User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

so back in the day when i was in school we use to collect tabs from pop cans and labels from soup..to be honest i cant remember for what reason/cause but was wondering is this still going on in school or not or do any local retailers take them...just thought will all the soup and pop deals i should have a pretty good stock pile of soup label and pop tabs and if they could go to use rather than being thrown out i would love to find out how??and yes i have made a pop tab necklace back in the day
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

i live in beausejour and the local nursery school collects both i think ( i know for sure that they do the soup labels). if not there is someone at my work who has a bucket set up for the tabs.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by piercedcanuck View Post
    so back in the day when i was in school we use to collect tabs from pop cans and labels from soup..to be honest i cant remember for what reason/cause but was wondering is this still going on in school or not or do any local retailers take them...just thought will all the soup and pop deals i should have a pretty good stock pile of soup label and pop tabs and if they could go to use rather than being thrown out i would love to find out how??and yes i have made a pop tab necklace back in the day
    Save them! Call your nearest school and see! I know that Archwood collects the tabs from pop cans and they get dollars and cents for each pound of them they collect and they raise money for kids with disabilities that need specialty equipment. Many schools collect the campbells labels,chunky soup, goldfish crackers etc with "Campbells labels for education" and they get gym equipment donated to their school once they hit certain benchmarks. My daughters' school does the labels one and grandparents in BC mail us each month with their bundle of labels Hope that helps W
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Thread Information