User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: I think I'm turning into a crank.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

this is really starting to annoy me.. at least once a week i get religious pamphlets shoved under my apartment door.
    I live in a small apt building that requires someone to buzz to get in.
    How these people are getting in is annoying me.
    So last night I saw another pamphlet under my door so i took a big black sharpie, and wrote across it '' PLEASE STOP SHOVING RELIGIOUS PAMPHLETS UNDER MY DOOR. THANK YOU.
    and stuck it to the mail boxes in the lobby. Hopefully they get it.
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I had the jehova witness people stop coming to my door, me telling them im catholic didnt work so i went and told them i have 2 kids never been married and had one heck of a time making my kids and would do it again, they never showed up again after that,
    Plus when I want to be left alone I lock my front door and crank my music like I am now and screen my phone calls I love caller id on my tv so i dont have to go rushing for the phone. I have people that will knock on my door then open it if its unlocked so locked it

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    I completely agree!!! I've left many stores because of pushy sales people. Ask me if I need some help once......then kindly let me shop, lol. I do the same if they have the sales people that hover over you constantly like they're sure you're about to steal something........following you from table to table......drives me nuts!! I know they have to watch for shoplifting but some of them need a class on how to be more discreet about it.....and how to not make the customer feel like they're being stalked.
    This is 1 of my pet peeves i simply hate this and have also walked out of that store
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaelmo View Post
    I had the jehova witness people stop coming to my door, me telling them im catholic didnt work so i went and told them i have 2 kids never been married and had one heck of a time making my kids and would do it again, they never showed up again after that,
    Plus when I want to be left alone I lock my front door and crank my music like I am now and screen my phone calls I love caller id on my tv so i dont have to go rushing for the phone. I have people that will knock on my door then open it if its unlocked so locked it
    Mamaelmo they probably thought you were going to hell and so no hope for you
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I had the Jehovah witness people come to my door repeatedly until the day I answered the door with only a towel and told them I was Jewish.....they never came again!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information