User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Expired
    So I am trying to start potty training my little one and she is terrified of the potty training toilet (its the cheer for me one that looks like a toilet). She's only afraid of it when I put her on it to go to the bathroom. When I am in the bathroom she has no problem coming in and sitting on it but when I take off her pants to use the potty she just cries hysterically. I have been told to leave it in other rooms of the house so she is comfortable with it but just wondering if anyone else has any pointers. Thanks in advance!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This should probably go in the Parents section rather than in the Shopping forum. I think there was a potty training thread with extensive responses if I recall correctly.

How old is your girl? If she is terrified, then I don't think she's ready quite yet. I would hesitate to move the potty to other rooms - the bathroom does have a purpose, she might as well get used to that. Good luck.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

With the change of the site didn`t realize this was just for shopping discussions (based on some of the other threads and just hit the discussion tab) I have since asked it to be deleted.

Thread Information