User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Okay, well more like two questions lol.

I bought a harness for my puppy but it's too big. DH threw out the packaging but I still have the receipt. Will they exchange for a smaller size or give a refund if it's missing the packaging?

Also, is Walmart required to give overage on their products or is it up to the cashier if coupons should be adjusted down or not? DH got overage on his Zantac meanwhile my cashier adjusted it to the selling price. This was at the same store, at different times, different cashiers.

Thanks!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have returned things to WM with the package in little bits. You know how some of them are so hard to open. It would be impossible for them to resell them in the package. Maybe if you took the harness back and said you wanted to exchange. Then they could keep the box if they wanted. It has been my experience that they are good to return or exchange items. You have nothing to lose .

I'm not the most experienced couponer. But have had the same issue. When I was already getting the item for free for the few extra cents. I did not press for the overage. Often times they don't even notice if you have purchased other items anyhow. I live in a small town. At some point I will have the same cashier twice. Why rock they boat on the little stuff. I might need more co-operation on bigger things in the future. Just my opinion.
    Happy Tails

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Head to Walmart.ca and look up your location. You should be able to send them an e-mail regarding your exchange/refund concerns!
    A manager usually gives you a call in a day or two addressing your questions and concerns.
    I once wanted to return an item I no longer had a receipt for to re-buy it with a coupon. I e-mailed, got a called back from a manager telling me to stop by whenever was best for me and to tell the person at customer service that ______ said it was okay. Had no problems!

From my experience, all Wal Mart's should be giving back overages.
    If they do, it is not up to the cashier. It's up to the store and their managers. Perhaps the cashier you got was unaware of this. :T
    Again, I would call or e-mail for an answer from your specific store about their policies. Hope that helps!
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Thanks so much for your help/advice on this everyone! Time to go exchange a harness hehe

Thread Information