04 17:27 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
    2012/05/02 23:08 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    15:43 BEAUSEJOUR Item accepted at the Post Office
    trish1980 likes this.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Nope lol...I went to open it the other day and my kids wouldn't let me. They said "You never would let us open a gift before the right day, so you can't either" lol. I think I'm gonna wait till they clear out for school tommorow and open before they get home . What are they gonna do ground me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    what! a weekend.. yesterday was my birthday.. spent the first half of the day garage saling.. lots great bargains.. got home at 4-4:30. had a two hour nap.. got up around 7ish..had a snack.. started planning where to go out to.. got the boys inside around 8.. my son went upstairs and started to work on a project.. he comes down to ask if he 'needs a bandaid'.. apparently he thought a 4 inch .5 centimetre deep gash from a exacto knife could be healed by a bandaid.. *SIGH* no son.. off to the hospital we went.. 7 VERY long hours later.. we were home 6 stitches later in bed at 1 am. so much for a night out.. so hubby said.. at 9am.. lets go do more. so we went to more garage sales.. and then to party packagers.. that place.. OI!.. finally finished picking up stuff for my sons grad.. anyway finished watching the finale to amazing race tonite and now watching GCB. not a bad weekend weather wise TONS of deals.. tired!
    so... buddy.. did ya get a chance to open your package...
    hogama, julesie-pie and Bear25 like this.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

I went to a couple garage sales with DH this week end too....we went to one and found 4 large Carboys for making wine (DH and I picked up a tonne of free wine kits when a local winemaking store closed down and gave them to us) These Carboy's are expensive, up until now the cheapest we have found them (used) is about $25/$30. anyways they had four of them and ONLY wanted a $1 each!! Holy Crap!! Of course we immediatly said we wanted them. Then not even two mins later another gentelmen walks up and sees them and says he wants them...the house owner said sorry they just bought them. The guy then offered us $3 for just the smallest one. So we took it and ended up paying a $1 for ALL three. Best deal EVER (IMO)
    It just made DH day...he has been looking for a good deal on these for almost a year!!

Anyways, was just so excited I had to share. I just LOVE garage sales
    hogama likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    And the mystery is solved so thanks to xox2010 for the package, everything is great.
    What did you get???
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

2012/05/07 04:30 CALGARY Item processed at postal facility

Buddy! It's getting closer!
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I'm thinking it's going to be a busy mail day today!! I know, I know... I said the same thing on Friday, but hey! This is a big train!!!
    mimzy71 and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    I went to a couple garage sales with DH this week end too....we went to one and found 4 large Carboys for making wine (DH and I picked up a tonne of free wine kits when a local winemaking store closed down and gave them to us) These Carboy's are expensive, up until now the cheapest we have found them (used) is about $25/$30. anyways they had four of them and ONLY wanted a $1 each!! Holy Crap!! Of course we immediatly said we wanted them. Then not even two mins later another gentelmen walks up and sees them and says he wants them...the house owner said sorry they just bought them. The guy then offered us $3 for just the smallest one. So we took it and ended up paying a $1 for ALL three. Best deal EVER (IMO)
    It just made DH day...he has been looking for a good deal on these for almost a year!!

Anyways, was just so excited I had to share. I just LOVE garage sales
    I love garage sales too! I got some awesome lawn chairs for our trailer for a buck each! Awesome!
    hogama and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    ooo ooooo Buddy! You're package is in Halifax!!! Maybe it will arrive before Mothers Day after all!

Track History

2012/05/06 16:08 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    16:02 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2012/05/04 00:34 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2012/05/01 15:42 CALGARY Item processed at postal facility
    2012/04/30 19:55 CALGARY Item accepted at the Post Office
    I wonder why it had to be processed twice in Halifax?? Maybe a shift change? Two different postal workers checking out your package????

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    I wonder why it had to be processed twice in Halifax?? Maybe a shift change? Two different postal workers checking out your package????
    Or licking her chocolate???!!!

Page 121 of 136 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information