User Tag List

Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I still haven't opened my pkge from Coyote as I did not make it home yet !! Omg the suspense is killing me !!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'm going to stalk my mailman today...I know he's hiding my package from me!! Maybe he's licking my chocolate too I am actually waiting on a lot of things to arrive in the mail and NOTHING lately...gotta love CP.
    julesie-pie and Bear25 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    Wow... Jezz sure can make up an awesome package!!! She spoiled me rotten!! I got to go thru it after DS (finally!) went to bed!
    4 packages of coconut M&M's :xcited: yes, there are only 3 in the pix!
    Godiva chocolate (omigosh, I can't wait to get into that!)
    Mini Kinder Eggs
    Werther's Originals
    Honey Flavoring Spoons
    Wintergreen (MY FAVE!) Life Savers
    Salt & Vinegar popcorn seasoning (again, my fave!)
    A zip up Shopping bag (you must have seen the mess of bags I'm currently using! LOL)
    disposible razors
    Little cake cups (to make super-cute cakes!)
    Measuring cups & spoons (sooo needed!)
    Summery paper plates
    Crayola toothbrush
    Juicy Pear body butter
    Juicy Pear soap
    Vanilla Taffy hand cream
    Bubble Gum hand cream
    Lip Balm
    Silver Glittery nail polish (LOVE it!! It matches my laptop!! LOL!)
    Sunflower seeds (the kind you plant... not the kind you eat! lol)
    No. 8 Envelopes
    Post It notes x2
    ....and a great stash of coupons!! My folder is looking a little pathetic lately with very few coupons in it!

I want to thank you again, Jezebel for making me feel SO special & spoiled!!!
    Wintergreen mints are the best - my favourite too!

Great package!!
    hogama likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

the mailman has come and gone..no package today

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

oh please Mr. Mailman...ring my buzzer today! I live in apt. so they dont leave packages on the doorstep...

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I received a humongous box just now from couIponsrule. I cannot believe all the wonderful things that were piled high in this package. I think, I might just be speechless (and you know how hard that is for me). This package is absolutely beautiful and so well thought out. I can't remember all the things that I put on my wishlist but am fairly certain they are all sitting inside this package.

From the bottom of my heart Sheena, this is a absolutely breathtaking package and some how saying thank you just doesn't seem to do justice. I love everything in it and all the care you took when putting it together.

All right here we go. I will post the pick soon also.

Daler Rowney Oil Mini Art Set - 6 tubes of oil paint, 8"x8" stretched surface & 3 brushes - I am so wanting to try this
    Artist Canavas 8" x 10', not one but 2 of them!
    A 9 x 1 Sketch Pad - I love sketching
    Two boxes of Envies for riding trains - Never seem to have enough of these
    A box of ziploc sandwich bags - hee hee more trading in my future
    6 Pairs of Lowcut active athletic works socks - my feet will be soooo happy on the golfcourse
    Brain Games - Lower yur Brain Age in minutes a Day - ohhh I am so going to hold you to that Sheena
    A six pack of Aura Gel Pens - ohhhh loving it - I always by the cheapy ones at the $ store and these ones are the real deal
    A 12 pack of assorted k-cups - I am really excited to try all the flavours
    A Handy Caddy : Sliding kitchen appliance caddy - Google this and have a look - super cool

The best set of oven mitts I have ever owned! These are heavy duty and I LOVE them. I know these will last for years
    Three Large aluminum pie plates - I make a lot of pies, so this is perfect
    Two absolutely gorgeous sets of dangley earings - Amazingly pretty - Thanks so much
    A stainless steel Cake and Pie server - whooo haaa , I needed one of these! I don't much care for my tupperware one
    Two very nice bottles of Sally Hansen x-treme wear nail polish - love love love the colors
    A Smooth Away Hair removal kit - I have always wanted to try this! Stay tuned lol
    Schick Hydro & Venus embrace razors - how did you know? We have a razor monster related to the sock monster in our house
    Microfibre dish cloths and towels that go perfectly with my kitchen!
    My very first Adjustable cheese slicer - I am so going to cut cheese today LOLOLOL
    Advil Nighttime gels & Advil Cold and Sinus - Always required items
    A Casablanca Lily Gold Canyon HUGE Jar Candle - This smells just divine, I love smellies TY
    The new Airwick Jar Candles that change colors!!!!!!! I was just talking about these the other day and wanting to try
    A Large Box of Fleecy Fabric Softner Sheets - How did you know I am almost out - looking for a sale
    A frebreze Vent Clip Car Air Freshner - Linen and Sky
    Satin Care shaving gel - my daughter and I go through a ton of this stuff TY
    A lovely wicker basket to hold my couponing necessities by my computer - PERFECT
    A lovely gift bag containing numerous hidden treasures: Nexxux Conditioner,Rimmel Lash Accelerator, St. Ives Advanced Body moisturizer, Revlon Eye Lash Curler, Nexxus Shampoo, lip liner, Nail Polish remover, liquid eyeliner pen, Nivea Lip Care, Oral B Pro Health dental floss & a cover stick.... WOWZERRRRRRRRRR

As you can see, I was pampered and spoiled beyond belief. Thank you sooooo very much couponsrule for a breathtaking Mother's Day Package.

Ok, off I go to to pile all my goodies so I can take a picture. As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  30.8 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  55.1 KBName:  003.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  37.3 KBName:  004.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  34.0 KB
    Last edited by coyote00; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 01:33 PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Awesome present everybody

JEZZ OPEN YOUR PACKAGE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

Sorry I wasn't active yesterday or really today, my little boy last night fell, not too sure how as it didn't seem that bad until I picked him up and was bleeding a lot from his mouth, poor little guys back molar that was not yet threw the gums is now fully out exposed, along with that the gums that are supposed to be holding it is dangling as they have been ripped away from holding the tooth in place - had to go to emergency which took almost 5hrs to get 4 little stitches, what a trooper though

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh my the poor little duck! I hope he is mending well today. So scarey when they get hurt. Will send over a martini for you to calm your nerves also

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

Sorry I wasn't active yesterday or really today, my little boy last night fell, not too sure how as it didn't seem that bad until I picked him up and was bleeding a lot from his mouth, poor little guys back molar that was not yet threw the gums is now fully out exposed, along with that the gums that are supposed to be holding it is dangling as they have been ripped away from holding the tooth in place - had to go to emergency which took almost 5hrs to get 4 little stitches, what a trooper though
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Thanks for the martini

Here is my beautiful calendar

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I received a humongous box just now from couIponsrule. I cannot believe all the wonderful things that were piled high in this package. I think, I might just be speechless (and you know how hard that is for me). This package is absolutely beautiful and so well thought out. I can't remember all the things that I put on my wishlist but am fairly certain they are all sitting inside this package.

From the bottom of my heart Sheena, this is a absolutely breathtaking package and some how saying thank you just doesn't seem to do justice. I love everything in it and all the care you took when putting it together.

All right here we go. I will post the pick soon also.

Daler Rowney Oil Mini Art Set - 6 tubes of oil paint, 8"x8" stretched surface & 3 brushes - I am so wanting to try this
    Artist Canavas 8" x 10', not one but 2 of them!
    A 9 x 1 Sketch Pad - I love sketching
    Two boxes of Envies for riding trains - Never seem to have enough of these
    A box of ziploc sandwich bags - hee hee more trading in my future
    6 Pairs of Lowcut active athletic works socks - my feet will be soooo happy on the golfcourse
    Brain Games - Lower yur Brain Age in minutes a Day - ohhh I am so going to hold you to that Sheena
    A six pack of Aura Gel Pens - ohhhh loving it - I always by the cheapy ones at the $ store and these ones are the real deal
    A 12 pack of assorted k-cups - I am really excited to try all the flavours
    A Handy Caddy : Sliding kitchen appliance caddy - Google this and have a look - super cool

The best set of oven mitts I have ever owned! These are heavy duty and I LOVE them. I know these will last for years
    Three Large aluminum pie plates - I make a lot of pies, so this is perfect
    Two absolutely gorgeous sets of dangley earings - Amazingly pretty - Thanks so much
    A stainless steel Cake and Pie server - whooo haaa , I needed one of these! I don't much care for my tupperware one
    Two very nice bottles of Sally Hansen x-treme wear nail polish - love love love the colors
    A Smooth Away Hair removal kit - I have always wanted to try this! Stay tuned lol
    Schick Hydro & Venus embrace razors - how did you know? We have a razor monster related to the sock monster in our house
    Microfibre dish cloths and towels that go perfectly with my kitchen!
    My very first Adjustable cheese slicer - I am so going to cut cheese today LOLOLOL
    Advil Nighttime gels & Advil Cold and Sinus - Always required items
    A Casablanca Lily Gold Canyon HUGE Jar Candle - This smells just divine, I love smellies TY
    The new Airwick Jar Candles that change colors!!!!!!! I was just talking about these the other day and wanting to try
    A Large Box of Fleecy Fabric Softner Sheets - How did you know I am almost out - looking for a sale
    A frebreze Vent Clip Car Air Freshner - Linen and Sky
    Satin Care shaving gel - my daughter and I go through a ton of this stuff TY
    A lovely wicker basket to hold my couponing necessities by my computer - PERFECT
    A lovely gift bag containing numerous hidden treasures: Nexxux Conditioner,Rimmel Lash Accelerator, St. Ives Advanced Body moisturizer, Revlon Eye Lash Curler, Nexxus Shampoo, lip liner, Nail Polish remover, liquid eyeliner pen, Nivea Lip Care, Oral B Pro Health dental floss & a cover stick.... WOWZERRRRRRRRRR

As you can see, I was pampered and spoiled beyond belief. Thank you sooooo very much couponsrule for a breathtaking Mother's Day Package.

Ok, off I go to to pile all my goodies so I can take a picture. As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  30.8 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  55.1 KBName:  003.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  37.3 KBName:  004.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  34.0 KB
    I'm so glad you like it! I noticed on past trains how ridiculously generous you were to your buddies so I wanted to buy for you for this train. Sounds impressive when you write it all out like that, but so much in the picture, lol.

There were even more things I wanted to get but couldn't find!

Enjoy!
    mimzy71 and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

It was absolutely marvelous, if you bought any more you would have needed a moving van LOL

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

OMG! I hope he ok now or soon!! mouth injuries always bleed a lot! how did he manage to get the back of his mouth ??

and I agree JEZZ OPEN YOUR PACKAGE NOOOOOOW!!!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

[AuTTACH]116322[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    hogama, Melissa13, mimzy71 and 6 others like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oohh Coyote.. im almost as impressed as with the icons you used.. wow alot of work there..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Ouch, poor little guy.

Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast

Thread Information