User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: I'm not psychic rant

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Elayjosh I looked at your list the other day. It is so specific its great. Too bad I've never had anything on it to offer you, but you are very clear about what you need

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    This happens to me all the time!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Elayjosh I looked at your list the other day. It is so specific its great. Too bad I've never had anything on it to offer you, but you are very clear about what you need
    I find it very time consuming to go though some ones wish list..... check to see I have the correct UPC and expiry then send a trade request only to be told:

"i don't need those right now."

Everyone is busy but it really takes only a second to delete somthing from your wish list.
    Last edited by elayjosh; Thu, Apr 12th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes!!! I only look for UPCs on request and only write them on my list if I have multiple coupons for the same product. Takes way too much time to list UPCs for me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I find it very time consuming to go though some ones wish list..... check to see I have the correct UPC and expiry then send a trade request only to be told:

"i don't need those right now."

Everyone is busy but it really takes only a second to delete somthing from your trade list.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information